• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 12: The Next Best QB

Of those not already selected, who is the Best Remaining QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing special?

Take a look at Flaccos playoff record against arguably the best QB in the last 15 years playoff record since Flacco has been in the league. Mind u this excludes last years playoffs which gives Flacco one more win and one more loss.

Is Flacco on pace as a HOF'er? Dunno? If playoff and Super Bowl victories mean little yet in ur own words you state "I dare to say Romo is a Super Biwl win away" from consideration in the HOF?image.jpg

Seems Super Bowl wins mean a lot.

Last edited:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing special?

Take a look at Flaccos playoff record against arguably the best QB in the last 15 years playoff record since Flacco has been in the league. Mind u this excludes last years playoffs which gives Flacco one more win and one more loss.

Is Flacco on pace as a HOF'er? Dunno? If playoff and Super Bowl victories mean little yet in ur own words you state "I dare to say Romo is a Super Biwl win away" from consideration in the HOF?View attachment 17867

Seems Super Bowl wins mean a lot.

Thanks for adding to my point, those stats show that Brady has a hard time against the Ravens Defense not Flacco. Must be nice to be able to lean on a defense, something Romo would know nothing about....

Who have played on the better TEAMS, Romo or Facco? Romo has been asked to carry his team since day one, last year was the first time he had any relief. I will say again football is the ULTIMATE
TEAM SPORT. Put Romo on the Ravens he would @ LEAST have one SB too.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who have played on the better TEAMS, Romo or Flacco? Romo has been asked to carry his team since day one, last year was the first time he had any relief. I will say again football is the ULTIMATE

Wasn't it u I already showed that Romo has had at least 3 pro bowl wrs and a perennial pro bowl TE?

Flacco has had ZERO wrs or TEs make a pro bowl... His defense when he won the SB was ranked 16th... And has been aging until last year since he got here in 08.

All Romo has are regular season stats. Period the end. No thanks.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for adding to my point, those stats show that Brady has a hard time against the Ravens Defense not Flacco. Must be nice to be able to lean on a defense, something Romo would know nothing about....

Who have played on the better TEAMS, Romo or Facco? Romo has been asked to carry his team since day one, last year was the first time he had any relief. I will say again football is the ULTIMATE
I see u offer no opinion on Flaccos playoff stats v. Tom Brady since Flacco has been in the league.

What's ur opinion on that?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see u offer no opinion on Flaccos playoff stats v. Tom Brady since Flacco has been in the league.

What's ur opinion on that?

I clearly stated that Brady speaks to the Ravens defense not Flacco eye popping numbers. LESS than 200 yards a game, are you kidding me?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Put Romo on the Ravens he backs up Flacco. We don't want QBs that can't win in the playoffs.
Dallas has cornered the market on that and can keep him.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly stated that Brady speaks to the Ravens defense not Flacco eye popping numbers. 200 yards a game, are you kidding me?

Many teams with good defenses go into Foxboro and lose in the playoffs. The only difference is Flacco plays lights out against NE in Foxboro. The league against NE at Foxboro loses .800 The Ravens with Flacco leading are .500 and were 2-1 until this last year.

If u can't see that great QBs win in the playoffs I won't convince u u can just continue to defend a great regular season QB hat loses in the playoffs. U have ur work cut out for u.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Romo on the Ravens he backs up Flacco. We don't want QBs that can't win in the playoffs.

Ozzie Newsome is the Key to the Ravens success, not Flacco.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many teams with good defenses go into Foxboro and lose in the playoffs. The only difference is Flacco plays lights out against NE in Foxboro. The league against NE at Foxboro loses .800 The Ravens with Flacco leading are .500 and were 2-1 until this last year.

If u can't see that great QBs win in the playoffs I won't convince u u can just continue to defend a great regular season QB hat loses in the playoffs. U have ur work cut out for u.

The Great TEAMS win in the playoffs. I would love to know your thoughts on P. Manning.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozzie Newsome is the Key to the Ravens success, not Flacco.

Ozzie has been here since day 1. Flacco started in 2008.

The Ravens from 2000-2007 won 5 playoff games and a Super Bowl.

The Ravens from 2008-2014 won 10 playoff games and a Super Bowl all but one playoff game was on the road.

Seems like something changed in 2008 can't quite put my finger on it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Great TEAMS win in the playoffs. I would love to know your thoughts on P. Manning.
I think Peyton like Romo are great regular season QBs.
He has played miserably in the playoffs and his record reflects that.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozzie has been here since dpreviouacco started in 2008.

The Ravens from 2000-2007 won 5 playoff games and a Super Bowl.

The Ravens from 2008-2014 won 10 playoff games and a Super Bowl all but one playoff game was on the road.

Seems like something changed in 2008 can't quite put my finger on it.[/QUOTE

Is Ozzie not in control of player personnel? Does Flacco on the Cowboyz teams during Romo area win SB?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peyton like Romo are great regular season QBs.
He has played miserably in the playoffs and his record reflects that.

I agree that P. Manning is the greatest regular season QB maybe in NFL History. More like Favre than Romo though.
Flacco compares Peyton little brother. Right place, right time...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What if Flacco was on the Cowboys and duplicated 11 TDs zero int's in the playoffs for u?

U think u might have had a decent chance at it last year? Year before?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that P. Manning is the greatest regular season QB maybe in NFL History. More like Favre than Romo though.
Flacco compares Peyton little brother. Right place, right time...

Eli is a good example.... But again I take Eli over Peyton or Romo in January us have too until Romo wins one.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Flacco was on the Cowboys and duplicated 11 TDs zero int's in the playoffs for u?

U think u might have had a decent chance at it last year? Year before?

Not with that Defense.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli is a good example.... But again I take Eli over Peyton or Romo in January us have too until Romo wins one.

Would you not agree that Romo & Peyton have been ask to the more on their respective team. Peyton got his one SB, the only year the Colts Defense played lights out in the playoffs.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you not agree that Romo & Peyton have been ask to the more on their respective team. Peyton got his one SB, the only year the Colts Defense played lights out in the playoffs.
I would not agree to that. Flacco plays in a division that beats up on QBs..look at Bens face for proof..lol

Flacco has been asked to lead a team w/o weapons to the playoffs. Until this year Ozzie had not drafted a #1 on offense in like 7 years. I think Flacco was the last #1 he drafted the rest were on D and both of those were busts in Kindle and Elam.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not agree to that. Flacco plays in a division that beats up on QBs..look at Bens face for proof..lol

Flacco has been asked to lead a team w/o weapons to the playoffs. Until this year Ozzie had not drafted a #1 on offense in like 7 years. I think Flacco was the last #1 he drafted the rest were on D and both of those were busts in Kindle and Elam.

So you considered Bouldin, T.Smith, Ray Rice, & Heap zero offensive weapons??

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he learned that from Belichick, never selecting offensive weapons early. That was the problem for Manning in Indy, Polian always gave him all the firepower on offense, but then the defense wasn't stacked, except for those bookends in Freeney and Mathis. Figured Polian would have learned the right recipe after taking the Bills to 4 SB's and lost