• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: Niners at Seahawks

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win but the Seahawks looked like a very beatable team

Any team is beatable on any given Sunday... It's early though and we looked rusty.. 10 AM starts are always tough on West coast teams as you know...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team is beatable on any given Sunday... It's early though and we looked rusty.. 10 AM starts are always tough on West coast teams as you know...

True. Its nice to have a team that has a good chance to win every time out.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as Russell and O looked most of the day, they came through when they needed to on the final 2 drives.
Kap definately showed me something with his abilities in the pocket.
Should be a good one, I think we are only favored by 3 because its at home. I bet the Niners would be favored by 3 if it was in San Fran.

Gore always scares me, seems to always have great games against the Hawks.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense was put entirely on his shoulder... wasn't confusion it was pressure.. and he handles pressure well which is why we left Carolina with a win... When it counted he stepped it up... Made some good throws in the second half...

Only reason why the hawks left Carolina with a win was because of the DW fumble, not the "good play" of russell wilson.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-line was terrible yesterday.. Wilson had to do it all... We couldn't establish the run and we faced lots of 3rd and longs ... Not to mention tons of penalties.. Our pass protection was not good and I contribute that to a great defensive game by Carolina and rust with our O-line for game 1 ... Carolina has a good defense no question about it...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the pressure on Russell Wilson was done primarily by Carolina's 4 man pass rush, rarely by blitzes.

I really hope Fangio decides to rotate the defensive line. I really think it would be an advantage for the Niners if they keep their linemen fresh against a team that struggled against your base 4 man rush with the Panthers. What saved the Niners was our offense having a breakout game, but we struggled getting plays off on time, once again. With the crowd noise the team will be facing, it's going to be even more of a challenge to sustain long drives, affecting the stamina of our D Line.

Finally, Lynch had a subpar day in week 1 and I can imagine Seattle will try to unleash the beast for this one. He to me is the X factor for Carroll and company. This is where Ian Williams will probably get more snaps as opposed to last week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give three reasons Kap is better than Wilson. Arm, size, running ability.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivalry week! Go Niners!!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason why the hawks left Carolina with a win was because of the DW fumble, not the "good play" of russell wilson.

Even if Carolina scored on that possession there was plenty of time on the clock.. So that's not the only reason .. Sure it was a big play BUT there was plenty of time left.. After the fumble we marched down the field... Carolina couldn't stop us so you can point to that as being a reason as well...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give three reasons Kap is better than Wilson. Arm, size, running ability.

Wilson play's his best football when the games are on the line... Wilson has the X factor... And running ability with lateral movement and extending play's Wilson has the edge... Kap can run faster down field but Wilson is way quicker avoiding pass rushers... His size is actually his advantage there... Wilson also has HUGE hands .. Dude has Michael Jordan hands... That matters gripping that ball and making good throws... Both guy's have strong arms but Wilsons hands are perfect for bad Seattle weather...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U want to talk about X factor..... Kap took this team to the superbowl. What makes Wilson have the X factor. He hasn't done anything.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U want to talk about X factor..... Kap took this team to the superbowl. What makes Wilson have the X factor. He hasn't done anything.

But, but, he broke Peyton's rookie TD record.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X factor= Kap throwing a Int in the GB early on and not affected him and beating GB, Driving down to beat Atlanta, coming back from 22 pts in the 2nd half of the superbowl and almost winning it.

That's what I call X factor.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Team success... Qb's can't control there defense blowing a game ... Wilson rallied from a 20 point deficit in the 4th quarter of that Atlanta playoff game... Only to watch our defense give it up in 3 play's... Remember your defense go it done in the end.. BUT it was close... Team success brotha...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the pressure on Russell Wilson was done primarily by Carolina's 4 man pass rush, rarely by blitzes.

I really hope Fangio decides to rotate the defensive line. I really think it would be an advantage for the Niners if they keep their linemen fresh against a team that struggled against your base 4 man rush with the Panthers. What saved the Niners was our offense having a breakout game, but we struggled getting plays off on time, once again. With the crowd noise the team will be facing, it's going to be even more of a challenge to sustain long drives, affecting the stamina of our D Line.

Finally, Lynch had a subpar day in week 1 and I can imagine Seattle will try to unleash the beast for this one. He to me is the X factor for Carroll and company. This is where Ian Williams will probably get more snaps as opposed to last week.

agree and all season long.

this game is obviously huge, but there will be a lot more games and possibly play-offs? so rotating them now will pay dividends later this season.

whether we win or lose, the team must respond the next week, and the next week.......

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Team success... Qb's can't control there defense blowing a game ... Wilson rallied from a 20 point deficit in the 4th quarter of that Atlanta playoff game... Only to watch our defense give it up in 3 play's... Remember your defense go it done in the end.. BUT it was close... Team success brotha...

They've both shown that they're clutch players. We'll see which one is more clutch this weekend, and then every other weekend for the rest of the season and the remainder of their careers. I'm awfully happy with our guy right now. Sounds like you're happy with yours. That's great. This debating which one is moderately better in which discrete area is a little silly IMO.