• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ San Diego Charger

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else hate going for the jet sweep to start that last drive? I don't dislike the play I just didn't like it there, it put Russell in the shadow of the goal posts we didn't get the ball moving after that call.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by deleting my posts?

Pipe down guy we are here to talk about our team, we didn't go blow up the Cowboys board after that embarrassing performance last week. No one here besides you cares your posts were deleted, if they added something to the conversation they'd still be here.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you sound like a hater. The Chargers were bad with Norv but this is a new coach. Rivers played in bigger games than week 2 against the champs. He played in a conference title game. You sound salty.

BTW the Chargers next 5 games are the Bills, Jags, Jets, Raiders, and Chiefs. There is a great chance they win at least 4 of those games. They have a great chance to be 5-2 heading into week 8

Why exactly are you here?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why exactly are you here?

He complains about how much he has to talk about the Seahawks on the gen board..... Then comes here for game threads. :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He complains about how much he has to talk about the Seahawks on the gen board..... Then comes here for game threads. :L

He obsessed with the Seahawks. I think secretly he admires the hell of the team. Got to laugh about him complaining about all the Seahawks talk on the general board since he adds to it all the time. He's become a regular during game threads. We may have to make him a honorary Seahawk fan.:lol:

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe down guy we are here to talk about our team, we didn't go blow up the Cowboys board after that embarrassing performance last week. No one here besides you cares your posts were deleted, if they added something to the conversation they'd still be here.

I was talking football and it got deleted. That's called being sore. But this discussion about deleting my posts is cool? lol. You guys are sensitive.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking football and it got deleted. That's called being sore. But this discussion about deleting my posts is cool? lol. You guys are sensitive.

Looking for a time out? Keep it up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the issue with me being here? I'm not trolling.

I'm talking football.

Harol if there's any issue with any of my comments on the thread let me know.

Thanks

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ lol at mods having power-trips on sports message boards. Threatening people with timeouts and daring them to keep it up. *sighs* go ahead, give me a "time-out" I couldn't care less.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just for the record I was never the one who complained about that.....Getting me mixed up with another poster.

I would never complain about that since I don't even post on any board much during the off season except the NBA board so basically I just started posting frequently on the NFL board last week for the first time since probably the super bowl

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude you weren't talking football, you came over to the board after we lost and said something to the fact that RW couldn't win in the clutch

worry about your pathetic NFL team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the issue with me being here? I'm not trolling.

I'm talking football.

Harol if there's any issue with any of my comments on the thread let me know.

Thanks

Always enjoy your input, no problem here. If you weren't one of the many complaining about Seahawks threads on the general board, my apologizes. I always like your enthusiasm, and I do think you admire the Seahawks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ lol at mods having power-trips on sports message boards. Threatening people with timeouts and daring them to keep it up. *sighs* go ahead, give me a "time-out" I couldn't care less.

Let's see we got someone trolling, his post gets deleted, and he starts whining, then a mod warns him to stop....and the mod is the bad guy? Shoot if the mods were on a power trip, we would just give him a time out from the get go.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling team boards are off limits here.

You can post on other team boards but don't be a troll while you're there

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, you guys are sensitive. During the game I ask, "Can Wilson put the team on his back and win the game?".......... He didn't and I said, "nope, Wilson doesn't have the tools"... had they won, I would have said, "yep, he has the tools"

But that's trolling apparently.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, you guys are sensitive. During the game I ask, "Can Wilson put the team on his back and win the game?".......... He didn't and I said, "nope, Wilson doesn't have the tools"... had they won, I would have said, "yep, he has the tools"

Yup your a troll. Enjoy your time off.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe not trolling. But it's ignorant. Saying that he doesn't have the tools is like saying he cant do it. He has won in that situation before, so obviously he does have the tools. Nobody bat a 1.000 but he still gets it done more times than not when they're down in the fourth. Ignore those times though, they just hurt your argument.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed in how poorly just about everyone played today on both sides of the ball, but not worried. Just one game and no team is going to play their best every week. Looking forward to a big rebound next week against Denver.