• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly as touchy as you get every time someone criticizes Lebron or the Cavs.

And :lol: @adding "it's your prerogative" and thinking that somehow means you weren't crying.
hey...we are all aware- you dont like LeBron...cool...makes it that much more fun that you have to watch him EVERY year, get deep in the playoffs EVERy year...and eventually pass up EVERY laker...if i were you i wouldnt like him either.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagoner - someone who joins an internet message board, mere days after lebron returns to cleveland

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...we are all aware- you dont like LeBron...cool...makes it that much more fun that you have to watch him EVERY year, get deep in the playoffs EVERy year...and eventually pass up EVERY laker...if i were you i wouldnt like him either.

Pass up every Laker? Even Luke Walton has a better Finals record than lebron. Heck, the only reason lebron has two championships is because he hauled ass outta ohio.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no problem admitting that Lebron is a great player and I actually enjoy how he plays the game. I've always said that he's a more athletic version of Magic (literally the highest praise I have for a player). I just hate all of the drama that he seems to need around him all of the time.

If he were to come to the Lakers (which will never happen), I would welcome him and cheer for him to do well. But he'd be like Kobe. I'd be glad to have him, but he'd never be my favorite.

As for passing up every Laker. Good luck with that. He'll never pass Magic or Kareem and maybe not even Kobe. Especially with his losing record in the finals. But feel free to keep deluding yourself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem admitting that Lebron is a great player and I actually enjoy how he plays the game. I've always said that he's a more athletic version of Magic (literally the highest praise I have for a player). I just hate all of the drama that he seems to need around him all of the time.

If he were to come to the Lakers (which will never happen), I would welcome him and cheer for him to do well. But he'd be like Kobe. I'd be glad to have him, but he'd never be my favorite.

As for passing up every Laker. Good luck with that. He'll never pass Magic or Kareem and maybe not even Kobe. Especially with his losing record in the finals. But feel free to keep deluding yourself.
you are certainly free to express your opinion.

LeBron is 31 and making a bee-line towards his 6th straight Finals. Kareem and Magic and Kobe WILL FALL like all the rest- besides his Airness. Its inevitable.

I mean- its obvious you dont like LeBron- just look at all your posts-- its fine- no one has to like anyone. There are CERTAINLY NBA players that i dont like- and wish failure upon (but never injury- not even Whiteside- we need him healthy if the HEat dont choke and end up playing the Cavs)- I EMBRACE that stuff. I cant think of anything funner than a bunch of fans that dont like LeBron and or the Cavs rooting against them and getting a big ole soggy shit sandwich at the end of the rainbow.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron is 31 and making a bee-line towards his 6th straight Finals. Kareem and Magic and Kobe WILL FALL like all the rest- besides his Airness. Its inevitable.

4 of them with Miami...

and has only won 2.

With Miami....

Not Cleveland...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed today is 4/20. I predict a big game from JR tonight.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its crazy to me- that in the modern NBA with 30 teams- that LeBron- HOPEFULLY, as long as all stays true to form- will be playing in his 7th Finals. AT 31 years old- 7 TIMES. thats just totally insane to me...lets hope he can get his record to 3-4 with a chance to even it up next year :) oh what a party it could/would be.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its crazy to me- that in the modern NBA with 30 teams- that LeBron- HOPEFULLY, as long as all stays true to form- will be playing in his 7th Finals. AT 31 years old- 7 TIMES. thats just totally insane to me...lets hope he can get his record to 3-4 with a chance to even it up next year :) oh what a party it could/would be.

Kobe made it to the finals 7 times by the time he was 31 too.

Only difference is, he won it 5 times.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Who's ranked higher?

If I'm picking, it would go something like this:

1. Curry

2. Bron

3. KAT

4. Westbrook

5. Durant

No Davis for me because he misses to many games.
LeBron just won the EC player of the month for February, March and April and has been positively playing some of the very best ball of his career of late.

Curry has had a better season- however if i was picking one guy to try and win a title with i would still be hard pressed to pass Bron- but Curry without a shred of a doubt is the back to back MVP.

Westbrook certainly has a top 3 case...

I think right now a fairly broad consensus of NBA fans would rank Curry 1, LeBron 2, RW 3 without much debate.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron just won the EC player of the month for February, March and April and has been positively playing some of the very best ball of his career of late.

Curry has had a better season- however if i was picking one guy to try and win a title with i would still be hard pressed to pass Bron- but Curry without a shred of a doubt is the back to back MVP.

Westbrook certainly has a top 3 case...

I think right now a fairly broad consensus of NBA fans would rank Curry 1, LeBron 2, RW 3 without much debate.

Agree.

Although, I would be tempted to take Durant too.

I am off the Davis bandwagon.

I love Towns.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean- its obvious you dont like LeBron- just look at all your posts-- its fine- no one has to like anyone. There are CERTAINLY NBA players that i dont like- and wish failure upon (but never injury- not even Whiteside- we need him healthy if the HEat dont choke and end up playing the Cavs)- I EMBRACE that stuff. I cant think of anything funner than a bunch of fans that dont like LeBron and or the Cavs rooting against them and getting a big ole soggy shit sandwich at the end of the rainbow.

Well, Lebron still has to win 3 titles to tie Magic and 4 to tie Kareem.

Am I the only one that sees the irony in a Cavs fan mentioning the word "choke"? I can't be the only one.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fantasy basketball? lol......yah...anything ranking Harden as the #3 player in the NBA should be put under the auspices of "Fantasy"

:pound:

Shaqdaddy Didn't try to disguise it as anything other than Fantasy.

But, ESPN writer must of been high as a Damn kite when he made those rankings..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.