• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #8 NY Jets vs NE Patriots Sunday October 27, 2024 1:00 PM (CBS)

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maye out for the game with head injury. This sucks.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally the Pats capitalize on a great punt return. Good short drive for TD.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our wide receivers are so bad it's not even laughable anymore it's just flat out disgusting. They're not even catching the ball with their hands and trying to trap the ball against their bodies hence drop ball drop ball drop ball. You know who is having a decent game? Jacobi Meyers

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spent trhe game at my brother's place.

Skipped back and forth between the Packers and the Patriots. 90% Packers, 10% Patriots.

Got to watch the last two minutes of both.

Head to head with Maye didn't look awful but he was diagnosed with a concussion. Could be gone for the next game. The Bye comes at the right time.

What the Patriots have listed as WRs are not. Bourne and Thorton just do not have their heads into the game. Might be time to offer them up for a bucket of driving range balls. Wolfe needs to see what all of the undrafted and USFL WRs are doing and if any have stayed in playing shape.

All I can say is that I can't wait to sit back tomorrow and watch the replay of the Patriots. Got is saved on YouTube TV in the library. Wife is going to Chattanooga with my brother to finish getting his old house ready to list. I'll be headed to Orlando to spend a couple of hours letting Opthamologists shine bright lights in my eyes and probably get an injection or two. Golf on Wednesday with my sister in law and again on Friday.
Hopefully the cage around the pool will be put up so that everything else can get done.

Brissett did an excellent job pulling the rabbit out of the hat with 2:22 remaining in the game.

I just can't believe how happy I was watching Rodgers' agony as the Pats scored two with 20 seconds left.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our wide receivers are so bad it's not even laughable anymore it's just flat out disgusting. They're not even catching the ball with their hands and trying to trap the ball against their bodies hence drop ball drop ball drop ball. You know who is having a decent game? Jacobi Meyers
I counted 5 dropped balls that were perfectly thrown and not touched at all by the defense.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
several very iffy holding calls against the Pats. It’s become a trend.
The two Interference calls for 31 yards during the Jets first TD run were pathetic. Especially the call for arms hitting on the first.

Sauce Gardner constantly grabs and actually spun Bourne on a no call. Problem with allowing him to get away with that stuff is that he just keeps getting away with it until he takes it too far and gets a 45-50 yard penalty and he, the coach and the NY Media go bullshit. When he gets that call, it's usually blatant, in the fourth quarter and leads to a go ahead TD for the other team.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but I didn’t realize that using your helmet as a weapon was allowed. A running back can’t lower his head and hit someone. Anyway, no matter it was a critical juncture.
It was a forehead hit, not the crown. This is imo of course. I reviewed it several times on my tivo. Both of them were going to the ground and there heads collided.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a forehead hit, not the crown. This is imo of course. I reviewed it several times on my tivo. Both of them were going to the ground and there heads collided.

As have I.

If it had been Patrick Mahomes or Jalen Hurts I would’ve been OK with it. I’ll admit a slight bias.