• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So... what now? What's next at QB? For this franchise?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields played maybe his best game tonight. Save for a couple dumb plays, he was pretty solid.

It's interesting that he's only really had three games wherein he actually looked like an NFL QB, and they've all been on Monday night. Minny, Pitt and NE.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A miserable old man, that fights internet battles for his QB?

A happy old Bears fan that shoots down ridiculous takes on a meatball message board.

Tell me again about how Fields is a bust and Kmet is a playmaker. Delight me with your awful opinions.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A happy old Bears fan that shoots down ridiculous takes on a meatball message board.

Tell me again about how Fields is a bust and Kmet is a playmaker. Delight me with your awful opinions.

Careful...Richi posts a thread about Kmet and BD will be looking at a 100 yard 2 TD receiving game to flaunt your way...

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR, not even richi could save Mustipher...I don't know what we're doing this offseason...but if we don't sign a goddamn center I'm going to flip my sh*t.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never said he was a bust. I said he sucked. And guess what, ball-washer? In all but three games, he has sucked. And guess what else? Most of that was on him.

Arguably his best game, and he still didn't break the 200 yard passing mark, in a passer-friendly league.

He still has a long ways to go. One way he could help himself, is to utilize Kmet more.

inb4 "herrr derr meatball...herr derrr BSGenius is my hero...herrr derrr grrr...I'm bitter cuz I suck at life...herr derr"

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One way he could help himself, is to utilize Kmet more.

Yeah because he’s a playmaker.

He’s so good he rushed to the line to avoid a challenge because he was surprised he actually caught the ball.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because he’s a playmaker.

He’s so good he rushed to the line to avoid a challenge because he was surprised he actually caught the ball.
...In bounds. It's called a heady play, dumbass.

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of whiners, JF is the best QB the bears have had in the last 40+ years I've been watching and he does it without anybody that's going to a pro bowl. A whole new regime and the coaches and players are getting to know each other and it shows, should we mention all the dropped passes? how about the O line? This could be the first franchise QB the bears ever had and this staff appears to know how to not screw him up.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of whiners, JF is the best QB the bears have had in the last 40+ years I've been watching and he does it without anybody that's going to a pro bowl. A whole new regime and the coaches and players are getting to know each other and it shows, should we mention all the dropped passes? how about the O line? This could be the first franchise QB the bears ever had and this staff appears to know how to not screw him up.
that is a very low bar bud.
That doesnt mean he is any good.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were the idiots who thought Mooney resembled Tyreek Hill? OMG. idiots galore.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fields plays another game like that. I may be willing to wipe the slate clean. Very nice performance on Sunday, besides not touching the defender down after the recovery turned TD.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched Fields before the NE game and thought he looked anything besides hideous. You are utterly hopeless when it comes to watching football and comprehending what you see. lol

I don't care who else was playing. It made no difference. It doesn't change how bad he was as an individual. Rice and Calvin Johnson could have been his two WR's and it wouldn't have mattered. He never looked downfield half of the time. Either that or he stared right at an open receiver and hesitated until it was too late.

All of the drops? The Bears aren't towards the top of the league in drops and Fields off target percentage still leads the NFL, last I checked.

He's played a couple of respectable games and I hope it continues. However, I've never seen a team's "franchise QB" look worse as a passer as I did JF's body of work prior to the NE game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a very open conversation.

Clearly, we are going to move forward and he will get this staff and everyone fired.

But... what after that?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a very open conversation.

Clearly, we are going to move forward and he will get this staff and everyone fired.

But... what after that?

We get a new QB and you’ll still be a miserable kunt.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, all this time, I've been told it's just the o-line.:think:

Our WRs suck donkey balls, but they can't make a play if the QB never pulls the trigger.

He holds the ball waaay too long, still has a godawful windup, and as you said...first option wide open or run. The vast majority of sacks taken are on him and him alone.

Our oline does suck.....
Our wrs do suck.....
Fields was pretty much spot on until the two drives......He will be oyr qb next season.
20-25 254 yds,with some dynamic passes and out plays Rodgers.....

He is our stating qb......