• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he had Shaq for 3 of those, arguably the most dominant big man ever. Lebron did had Wade for 2, but lets not act like Kobe had help too. You comparing it is pretty pathetic bc Lebron didn't have much help in almost every Finals appearance. His 2 Finals with the Cavs and on the Heat vs the Spurs. His bad Finals against Mavs is his only downfall. Keep trying trolly

Lebron had Wade and Bosh for both of his titles and 2 of his losses. Why did you leave Bosh out? Let's not pretend he did it by himself.

He also had Love and Kyrie, sucks they got hurt, but no one cries for Magic or doesn't hold the finals loss against Detroit against him when both he and Byron Scott were out with hamstring injuries.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always on the fence with Pau and Dirk. Dirk at his prime was such an unfair player to have. Someone who was 7-foot, but could hit over 40% from the 3, something that Gasol couldn't do. However, Gasol's post moves are a thing of beauty and he could also spread out defenses given that he could hit jump shots from the elbow or top of the key at will. Both are truly extremely good players.

Yep, I can't choose between the two.

I guess it would depend on who else was on my roster.

I would need a Reggie Miller-like player to pass on Dirk.

They're so equal that I think we can just combine them into 1 player. Do you guys prefer Dirk Gasol or Pau Nowitzki?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to point out you probably can find supporting facts of the above from postings during last year's finals when most people were saying Delly was dirty or "roughing up" the opponents players. Cavs fans were not saying the refs need to do their jobs. They were adamant that he's just a "hustle guy" and had no malice intent.

True. To be fair though, I'm pretty sure that I sided with the Cavs fans on that one.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he had Shaq for 3 of those, arguably the most dominant big man ever. Lebron did had Wade for 2, but lets not act like Kobe had help too. You comparing it is pretty pathetic bc Lebron didn't have much help in almost every Finals appearance. His 2 Finals with the Cavs and on the Heat vs the Spurs. His bad Finals against Mavs is his only downfall. Keep trying trolly
Wow, are you serious?

LBJ left Cleveland to play with 2 other superstars and went to the Finals FOUR TIMES during that time. How can you honestly say he didn't have help? Yet you mention that Kobe couldn't have won without Shaq. You're correct- he couldn't have won alone but he did something LBJ couldn't- he actually won MORE than he lost in the Finals with only ONE other superstar. And, lets take it even a step further. When Shaq left and they got Pau Kobe managed to win again-back to back. How many has LBJ won since leaving his super pack in Miami?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyone including them in a greatest of all time discussion. But congrats on your knowledge of NBA history.

Okay so West isn't in the GOAT conversation, but he's been immortalized by being the logo of the league. Personally I thought that was a very bad decision!

:trash:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gift bag? Well I hope it was dirt weed!:hope:

What a horrible thing to say on a holiday.

Gift bag was awesome. Got a free 1/8th, a pre-roll, a pipe, a lighter and an edible. Gave the edible to a friend because I don't use them. Was there at happy hour so I got a free 1/2 gram of hash too. :yes:

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyone including them in a greatest of all time discussion. But congrats on your knowledge of NBA history.

Jerry West & Elgin Baylor ?

I'd put them up there pretty high.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gift bag was awesome. Got a free 1/8th, a pre-roll, a pipe, a lighter and an edible. Gave the edible to a friend because I don't use them. Was there at happy hour so I got a free 1/2 gram of hash too. :yes:

That's actually pretty cool. I stopped by my dispensary this past weekend before they were sold outta what I wanted.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so West isn't in the GOAT conversation, but he's been immortalized by being the logo of the league. Personally I thought that was a very bad decision!

:trash:

Can't imagine why you'd think that. :lol:

There was talk awhile back, not sure how serious it was, about changing the logo to MJ. As much as I like tradition, I think I'd be on board with that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't imagine why you'd think that. :lol:

There was talk awhile back, not sure how serious it was, about changing the logo to MJ. As much as I like tradition, I think I'd be on board with that.

Wiggy will petition the league to change the logo to LeBron.:D

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry West & Elgin Baylor ?

I'd put them up there pretty high.

Me too. But not in the discussion with guys like MJ, Kareem, Magic, Bird, Timmy and Kobe. I see them as next tier guys.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually pretty cool. I stopped by my dispensary this past weekend before they were sold outta what I wanted.

Nice. Just saw that you're in Colorado. I'd imagine they have some pretty good 4/20 specials at the dispensaries out there.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. But not in the discussion with guys like MJ, Kareem, Magic, Bird, Timmy and Kobe. I see them as next tier guys.

Where do you have Roy Hibbert on this list?:noidea:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Just saw that you're in Colorado. I'd imagine they have some pretty good 4/20 specials at the dispensaries out there.

Yeah most of the dispensaries are running some kinda special, a lot actually started last week due to events held in Denver starting last Thursday.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goodness!!!!! You left no stone unturned! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.