• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: Niners at Seahawks

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Wilson over Kap yesterday... And it's not that I don't like Kap... I just like Wilson more...

That is a homer statement. Come on now, what makes Wilson better?? Kap does everything Wilson does but better..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound insecure....

Nope just ready for a battle... Niners are a good team I'm not hating... but it's funny hearing people think stopping Wilson is as easy as keeping him in the pocket... Funny how the media brain washes people... Wilson throws from the pocket all the time... And has a GREAT arm and accuracy especially his deep ball..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a homer statement. Come on now, what makes Wilson better?? Kap does everything Wilson does but better..

Nope.. Wilson is better... That's my opinion you have yours... Wilson play's at another level when the games are on the line.. Has a better deep ball BY FAR over Kap... Kap in good but not at the level Wilson is mentally.. Time will prove it...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That scripted kiss ass midget is going to be on his ass all day, the seahawks Oline can't hold the 49ers front 7.

The Packers did so I hope the 49ers pass rush is better against the Hawks.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has one of the quickest releases... our pass rush was pressuring Aaron most of the game...

Unless I missed something, Wilson's release isn't on Rodgers level yet...

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed hard at the deep ball part.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Wilson over Kap yesterday... And it's not that I don't like Kap... I just like Wilson more...

Well you also chose to be a seahawk fan. How can we trust your judgment?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We cant compare what we did against the teams we faced week 1 against each other. Im sure the 49ers coaching staff isnt going to go into quest field sunday night thinking that there going to throw for 400 yards against our secondary this isnt the green bay packers D. Its going to be a slug fest, personal foul calls, and whatever team have the least turnovers and kick the more field goals will probably win.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So a Seahawk fan saying Wilson is better is a homer statement, but a 9er fan saying Kap is better isn't? Riiiight.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cliff Avril - DL - Seahawks

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll believes RE Cliff Avril (hamstring) has a "great chance" to return in Week 2 against the 49ers.

Carroll makes a habit of being coach gumdrops, so take this with a grain of salt. Carroll originally called Avril a "game-day decision" for Week 1, but he didn't come close to playing. Avril has still barely practiced since signing with the Seahawks in March.
Source: John Boyle on Twitter

Sep 9 - 1:16 PM

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nope just ready for a battle... Niners are a good team I'm not hating... but it's funny hearing people think stopping Wilson is as easy as keeping him in the pocket... Funny how the media brain washes people... Wilson throws from the pocket all the time... And has a GREAT arm and accuracy especially his deep ball..

My initial post was meant glibly. Seattle is a fantastic team, and Wilson is a very good QB. But he was weak at best from the pocket yesterday. I watched over 3/4 of the game, and I'm hard-pressed to recall a completion from the pocket with the possible exception of a dump-off or two. I'm not counting the ridiculous throw-and-catch to Baldwin on the sidelines as that was effectively a busted play where two guys pulled a sensational play out of nowhere. And there's no denying Wilson can do that. But he'll need more to be truly elite. I didn't see it yesterday, and I recall not seeing that in the early going last year. Didn't catch as many of the later season games, though.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I laughed hard at the deep ball part.

Wilson does throw a very nice deep ball, and he's probably more accurate and better at putting some touch on the ball. I don't think it's laughable. But Kap works the middle of the field better.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cliff Avril - DL - Seahawks

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll believes RE Cliff Avril (hamstring) has a "great chance" to return in Week 2 against the 49ers.

Carroll makes a habit of being coach gumdrops, so take this with a grain of salt. Carroll originally called Avril a "game-day decision" for Week 1, but he didn't come close to playing. Avril has still barely practiced since signing with the Seahawks in March.
Source: John Boyle on Twitter

Sep 9 - 1:16 PM

I'm not all that concerned about Avril. Our DEs have owned him lately, particularly in the run game. That said, I'd rather face Benson Mayowa.