• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: Niners at Seahawks

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You doubting him?

Thing is with Harvin when he does come back is going to add a very BIG element to this team and he is going to be with the Hawks for sometime so get used to the idea.[/

If he is a BIG element then that must mean Crabs is a GIANT element because he actually has put up a great season. Him and Kaep work great with eachother. You doubt Crabs? He put up numbers Harvin never has. And I haven't even brought Mario in. Crabs better than Harvin and we get Mario back as well. Try to take off the homer glasses just once.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Irving said on Thursday night football that niners had to beat Seattle and beat them good. Reason why? Ohh because we have to account for Harvin coming back so we need to beat them bad to account for that. Yea...... Not like we have Crabs and Mario coming back as well...

we'll take a win no matter if 'beat them good', or a last second field goal. the players won't remember game 1 once game 2 starts.

speaking of the rematch later, still say it comes down to defense. by that time who's defense has worn down or suffered (gulp!) injuries? add both Harvin and Crabs, and its still the defense who plays best that game.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ponder is not DangeRuss.

Means nothing untill he puts something up. Crabs already showed what him and Kaep can do. And we have Boldin, Mario, and Vernon. Meaning we have more than just one

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks don't know the 9ers' game plan....just like the Packers last week (they thought they did). I'm sure the 9ers have planned for what the Hawks will bring..in defense as well as offense. Boldin is tough...he won't be dropping passes for fear of a Sherman (or any other) hit. The fans might know him well but not the team.

Dude... Seattle and San Fran know each other... And well... It's gonna be about execution not surprises... Both teams play very similar styles of football... You can't compare other match-ups it's irrelevant..

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Simmons devotes a large part of today's column to the matchup:

Bill Simmons makes his Week 2 NFL picks - Grantland

"consider that these are the league's two most physical teams — especially because the Seahawks take tons of PEDs. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Only a FEW of the Seahawks take PEDs.)"

:lol:

"It's early, and I'm sure this will change 10 million times over the next 16 weeks, but the Niners and Seahawks are two of the NFL's three best teams at this moment. The other: New England. (Just kidding, it's Denver. I just wanted to pretend one last time that the Patriots are still good.)"

:lol::lol: