• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: Niners at Seahawks

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin vs the Seattle DBs(Sherman) will definitely force or show how strong our current WR group is.... I expect Boldin to have a good one, nothing crazy but Seattle will focus on him for sure... hopefully they won't have an answer to VD....

Maybe Baldwin will see some time? big vs big?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The only way the 49ers win is if they have 250+ rushing yards. I don't see anything getting done vs this secondary with our weapons. Niners still have trouble getting in plays, now it will be amplified with the 12th man

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only way the 49ers win is if they have 250+ rushing yards. I don't see anything getting done vs this secondary with our weapons. Niners still have trouble getting in plays, now it will be amplified with the 12th man

They won't have to run that much. They'll have to run well, no doubt, but they don't need an insane game to win if the D plays well.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't love the headline. Seattle fans know Boldin well. These Seahawks? They played against him in 2011, but that's basically it. None of the Hawks' DBs were on the team before Boldin left the Cards.
The Hawks don't know the 9ers' game plan....just like the Packers last week (they thought they did). I'm sure the 9ers have planned for what the Hawks will bring..in defense as well as offense. Boldin is tough...he won't be dropping passes for fear of a Sherman (or any other) hit. The fans might know him well but not the team.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

will have to disagree with +250. btw - does any team amass that kind of rushing yardage in ANY game? obviously, we do want success running the ball, and even half of that is successful. after last week's passing performance, Seattle can't sell out on the run.

yes, we'll have trouble getting in some plays, but not the majority of them. yes, the Seattle D is good and we won't amass a lot of yards like last week.

if our O-line plays well again, we should be more than able to move the ball.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha! The Seahawks better score more than 12 points like they did against sorry ass Carolina.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as how I have met this woman who is a huge Niners fan, I'm here to root you on. Maybe a happy female Niner fan on Sunday makes for a very happy Sunday night for me!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It just amazes me that they have to do this. What ever happened to good natured back and forth between fans of the opposing teams. Its supposed to be fun.

Niner fans aren't really one to talk in that area these days, though. Niner fans have become dangerous places for fans of the opposing team. Not a development I'm a fan of. Even as a Niner fan, I've felt far more uncomfortable at games at the 'Stick than at Qwest/Clink.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niner fans aren't really one to talk in that area these days, though. Niner fans have become dangerous places for fans of the opposing team. Not a development I'm a fan of. Even as a Niner fan, I've felt far more uncomfortable at games at the 'Stick than at Qwest/Clink.

Definitely not. They are some of the worst. I probably told you about the time I had to go up in the stands myself and put a stop to the harrassment some 49er "fans" were giving to these two young kids who were rooting for the Browns. These idiots were pissed because the 49ers were losing and were fucking with these kids just because the 49ers wre losing. They were making the experience for these kids miserable and I won't tolerate that.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Definitely not. They are some of the worst. I probably told you about the time I had to go up in the stands myself and put a stop to the harrassment some 49er "fans" were giving to these two young kids who were rooting for the Browns. These idiots were pissed because the 49ers were losing and were fucking with these kids just because the 49ers wre losing. They were making the experience for these kids miserable and I won't tolerate that.

Yeah, I engaged in some good-natured banter with Giants fans in the NFC Championship game, but both parties were having fun with it and they were cool afterward - probably a good thing I didn't have anything heavier than my hat to throw after Kyle fumbled the second time, though. I don't go in for the serious heckling, and definitely not for anything physical. I haven't seen anything too awful in person, but I'd imagine most of us have seen the videos of Niner fans out of control. Of course, as often as not they're fighting one another rather than fans of other teams.

As much as anything, the drunken idiots making a scene bother me when I go to games with my wife, but that's kind of the nature of the beast I guess.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I engaged in some good-natured banter with Giants fans in the NFC Championship game, but both parties were having fun with it and they were cool afterward - probably a good thing I didn't have anything heavier than my hat to throw after Kyle fumbled the second time, though. I don't go in for the serious heckling, and definitely not for anything physical. I haven't seen anything too awful in person, but I'd imagine most of us have seen the videos of Niner fans out of control. Of course, as often as not they're fighting one another rather than fans of other teams.

As much as anything, the drunken idiots making a scene bother me when I go to games with my wife, but that's kind of the nature of the beast I guess.

Its a shame, but its gotten to the point where you almost expect it. I'm not sure when this type of behavior became acceptable but it seems to be now. Man, to be king for a day............

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Irving said on Thursday night football that niners had to beat Seattle and beat them good. Reason why? Ohh because we have to account for Harvin coming back so we need to beat them bad to account for that. Yea...... Not like we have Crabs and Mario coming back as well...

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving said on Thursday night football that niners had to beat Seattle and beat them good. Reason why? Ohh because we have to account for Harvin coming back so we need to beat them bad to account for that. Yea...... Not like we have Crabs and Mario coming back as well...

They had the best collection of morons I have ever seen in one pregame show. A show can only withstand one of those type dudes. They need to pick Irvin, Deon, or Sapp.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You doubting him?

Thing is with Harvin when he does come back is going to add a very BIG element to this team and he is going to be with the Hawks for sometime so get used to the idea.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You doubting him?

Thing is with Harvin when he does come back is going to add a very BIG element to this team and he is going to be with the Hawks for sometime so get used to the idea.

From what I have seen of Harvin you prolly aught to get used to him being injured.

I think you bought into the hype a little too much.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say Irving was wearing a Hawk's jersey.

[YOUTUBE]pAfTJShG-yk[/YOUTUBE]