• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: Niners at Seahawks

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've both shown that they're clutch players. We'll see which one is more clutch this weekend, and then every other weekend for the rest of the season and the remainder of their careers. I'm awfully happy with our guy right now. Sounds like you're happy with yours. That's great. This debating which one is moderately better in which discrete area is a little silly IMO.
:agree:The only way we know how our teams will match up this season is to wait until the game. I have no doubt that the Hawk fans will be at the top level of volume and it be will a hard fought game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:The only way we know how our teams will match up this season is to wait until the game. I have no doubt that the Hawk fans will be at the top level of volume and it be will a hard fought game.

Yep, there's gonna be a bunch of guys needing extra time in the training room and whirlpool next week.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if jon baldwin is going to be active for this sundays game

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X factor= Kap throwing a Int in the GB early on and not affected him and beating GB, Driving down to beat Atlanta, coming back from 22 pts in the 2nd half of the superbowl and almost winning it.

That's what I call X factor.

Both are great young Qb's. I'm not sure why we can't just say they both have the X-factor. They're both the obvious playmakers and leaders of our squads. Neither team would have SB winning aspirations without the X factor that both ballers provide.

I have no problem admitting that Kaep has game. Heck, I liked him at Nevada and caught a few late night Nevada games including that SR game against BSU, I believe, where I learned he was adopted as his parents were with Kaep. I don't like him now but I can still respect his game. RWilson deserves that same type of respect.

Wilson had X factor games and the 385 passing yds and 60 on the ground showed that. 21 - 4th qtr points only to lose it by our D or we'd have been ballin' in your house last January.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are great young Qb's. I'm not sure why we can't just say they both have the X-factor. They're both the obvious playmakers and leaders of our squads. Neither team would have SB winning aspirations without the X factor that both ballers provide.

I have no problem admitting that Kaep has game. Heck, I liked him at Nevada and caught a few late night Nevada games including that SR game against BSU, I believe, where I learned he was adopted as his parents were with Kaep. I don't like him now but I can still respect his game. RWilson deserves that same type of respect.

Wilson had X factor games and the 385 passing yds and 60 on the ground showed that. 21 - 4th qtr points only to lose it by our D or we'd have been ballin' in your house last January.

We're not saying Wilson is not good, just that Kaepernick is better.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree with that... It's gonna be a war... Let's just hope the refs call if fair and both teams are allowed to lay it out there... Should be a good one...

49x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if they're going to be broadcasting the ring ceremony before the game in honor of last season's victory? I assume they'll also be retiring the numbers 42 and 13 at halftime. Could make for a long night.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if they're going to be broadcasting the ring ceremony before the game in honor of last season's victory? I assume they'll also be retiring the numbers 42 and 13 at halftime. Could make for a long night.

Lol funniest thing I've read all day

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Haha, well played sir.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate when the Niners play in Seattle... That crowd is always rowdy, but they take it another level when the San Fancisco 49ers come to town! So props on that. I can only hope our new stadium is able to generate as much noise in the future!

As for the game itself... As usual, it will come down to the trenches. Whoever dominates the line of scrimage comes away with the victory. The Niners O-line and D-line are going need to step it up and play far better than they did against GB if they want to overcome the energy that will fill the Seattle air on Sunday...

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

:10:

A great first post. Welcome to the boards!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with that... It's gonna be a war... Let's just hope the refs call if fair and both teams are allowed to lay it out there... Should be a good one...

When Green Bay isn't involved, the games are usually called more evenly. With two really physical teams I have a feeling they are gonna let them play.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cliff Avril - DL - Seahawks

DE Cliff Avril (hamstring) is expected to make his Seahawks debut Sunday.

Avril missed most of the preseason and Week 1 with a serious pull. But he returned to practice last week and was almost ready to face the Panthers. Avril will slide right in at right end, boosting an already dominant and insanely deep front seven. He has 29 sacks over the last three seasons.
Source: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Sep 11 - 10:26 AM