• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always been a Cleveland fan, in all sports even football. I grew up in Ohio, so nah.
Indians are kicking some major ass.....

Browns though......while i think they finally have the right mgmt. in place- there is no quick fix there. lol.

at least we have our Champion Cavs- and one of the best owners in sports in Dan Gilbert as the owner- a great GM in David Griffin- great roster with Kyrie, Tristan, Love (and hopefully), JR are staying together- and of course- the most important part- the guy who is still the best in the game- LeBron James.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you haven't. Lebron is your boss. He is your king. Don't even act like it's not the truth.

LeBron does kinda own him....

Sounds like it's time for you to decline another bet.
How about 60 days off SportsHoopla?
I say I that I said I wanted James to leave before he said he was..
Deal or no deal?

As far as who he owns, you clowns are posting his pic still, on a daily basis.
Go look back when the Heat won, we kinda tortured the Lakers fans for a day or two, then moved on.

If LeBron gets you two this excited, I'd hate to see how you act if you ever get your first piece of pussy..:yahoo:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like it's time for you to decline another bet.
How about 60 days off SportsHoopla?
I say I that I said I wanted James to leave before he said he was..
Deal or no deal?

As far as who he owns, you clowns are posting his pic still, on a daily basis.
Go look back when the Heat won, we kinda tortured the Lakers fans for a day or two, then moved on.

If LeBron gets you two this excited, I'd hate to see how you act if you ever get your first piece of pussy..:yahoo:
Step 1 for desperate losers trying to defend themselves: insult a made-up sexual deficiency of the person putting them in their place.

Also, you're a liar. Go ahead and look up the last time I posted any picture of Lebron, who you said I post "daily". Maybe you could stop being a bitter, angry little liar. For someone who keeps saying basketball is just "entertainment", you spend a ton of time being jealous and upset of his success on here.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Step 1 for desperate losers trying to defend themselves: insult a made-up sexual deficiency of the person putting them in their place.

Also, you're a liar. Go ahead and look up the last time I posted any picture of Lebron, who you said I post "daily". Maybe you could stop being a bitter, angry little liar. For someone who keeps saying basketball is just "entertainment", you spend a ton of time being jealous and upset of his success on here.

If you want, PM me an address and I'll send you some Kleenex. :bawling:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want, PM me an address and I'll send you some Kleenex. :bawling:
I'm sure you have plenty with all the crying you've been doing. It's OK, nobody will take away the trophies Lebron gave you guys.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that's why he wasn't posting, gullible isn't a strong enough word to describe you.

Hey I really don't care 1 way or the other. It's obvious you care though because you keep talking about it.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the last thing I'm going to say on this.... I just can't believe some of you are still harping on this subject.

I'd 1000% rather be gullible than risk being a complete dick to someone who is actually going through something. Especially when its something that doesn't even fucking affect me. There's literally zero harm in falling "victim" to gullibility in this situation. Who fucking cares?

(And you all keep ignoring the fact that Wiggy disappeared before the Finals even started. He disappeared at a time when things were going GREAT for the Cavs.)

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the last thing I'm going to say on this.... I just can't believe some of you are still harping on this subject.

I'd 1000% rather be gullible than risk being a complete dick to someone who is actually going through something. Especially when its something that doesn't even fucking affect me. There's literally zero harm in falling "victim" to gullibility in this situation. Who fucking cares?

(And you all keep ignoring the fact that Wiggy disappeared before the Finals even started. He disappeared at a time when things were going GREAT for the Cavs.)

He disappeared as soon as the Cavs were down 2-0...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to spend my time trying to look back at when this little worm last posted. But much like the majority of you bandwagoners, he was pretty quiet when the cavs were down!

Well if you don't know then you shouldn't make claims about when he disappeared.

For the record.... the rest of us were around plenty when the Cavs got down...

Curry was great. This Warriors team is pretty good, huh?

I thought that was a good game. When it came down to crunch time the Warriors made plays on both ends of the court... like they have all season long.

I realize I'm probably the only one here that believes this... but the series is not over.

Status
Not open for further replies.