• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers head to Beantown to help the Red Sox get back in the race: Aug 20-22

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quality start from Allard.

I'm finding that the reasons we lose games recently has less and less to do with pitching.
I touched on that a couple of times. Too many close games lost due to failure to hit. Pitchers have win/lose records that don't always show the facts.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IKF with a hero moment and couldn't deliver.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose, I’m not necessarily impressed with this Red Sox team.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling it now - they lose in BOT 11

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Morris runs a series of polls on his LSB site for readers to vote on who our top prospects are. Here are the results so far.

1 — Jack Leiter

2 — Josh Jung

3 — Cole Winn

4 — Justin Foscue

5 — Ezequiel Duran

6 — Josh Smith

7 — Sam Huff

8 — Evan Carter

9 — Luisangel Acuna

10 — Maximo Acosta
11 — Davis Wendzel

12 — Thomas Saggese

13 — Dustin Harris

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because the team is in a deep rebuild, I love these kind of games where we fight hard and give the other team all they can handle, but still lose at the end of the day.

good quality start by Allard and nice hitting by Ibanez.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because the team is in a deep rebuild, I love these kind of games where we fight hard and give the other team all they can handle, but still lose at the end of the day.

good quality start by Allard and nice hitting by Ibanez.

Allard's performance is the positive takeaway today, for sure.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, when I went Opening Day, there was more that I didn't like about the new stadium than I did. When I went several days ago, it shifted to about 50/50. I think going from age 16-42 in the Ballpark created an emotional connection that the new place won't ever be able to duplicate, through no fault of its own.

Tepid isn't wrong about the interior spaces; it's flat out weird. The Ballpark was basically a square outside and in, the Grill is a mishmash of angles. Most of the interior is too corporate; there's a bunch of brick in the left field area and then nowhere else. The concourses are wider and yet somehow more congested. There aren't enough monitors showing the game as you're walking around.

That being said, when you're actually sitting in your seat watching the game, it feels perfect. It feels so much like the Ballpark that it's almost eerie. I've only sat in one general area so I can't comment yet on other parts, but the views I've seen are excellent. And the roof... the roof is amazing.
I know what you mean. As much trash as people talk about Arlington Stadium, I still love my memories of it because it was the first ballpark I ever went to. I attended games there from age 11 until age 30. To me it was a wonderful place and so was TBIA.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, when I went Opening Day, there was more that I didn't like about the new stadium than I did. When I went several days ago, it shifted to about 50/50. I think going from age 16-42 in the Ballpark created an emotional connection that the new place won't ever be able to duplicate, through no fault of its own.

Tepid isn't wrong about the interior spaces; it's flat out weird. The Ballpark was basically a square outside and in, the Grill is a mishmash of angles. Most of the interior is too corporate; there's a bunch of brick in the left field area and then nowhere else. The concourses are wider and yet somehow more congested. There aren't enough monitors showing the game as you're walking around.

That being said, when you're actually sitting in your seat watching the game, it feels perfect. It feels so much like the Ballpark that it's almost eerie. I've only sat in one general area so I can't comment yet on other parts, but the views I've seen are excellent. And the roof... the roof is amazing.
I have only been the one time. Am I correct that everyone has to exit the stadium in one general area?

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only been the one time. Am I correct that everyone has to exit the stadium in one general area?

I cannot speak to that. I've seen multiple entrances (I think there are four in total), but the two games I've gone I've entered and exited on the Texas Live side because that was the exit I needed to use.

Let me add that getting out of the park - and the parking lots - has gone as smooth as possible in both my games.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot speak to that. I've seen multiple entrances (I think there are four in total), but the two games I've gone I've entered and exited on the Texas Live side because that was the exit I needed to use.

Let me add that getting out of the park - and the parking lots - has gone as smooth as possible in both my games.
Once we reached the exit and then got to the car, exiting the parking lot was very smooth and getting away from the area was very smooth. It just seem like we walked forever before finding an exit.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once we reached the exit and then got to the car, exiting the parking lot was very smooth and getting away from the area was very smooth. It just seem like we walked forever before finding an exit.

It does feel "different" than the Ballpark, but I chalked it up to unfamiliarity. I probably could have exited TBIA with my eyes closed haha

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of my favorite Rangers.