• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm gullible because I won't take your word on this topic? Well that makes alotta sense.

You're gullible because you fell for the oldest trick in the book. And continue to defend it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but what did you think of the Celtics draft?

Not all that impressed & can only hope for the best. Kinda sucked that the Celtics ended up w/ all those picks in such a weak draft class. I didn't see Jaylen Brown play a lot @ Cal so don't know that much about him. I actually wanted them to get Buddy Heild (spelling?) from OK.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all that impressed & can only hope for the best. Kinda sucked that the Celtics ended up w/ all those picks in such a weak draft class. I didn't see Jaylen Brown play a lot @ Cal so don't know that much about him. I actually wanted them to get Buddy Heild (spelling?) from OK.
they will make a move to clean up the roster before long. I think Stevens is one of the top coaches in the league- one of the few that make a real real difference. I dunno if there is a guy in the East I would take if all other things were equal.

SF is the hardest position to find- if you believe in one in the draft go for it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...that has been his whole strategy.

eventually he will work through the stages of grief. I think he is passed the denial stage- and in the anger stage---- acceptance? that may be a LONG way off though. LOL.

Grief, for me? too funny....NBA = TV show to me. #entertainment
Apparently you have no real life.

And glad you're grief passed right after the Cavs won a game.

#coward

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grief, for me? too funny....NBA = TV show to me. #entertainment
Apparently you have no real life.

And glad you're grief passed right after the Cavs won a game.

#coward
yet your the guy posting ALL the time #runneruptrophy because you care so little....honestly i have never encountered a bigger hypocrite/baby

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm gullible because I won't take your word on this topic? Well that makes alotta sense.

If you think that's why he wasn't posting, gullible isn't a strong enough word to describe you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet your the guy posting ALL the time #runneruptrophy because you care so little....honestly i have never encountered a bigger hypocrite/baby

Aren't you posting from work as a paid employee (on their dime)?
I can sit here and post all day while I watch my employees work if I choose to do so.
Big difference, right??

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you posting from work as a paid employee (on their dime)?
I can sit here and post all day while I watch my employees work if I choose to do so.
Big difference, right??
i can post all day and do whatever the hell i want as long as i bill out enough hours and do good work- and TRUST ME- i wouldnt be here 2+ years later if i did anything but. This is a professional work place where you do not have babysitters looking over your shoulder every 2 seconds making themselves feel important.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can post all day and do whatever the hell i want as long as i bill out enough hours and do good work- and TRUST ME- i wouldnt be here 2+ years later if i did anything but. This is a professional work place where you do not have babysitters looking over your shoulder every 2 seconds making themselves feel important.

Nice story and good for you/them.

They pay you hourly?
If so, you think you should be posting vs working doing the hours they are paying you?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They pay you hourly?
If so, you think you should be posting vs working doing the hours they are paying you?
right now?

im printing off electronic discovery- which i have been doing practically all day and bores you to tears. Luckily- i have an accounting bachelors that makes me well suited to going through bank accounts etc.- but printing off and organizing before analyzing takes hours upon hours. In between printing off 200 pg. bank statements ya got a LITTLE time. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They pay you hourly?
have u ever worked in a professional environment where you were trusted to get your work done without being micromanaged?

do you know what substance above form means? its a quasi-legal doctrine that i myself adhere to. worked pretty good thus far....

you can call me Dr. Wiggy now by the way if you would like...i do have my doctorate ;)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have u ever worked in a professional environment where you were trusted to get your work done without being micromanaged?

do you know what substance above form means? its a quasi-legal doctrine that i myself adhere to. worked pretty good thus far....

you can call me Dr. Wiggy now by the way if you would like...i do have my doctorate ;)

No.
I haven't.
Pretty much have always been my own boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.