• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: Niners at Seahawks

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
However, it will not be fatal if even we lose to Seattle. I am not saying we are going to lose to them. We will be fine.

yes, it would not be fatal as long as.........the 49ers can shake it off and respond the following week? so for me the concern isn't really this game cause we're more than competitive. but what happens next week......a let down or if we win, over confidence?

this has been brought up here previously, it seems more dangerous for Seattle to lose, than SF? cause how will they respond after hyping this game like it was play-offs?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers inactives
QB B.J. Daniels
RB LaMichael James
WR Chris Harper
WR Jon Baldwin
G Joe Looney
LB Nate Stupar
DT Tony Jerod-Eddie

Seahawks inactives
CB Brandon Browner
S Jeron Johnson
RB Christine Michael
T Michael Bowie
T Alvin Bailey
DE Chris Clemons
DT Jordan Hill

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be interesting. I hope kaepernick is not too hyped to start the game. A fast start by the Niners might quiet the crowd some.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers inactives
QB B.J. Daniels
RB LaMichael James
WR Chris Harper
WR Jon Baldwin
G Joe Looney
LB Nate Stupar
DT Tony Jerod-Eddie

Seahawks inactives
CB Brandon Browner
S Jeron Johnson
RB Christine Michael
T Michael Bowie
T Alvin Bailey
DE Chris Clemons
DT Jordan Hill

Wow! Harper and Baldwin I've got a feeling Baldwin must be having some sort of attitude problems. He's too talented to be inactive; especially as weak as the Niners are at WR. Nice to see that Browner and Clemons are out for Seattle.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For as much as people talk about Russell Wilson on the run, his numbers that I'm looking at while throwing while pressured, and his numbers while throwing on the run, sure aren't THAT impressive to me considering how much talk he appears to get about that aspect of his game.

I'll admit that based on what I've seen I'd have thought they'd have been better, and I still don't like to see him out on the move, but I feel like there's been a little bit too much talk about that aspect of his game based on what I've seen.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
49ers inactives
QB B.J. Daniels
RB LaMichael James
WR Chris Harper
WR Jon Baldwin
G Joe Looney
LB Nate Stupar
DT Tony Jerod-Eddie

Seahawks inactives
CB Brandon Browner
S Jeron Johnson
RB Christine Michael
T Michael Bowie
T Alvin Bailey
DE Chris Clemons
DT Jordan Hill

Kind of surprised Michael is inactive. Was he inactive last week, too?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow! Harper and Baldwin I've got a feeling Baldwin must be having some sort of attitude problems. He's too talented to be inactive; especially as weak as the Niners are at WR. Nice to see that Browner and Clemons are out for Seattle.

Those two guys have been with the team only a short time. It's not surprising they aren't active, particularly given that we rarely run three-WR sets. And this should be a game in which we try to establish the run. Hawks have injuries along the DL, and Avril is a liability in the run game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two guys have been with the team only a short time. It's not surprising they aren't active, particularly given that we rarely run three-WR sets. And this should be a game in which we try to establish the run. Hawks have injuries along the DL, and Avril is a liability in the run game.

I hope that is the case. I like big, fast wide receivers and Baldwin fits that bill. Speaking of that, wasn't that dude Evans impressive for Texas A & M?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ann Killion:

Seattle has best pressbox dining including latte stand. #49ers official says he has made a mental note for new stadium. #yay

Comments like that from sports writers drive me crazy. It gets so bad during Super Bowl week when 90% of writers just give up. I wish every Super Bowl was in cold Minneapolis and Detroit. :) Although, Minneapolis does have some nice restaurants.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised Michael is inactive. Was he inactive last week, too?

If by Michael you mean Christine Michael I don't believe so. I also don't believe that he had a touch against the Panthers in week 1, so it is not much of a loss. For all the fanfare drafting Michael seemed to generate people seemed to forget that Turbin is still an excellent 2nd string and ahead of Michael on the depth chart.

Chris Clemons practiced this week but realistically was unlikely to play.

The main surprising one is Brandon Browner. We were surprised when he didn't play against the Panthers and I'm surprised he is not back yet. Luckily the Seahawks are extremely deep at CB.

Question for 49ers fans: Is Vernon Davis being listed as the #2 WR? Or is he still listed at TE? Also, what will the 49ers WR depth chart look like tonight?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If by Michael you mean Christine Michael I don't believe so. I also don't believe that he had a touch against the Panthers in week 1, so it is not much of a loss. For all the fanfare drafting Michael seemed to generate people seemed to forget that Turbin is still an excellent 2nd string and ahead of Michael on the depth chart.

Chris Clemons practiced this week but realistically was unlikely to play.

The main surprising one is Brandon Browner. We were surprised when he didn't play against the Panthers and I'm surprised he is not back yet. Luckily the Seahawks are extremely deep at CB.

Question for 49ers fans: Is Vernon Davis being listed as the #2 WR? Or is he still listed at TE? Also, what will the 49ers WR depth chart look like tonight?

Moot point by now, but Davis is the TE. I believe our WR hierarchy looks like this: 1) Boldin; 2) Kyle Williams; 3) Marlon Moore; 4) Quinton Patton

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is what will continue to happen for the next 5 years when we overpay for Kaepernick and we can't afford to keep the other key players.

We can't beat Seattle now and we're only going to get worse when we can't keep good players. Kaepernick is good, but one good player is not enough to beat Seattle.