• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread Pt2

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see what you're saying now

Took him two seasons to get through High-A ... and obviously LAD couldn't figure out where to play him.

Looking at his minors play ... LAD couldn't decide if he was a 3b/2bman or an OFer. While today he's marketed as a COF ... in 2012 and most other time in the minors he played 2b and 3b. Then in 2013 he was moved to the OF full time.

Back and forth isn't good for your psyche when the team that owns your contract can't figure out where to play you.

Could be an interesting acquisition.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a big fat Merry Christmas to you too Donaldson! And to every one across this Ranger Nation!
OT~ I could not make this up...it's kinna funny

Please tell me there is no ice in Dallas...in 3 days we've had 4 minor casualities, I wrecked my car going all of 15 mph. (It's being repaired)
Dad slipped on ice you couldn't EVEN see, cracked his head open (he's fine, just an ugly gash and a hiliarious head wrap)
My Aunt slipped on the same invisible ice the same day, and has a splint on her wrist
(btw, these are not elderly folks)
My very athletic brother fell (just some knee scrapes) being young and coordinated means crap when it comes to ice
I've always hated ice more than anything, almost prefer a blizzard than an ice-storm

So, we are pretty happy to be leaving :)
I'll take 40 degrees at this point

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me there is no ice in Dallas...in 3 days we've had 4 minor casualities, I wrecked my car going all of 15 mph. (It's being repaired)
Dad slipped on ice you couldn't EVEN see, cracked his head open (he's fine, just an ugly gash and a hiliarious head wrap)
My Aunt slipped on the same invisible ice the same day, and has a splint on her wrist
My very athletic brother fell (just some knee scrapes) being young and coordinated means crap when it comes to ice
I've always hated ice more than anything, almost prefer a blizzard than an ice-storm

No ice and sunny. 60' FOR THE WEEK END

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His 87mph fastball will get him killed out there. Still think Colby makes it as the long relief guy if not #5. But if Colby is #5 ... he's blocking a spot.

I tend to agree, Colby could be a good innings eater (he won't be quite ready to start the season anyway)
like I said, obviously they'll know a lot more when P/C's report and get going

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem was she went full cards fan during the 2011 series.

That's a problem, JAYZUS....no way that's going over well, no matter how nice you are.

I didn't even speak to my Brother and Dad during the series, that was an agreement ahead of time, out of respect for both sides
they still don't ever bring it up

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only one who thinks it's a waste to have Schep only close? ugh, irritating

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clear all week here. Not a hint of moisture.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I'm stalling...have some things that need to get done tonight

Merry Christmas Ranger fans, if I'm on the board tomorrow, kick me off please
;)

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00