• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: Niners at Seahawks

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to college in Tucson for a couple years at UA... got hooked to their hoops team. Now I'm in Scottsdale.

I did too, back in the days of Kerr, Elliot, Lofton and Tolbert. Living down here I get really sick of the "Cats this and the Cats that".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh yes. Those were the days. Where you located at right now?

Sierra Vista, south of Tucson. I get up to Scottsdale quite a bit to play golf. Can't beat the place for that

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if they're going to be broadcasting the ring ceremony before the game in honor of last season's victory? I assume they'll also be retiring the numbers 42 and 13 at halftime. Could make for a long night.

Wow that night must have really hurt your feelings.... Sorry about that... The Clink is a rough place so don't take it personal...

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sierra Vista, south of Tucson. I get up to Scottsdale quite a bit to play golf. Can't beat the place for that

In December maybe. Otherwise too fricking hot! Just kidding in part: Nov-April down there are nice, but too hot other months. And golf around Phx is too expensive.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In December maybe. Otherwise too fricking hot! Just kidding in part: Nov-April down there are nice, but too hot other months. And golf around Phx is too expensive.

I think it has the best selection and best quality courses of anywhere in the U.S. and if you shop around it actually is very reasonable. Agreed that it is hot but it has to be pretty hot for me not to play. In June, July, August I make sure I'm off the course by 10:30. I've played many, many times when the temperature is above 100 though. You just get used to it.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow that night must have really hurt your feelings.... Sorry about that... The Clink is a rough place so don't take it personal...

No, I think he is poking fun at Seattle fans because that game seems to mean more to Seattle fans than any game in their history.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This will be a very fun game to watch. Good luck to you fuckers...

yep, should be exciting, similar to the Green Bay game going back and forth. but maybe this game will have a few more field goal exchanges vice TD's? maybe two TD's each instead of four?

it'll be interesting to see how we rush Wilson? think containing him in the pocket is better because it prevents BIG downfield plays? but this means you can't rush "all out".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, should be exciting, similar to the Green Bay game going back and forth. but maybe this game will have a few more field goal exchanges vice TD's? maybe two TD's each instead of four?

it'll be interesting to see how we rush Wilson? think containing him in the pocket is better because it prevents BIG downfield plays? but this means you can't rush "all out".

I think the scoring will be lower: 20 - 14, Niners.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

do like the fact we're playing in Seattle first, plus EARLY in the season.

yeah, no doubt a big game due to Division standings, but the loser is far from out of it. the losing team will just have to move on quickly for the following week. losing this game is bad enough, but losing again BECAUSE you're still "moping", compounds it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think he is poking fun at Seattle fans because that game seems to mean more to Seattle fans than any game in their history.

Huh? Just from a rivalry standpoint... Biggest game... HELL NO.... But it did keep your niners from winning the division on our home turf... No one wants another team celebrating on there home turf... So it was a big game last season... But not as big as the Redskins game Or the Atlanta game... Just like Sunday night is a big game for both our squads early in the season....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked we still won the Division. Who cares where we won it.