• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously...the last thing we need is a repeat of a bunch of guys getting pissed because they are on an 8 seed getting their asswhooped and playing recklessly and hurting our guys.

Where is Perk when you need him? lol.....id say JR could go and be the enforcer- but we will need him.
It's almost as if Delly is playing for the wrong team...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fan says Cavs fans are soft for being worried about a team's intention to 'rough up' one of the players that this forum has been making fun of all season long for being injury prone.

:gaah:
However, the ironic thing is that Delly is perceived to be just as "dirty" to most that aren't Cavs fans.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously...ESPECIALLY after that EXACT thing happened last year and caused us to miss K Love for the whole playoffs----- a circumstance that the Cavs are still hurting on to this very day...dunno about you guys- but i sure wish we couldve seen what Love could have done for a whole playoffs AND gotten experience for this years playoffs.
Really? You act like Love is a rookie or something...like he hasn't been a franchise player in his past seasons with Minny. Now all of a sudden that he's playing with LBJ he's supposed to be this post season juggernaut?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have worked too hard this year for some bitter players on a team that will likely be getting its butt-kicked from acting out and injuring our players.

I remember last year when Stevens questioned the Celtics manhood for the absolute DOMINATION the Cavs were displaying on the offensive boards--- that created the circumstances under which Love got his arm ripped out of his socket.

I am all for toughness and physical play- its the playoffs- but when the coaches incite the players to ramp it up from playing hard to playing recklessly there is a big time problem.
Why would teams need to plan to take out anyone when the Cavs let opponents stay in games because of their lack-luster defense at times and the inability of their PG (Kyrie) to keep his team involved? Sounds like someone might be prepping the excuses in case we see the first upset of this year's post season.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams that are overmatched usually go to this card....its game 1 and the pistons are already whining about calls and talking about how they need to try and intimidate and get physical---- when you have players/coaches running their mouths like that- you know they are scared. bottom line.
So then LBJ is scared EVERY game? Because he argues EVERY call in just about every game. SMH

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that article was about the rockets plan to rough up curry or the hornets plan to rough up wade or the grizzlies plan to rough up Parker... there would be tons of legitimate discussion from both sides.

But since it's about the Cavs... I'm soft for bringing it up and being worried about it. Not complaining about anything or accusing anyone if anything... just showing concern at the thought that another series could get out of control.

Sometimes this forum is really the worst.
News flash my friend- Curry is "roughed up" EVERY night. That's what happens when there's a bullseye on their backs. Warriors have it because they're the defending champs...the Cavs have it because their franchise player makes a spectacle of himself and in many eyes used to be the best player in the game.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero issue with Detroit's plan to get physical. I'm not saying anything about it is unfair or unusual or dirty. I'm not complaining.

Literally all I said is that I hope the refs keep things from getting overly chippy due to flashbacks I'm having from last year. I feel like the refs could have done a better job of that in the Celtics series.

I dont get why that is being interpreted as complaining or "crying" or being soft.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero issue with Detroit's plan to get physical. I'm not saying anything about it is unfair or unusual or dirty. I'm not complaining.

Literally all I said is that I hope the refs keep things from getting overly chippy due to flashbacks I'm having from last year. I feel like the refs could have done a better job of that in the Celtics series.

I dont get why that is being interpreted as complaining or "crying" or being soft.

You also insinuated that it could be another Celtics series as if what happened to Love was done intentionally.That's why it's considered soft and crying. Literally nothing has happened except one guy stating the obvious and you're acting like they're going to try and intentionally hurt someone.

Then, when people commented on it and you didn't like what they said it was "if any Heat or Lakers fans want to actually talk about the series." :L

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I get it.

It would suck to see a game, or even worse, a series, be decided because a guy gets kicked out/suspended for extracurricular activities.

Especially if it's in retaliation to shenanigans.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also insinuated that it could be another Celtics series as if what happened to Love was done intentionally.That's why it's considered soft and crying. Literally nothing has happened except one guy stating the obvious and you're acting like they're going to try and intentionally hurt someone.

The Olynyk play?

Lol...Kelly channeling his inner Lambier?

That was a freak accident.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Olynyk play?

Lol...Kelly channeling his inner Lambier?

That was a freak accident.

Exactly. Shit happens. It sucks that Love got hurt, no one wants to see that happen, but he did. No need to be bringing it up all over again and acting like it was intentional like Cavs fans did last year.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Shit happens. It sucks that Love got hurt, no one wants to see that happen, but he did. No need to be bringing it up all over again and acting like it was intentional like Cavs fans did last year.

I assumed they were just caught up in emotion at the time.

One of these things is not like the others..

Bruce Bowen, Kevin Garnett, Bill Lambier, Dennis Rodman and Kelly Olynk?

Gtfoh

D Wade, Patrick Beverly and Delly have way more casualties of war.

Out of the 3, Beverly is the only one I consider dirty.

Delly I consider reckless. I don't think his intent is to hurt.

He's just overzealous.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 109029

if this kind of BS happens again- I hope JR Smith opens a can the offender...

Kelly looks like he should be instructing a jazzercise glass at 24 hour fitness.

No way he did that intentionally.

Nothing about him screams Thug Life.

?????????????????????????????????

200_s.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly looks like he should be instructing a jazzercise glass at 24 hour fitness.

No way he did that intentionally.

Nothing about him screams Thug Life.

?????????????????????????????????

View attachment 109153

You misunderstand.

The foul was intentional.

Causing a serious injury was not.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then, when people commented on it and you didn't like what they said it was "if any Heat or Lakers fans want to actually talk about the series." :L

Nope I was cool discussing it with you and bk. It was when your only response to points I was making was telling me I was crying that I realized there was no actual discussion to be had with you. That 4th grade level stuff I have no interest in.

Fact is if Marcus Morris made those comments about dwyane wade (I'm guessing you didn't even read any of the quotes that your are so sure is just "stating the obvious") it would be discussed freely on this forum and it would mostly involve shit talking Marcus Morris and the pistons.

Please quote me where I complained or insinuated that anything dirty happened with the pistons or Celtics.

There is nothing soft about anything I've said no matter how many times you insist on repeating it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, the ironic thing is that Delly is perceived to be just as "dirty" to most that aren't Cavs fans.

Exactly, he's got several TKO's on his resume, that are perceived as borderline dirty/dangerous.
The Love thing was an accident, and even he now acknowledges that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't waste your time.

Why? Wiggy is very logical.

@WiggyRuss , you think the Celts are still thinking about that comeback win vs the Heat and the 5 pt qtr they held us too or the 7 pr qtr they started the game with last night in a series they trailed 0-1?

#game82didntmeanshit

Status
Not open for further replies.