• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 12: The Next Best QB

Of those not already selected, who is the Best Remaining QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you considered Bouldin, T.Smith, Ray Rice, & Heap zero offensive weapons??
Heaps best years were behind him when Flacco was drafted we know this bc the year he was released he went to Arizona I believe and I am not sure but I dont think he played another snap in his career. Neither Torrey S. Boldin made the pro bowl in Baltimore so I cant say they are equivalent to Dez Bryant,Witten, Murray,or Miles Austin?

Do you think Ray Rice Heap and Boldin or Torrey compare to Dez Bryant Witten Murray and Miles Austin?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he learned that from Belichick, never selecting offensive weapons early. That was the problem for Manning in Indy, Polian always gave him all the firepower on offense, but then the defense wasn't stacked, except for those bookends in Freeney and Mathis. Figured Polian would have learned the right recipe after taking the Bills to 4 SB's and lost
or Maybe BB learned from Ozzie?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the 4 biggest risers from last year as 1) Ben 2) Luck 3)Wilson 4) and Romo so they round off the projected top 6

1)Rodgers
2)Brady
3)Luck
4)Ben
5)Peyton
6)Brees

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or Maybe BB learned from Ozzie?

Maybe, but I just figured that BB has been coaching for years and was the H/C and took ex player Ozzie Newsome and put on his coaching staff. Not sure how much experience Ozzie had, Bill was already on the SB winning Giants

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heaps best years were behind him when Flacco was drafted we know this bc the year he was released he went to Arizona I believe and I am not sure but I dont think he played another snap in his career. Neither Torrey S. Boldin made the pro bowl in Baltimore so I cant say they are equivalent to Dez Bryant,Witten, Murray,or Miles Austin?

Do you think Ray Rice Heap and Boldin or Torrey compare to Dez Bryant Witten Murray and Miles Austin?

I would take Ray Rice, Boldin & T. Smith over Miles Austin & Murray. We all know pro bowls dont mean a hill of beans this day & age now All Pro is a different story.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he learned that from Belichick, never selecting offensive weapons early. That was the problem for Manning in Indy, Polian always gave him all the firepower on offense, but then the defense wasn't stacked, except for those bookends in Freeney and Mathis. Figured Polian would have learned the right recipe after taking the Bills to 4 SB's and lost

I dont know who to credit for what but we know this to be fact. Ozzie won his first SB the year before BB did with a team he put together.In his first draft with the team in 1996, Ozzie selected Ray Lewis and Jonathan Ogden one is in the HOF and the other about to be. Its those first few years that has set the tone and paved the road with successes for him to draft that way to this day. He learned that as head of Player personnel in Cleveland.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Ray Rice, Boldin & T. Smith over Miles Austin & Murray. We all know pro bowls dont mean a hill of beans this day & age now All Pro is a different story.

Thats crazy and btw you left out Dez Bryant the guy on your profile pic. If Flacco had Dez Bryant he has 3 rings right now.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is Flacco is nothing special. The Ravens Culture is special with Ozzie Newsome @ the helm. Riddle me this is Flacco on pace to be a future HOFer? I dare to say that Romo is a Super Bowl win away to be in consideration for the HOF. Wouldnt that be something from undrafted to the HOF.....

tony-romo-choking-in-big-games-since-2003.jpg
0ap1000000137421_zpsb0a95c5b.jpg
My point is, you're an idiot and Tony OhNo is a bum !!....Nuff Said !!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know who to credit for what but we know this to be fact. Ozzie won his first SB the year before BB did with a team he put together.In his first draft with the team in 1996, Ozzie selected Ray Lewis and Jonathan Ogden one is in the HOF and the other about to be. Its those first few years that has set the tone and paved the road with successes for him to draft that way to this day. He learned that as head of Player personnel in Cleveland.

Listen man those are apples and oranges. If he was under Bill as a young coach , and BB had already experienced succeed, I would have to say he learned from BB. Ravens and Browns were 2 diff teams and Ozzie, never being a HC went from being an assistant to GM has had some really good coached in Billick and Harbaugh. Same token I think Belichick was better prior when he had the like of Pioli , Crennel , Weiss and few others helping him with draft.

If I teach you to paint from scratch and you have some success, is anyone going to think that I learned from you? Cmon man. Having said that I still respect the guy and think he is one of the top FO guys out there

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen man those are apples and oranges. If he was under Bill as a young coach , and BB had already experienced succeed, I would have to say he learned from BB. Ravens and Browns were 2 diff teams and Ozzie, never being a HC went from being an assistant to GM has had some really good coached in Billick and Harbaugh. Same token I think Belichick was better prior when he had the like of Pioli , Crennel , Weiss and few others helping him with draft.

If I teach you to paint from scratch and you have some success, is anyone going to think that I learned from you? Cmon man. Having said that I still respect the guy and think he is one of the top FO guys out there

I guess we disagree. I think Ozzie is the best in the NFL and its not even close.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we disagree. I think Ozzie is the best in the NFL and its not even close.

I guess so, me saying he is one of the best imo is not good enough for you, has to be the best. Belichick has been coaching in the NFL since 1975. He took over as HC of the Browns in 1991. Ozzie retired as a player in 1990, hope this sums up who taught who

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess so, me saying he is one of the best imo is not good enough for you, has to be the best. Belichick has been coaching in the NFL since 1975. He took over as HC of the Browns in 1991. Ozzie retired as a player in 1990, hope this sums up who taught who
For someone who doesn't care u sure seem to Sonny.;/ezzz BB is as good as Ozzie.. Almost. ;)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who doesn't care u sure seem to Sonny.;/ezzz BB is as good as Ozzie.. Almost. ;)

Tgann I consider Ozzie to be one of the best GM's ( I know I should say best and it's not even close) and I consider BB to be one of the best coaches ever. And your right I really don't care, I think Belichick has been fortunate Brady has been around, so can't give him all the credit

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23 Hours or so to vote.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1