• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Wiggy is very logical.

@WiggyRuss , you think the Celts are still thinking about that comeback win vs the Heat and the 5 pt qtr they held us too or the 7 pr qtr they started the game with last night in a series they trailed 0-1?

#game82didntmeanshit
$ 1,000

cleveland_indians.gif cleveland_cavaliers.gif cleveland_browns.gif

i think game 1 will be interesting.....Heat just had the biggest choke job in the NBA this season in their last regular season game- itll be interesting- i think that could push them either way. There is a lot of rest between playoff games which should help Miami. Miami has a lot more post season experience obviously. I think Kemba will be the best player in the series- but ill pick Miami in 7....if it gets to 6 i think the Hornets would win at home and force a game 7...It really pisses me off I have to root for Miami to win TWO series' now- but - it is what it is.

that was my post you total and complete moron. Sometimes I wonder; A. if you can read and B. how you have managed to survive on this earth so long without accidentally coming to an untimely demise.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is if Marcus Morris made those comments about dwyane wade (I'm guessing you didn't even read any of the quotes that your are so sure is just "stating the obvious") it would be discussed freely on this forum and it would mostly involve shit talking Marcus Morris and the pistons.

No, I'd still be saying he was stating the obvious and I wouldn't be trying to insinuate that they would intentionally be trying to hurt someone.

There is nothing soft about anything I've said no matter how many times you insist on repeating it.

Yes there was. No matter how many times you claim their wasn't. I wasn't even the first one to sat Cavs fans are soft.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'd still be saying he was stating the obvious and I wouldn't be trying to insinuate that they would intentionally be trying to hurt someone.

Yes there was. No matter how many times you claim their wasn't. I wasn't even the first one to sat Cavs fans are soft.

If you say so. I find that hard to believe.

Calling a fan on a sports forum "soft" is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Especially since its because I brought up a relevant quote that every other sports forum is currently discussing.

You are a great mod but sometimes you feel more like a troll.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$ 1,000

View attachment 109203 View attachment 109204 View attachment 109205

i think game 1 will be interesting.....Heat just had the biggest choke job in the NBA this season in their last regular season game- itll be interesting- i think that could push them either way. There is a lot of rest between playoff games which should help Miami. Miami has a lot more post season experience obviously. I think Kemba will be the best player in the series- but ill pick Miami in 7....if it gets to 6 i think the Hornets would win at home and force a game 7...It really pisses me off I have to root for Miami to win TWO series' now- but - it is what it is.

that was my post you total and complete moron. Sometimes I wonder; A. if you can read and B. how you have managed to survive on this earth so long without accidentally coming to an untimely demise.

That was ONE (1) of several posts.
Please don't tell me that you didn't call me out for NOT being in panic mode after we blew that game, when I had just told you that the way it worked out probably couldn't have worked out better for us.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be trying to insinuate that they would intentionally be trying to hurt someone.

How about you quote me where I insuated that? You keep making up stuff about what I supposedly said. Use the quote button.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$ 1,000

View attachment 109203 View attachment 109204 View attachment 109205

@WiggyRuss
Guess you forgot about this gem?

"i gotta hand it to you....if my team had the biggest choke job of the NBA regular season on the very last game of the year i would have a very difficult time spinning it. lol...the fact that you have the audacity to do so- and the fact that you probably even BELIEVE it- makes me think that Trump could hire no better consultant."

If you can spin the biggest collapse in the NBA out of all 30 teams - out of the literally HUNDREDS of games played, if you can spin a 5 pt quarter as a positive...the Donald should sign you up and start having his mail forwarded to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

#dontfuckwithme

fact is, you like to hedge everything, but you clearly felt the loss would mentally wound the Heat/propel the Celts , which was so stupid because of the end result of what happened.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you quote me where I insuated that? You keep making up stuff about what I supposedly said. Use the quote button.

When you said you didn't want a repeat of the Celtics series. It was in your very first post. Cavs fans were called soft, by the very first person who responded.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss
Guess you forgot about this gem?

"i gotta hand it to you....if my team had the biggest choke job of the NBA regular season on the very last game of the year i would have a very difficult time spinning it. lol...the fact that you have the audacity to do so- and the fact that you probably even BELIEVE it- makes me think that Trump could hire no better consultant."

If you can spin the biggest collapse in the NBA out of all 30 teams - out of the literally HUNDREDS of games played, if you can spin a 5 pt quarter as a positive...the Donald should sign you up and start having his mail forwarded to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

#dontfuckwithme

fact is, you like to hedge everything, but you clearly felt the loss would mentally wound the Heat/propel the Celts , which was so stupid because of the end result of what happened.
honestly all you and bksballer do is make up shit to advance this paranoid narrative in your head. ACTUALLY READ....you MIGHT actually learn something. Its just hilarious to me your inability to READ. It really really REALLY should not be that difficult.

and ABSOLUTELY- anyone that is trying to spin a 5 point quarter as a positive is a certified full-retard....

dont you know? you NEVER go full retard- but it sure seems you are there.

you dont go full retard - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, you can believe me or not, don't really care. I saw the Boston Celtics get physical with the Showtime Lakers, including the McHale clothesline of Rambis, I saw the Bad Boy Pistons teams take the physicality to the next level and I saw teams try to get physical with Kobe, Pau, etc. My response was always that the Lakers need to toughen up and get physical right back. I've never commented that the refs needing to do their job.

Funny thing is, if a Cavs player had made those same comments, you'd be all for it and not saying that the refs need to "do their jobs."

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many of those times are when I disagree with you or say something negative about Lebron or the Cavs? :whistle:

Nah that has nothing to do with it because that's about 90% of the time.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah that has nothing to do with it because that's about 90% of the time.

I don't disagree with you 90% of the time.

But I do say negative stuff about Lebron and the Cavs 90% of the time. :dhd:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, if a Cavs player had made those same comments, you'd be all for it and not saying that the refs need to "do their jobs."

Nope... I believe that it is an important part of being a ref. Keep the chippiness and non-basketball plays to a minimum to protect the players and the product.

It didn't just hurt the Cavs. The Celtics lost Crowder. Nothing wrong with a physical series.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly all you and bksballer do is make up shit to advance this paranoid narrative in your head. ACTUALLY READ....you MIGHT actually learn something. Its just hilarious to me your inability to READ. It really really REALLY should not be that difficult.

and ABSOLUTELY- anyone that is trying to spin a 5 point quarter as a positive is a certified full-retard....

dont you know? you NEVER go full retard- but it sure seems you are there.

you dont go full retard - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

I didn't make up anything, I posted what you said.
And the positive was still ending up the 3 seed and the on paper potential matchups.
So, try again, but you'll still be FOS.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calling a fan on a sports forum "soft" is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Especially since its because I brought up a relevant quote that every other sports forum is currently discussing.

You are a great mod but sometimes you feel more like a troll.
lol...yah when the moderator is posting pictures of LeBron crying!! lol....uhhh YAH....in some places i have seen moderators be neutral- and in others- not so much---- which is their prerogative- but its pretty clear where this one falls amirite? :noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...yah when the moderator is posting pictures of LeBron crying!! lol....uhhh YAH....in some places i have seen moderators be neutral- and in others- not so much---- which is their prerogative- but its pretty clear where this one falls amirite? :noidea:

Yeah, because heaven forbid moderators should be fans, have opinions and comment on sports on a sports message board.

Something tells me that if I were a Lebron fanboy or liked the Cavs, you wouldn't be crying about me posting about it. Maybe you can go cry to Hammer about him expressing his opinions on Ohio St.

:sadbron:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because heaven forbid moderators should be fans, have opinions and comment on sports on a sports message board.

Something tells me that if I were a Lebron fanboy or liked the Cavs, you wouldn't be crying about me posting about it. Maybe you can go cry to Hammer about him expressing his opinions on Ohio St.

:sadbron:
unreal. i just said in the post that it was entirely your prerogative...geez....little touchy.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unreal. i just said in the post that it was entirely your prerogative...geez....little touchy.

Not nearly as touchy as you get every time someone criticizes Lebron or the Cavs.

And :lol: @adding "it's your prerogative" and thinking that somehow means you weren't crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.