• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile he didn't mind running his mouth and saying the stupidest shit about lebron all season long....now he is mad that he can't trash him the rest of the offseason if lebron had lost lol

Bingo.

Dude spent half his time on here shitting on Lebron and now he can't.

If we play this right, we might get a meltdown.

[EDIT] shit. I thought you were talking about Turnup. If it's Shaq, I'd have said "Lady spent half her time..."

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo.

Dude spent half his time on here shitting on Lebron and now he can't.

If we play this right, we might get a meltdown.

[EDIT] shit. I thought you were talking about Turnup. If it's Shaq, I'd have said "Lady spent half her time..."

I'm still talking shit about lebron and never stopped. He's still the same dick he was a month ago. His ability on the court doesn't make him any less of a drama-queen douche!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I really don't care 1 way or the other. It's obvious you care though because you keep talking about it.

This is where I've been from the start. Frankly, these folks spend almost as much time posting about Wiggy as they do Lebron.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you don't know then you shouldn't make claims about when he disappeared.

For the record.... the rest of us were around plenty when the Cavs got down...

Are you telling me the amount of cavs "fans" posting now is the same amount of cavs "fans" posting when they were down 2-0?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twat to English translation: yeah, I'm running my mouth but have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.

Prove it to me then! You want to keep sucking wiggys dick because you believe his bullshit excuses, please go ahead! You seem like the kind of moron who'd trade his cow for some magic beans anyway!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you telling me the amount of cavs "fans" posting now is the same amount of cavs "fans" posting when they were down 2-0?

If by "amount of cavs fans," you mean Gordo, Shane, Across the Field and I? Yes. We were all here.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it to me then! You want to keep sucking wiggys dick because you believe his bullshit excuses, please go ahead! You seem like the kind of moron who'd trade his cow for some magic beans anyway!

Sucking Wiggy's dick? Because I'm not obsessing on why he was absent from SportsHoopla for a week?

You seem ill-adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.