• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 12: The Next Best QB

Of those not already selected, who is the Best Remaining QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voted For Palmer. Tough list all are close in talent.

I voted for
Carson Palmer
Last years numbers speak for themselves. If he stays healthy, he is effective.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last years numbers speak for themselves. If he stays healthy, he is effective.

Yep Arizona was 6-0 undefeated when he got hurt last year. Then before that he went 10-6 he is definitely worth it and helped make them winners again.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bet your ass! Other than the fact that I am the only Cardinal fan that voted for him thus far. Pay attention, you might learn something.
Funny! your Dallas Cowboy butt-hurt-ness is becoming legendary.
Two votes at the time of my post..yes, 1 and 1
NOW...You pay attention my man.
I honed in on the word, love more so than vote...as in politicking for your QB as if it means anything. Homers love.
BUT HEY....nice comeback anyways. :L

OH...I don't think you will teach me much about anything, but I suppose you never know

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny! your Dallas Cowboy butt-hurt-ness is becoming legendary.
Two votes at the time of my post..yes, 1 and 1
NOW...You pay attention my man.
I honed in on the word, love more so than vote...as in politicking for your QB as if it means anything. Homers love.
BUT HEY....nice comeback anyways. :L

OH...I don't think you will teach me much about anything, but I suppose you never know

Did anyone hear me mention Dallas? And yes, I am a Cardinal homer, aren't you a Dallas homer?
BTW- when you said just the Cardinal homers would vote for Palmer and you already saw there was a non-cardinal fan vote, were you just confused? Or was it further proof you were having trouble paying attention.

To keep on topic, you don't think Palmer's numbers last year are worthy of multiple votes.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the nerve of those people thinking Luck & Romo will have a better 2015 season...:D

And your point is ????.....You're gonna project that 2 QB'S that have consistently folded like a dollar store lawn chair in every big game they've been in over SB champion QB's....Brilliant !!!, if you are a snail !! :rolleyes2:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS the 2nd place was decided by 1 vote supposedly whe

Brady was leading the second spot late till someone helped out Jughead. But its all good, players got it right Rodgers, Brady

That's why polls and stats mean about as much as used toilet paper to me.... You can't trust any of them, biased polls depending on who and where it is taken, and padded stats depending on the system or game conditions etc...
I really am oldschool, I'll give them the eye test and make my own assessments.....
At least I know I can trust me...:D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why polls and stats mean about as much as used toilet paper to me.... You can't trust any of them, biased polls depending on who and where it is taken, and padded stats depending on the system or game conditions etc...
I really am oldschool, I'll give them the eye test and make my own assessments.....
At least I know I can trust me...:D

Absolutely eye tests and wins, esp big games. It's a popularity contest on here and the MVP most times. How many times do you hear someone here post " I really don't like that guy or team" They pick with emotions instead of head.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone hear me mention Dallas? And yes, I am a Cardinal homer, aren't you a Dallas homer?
BTW- when you said just the Cardinal homers would vote for Palmer and you already saw there was a non-cardinal fan vote, were you just confused? Or was it further proof you were having trouble paying attention.

To keep on topic, you don't think Palmer's numbers last year are worthy of multiple votes.
I'm an objective homer with regards to Dallas. Those kinda fans can be rare here at the hoop. I also pay attention just fine.... You on the other hand have recent history of not being able to follow the conversation.

Sure...I'm good with however this vote ends for Palmer. My point is why would anyone love the play of Palmer? He hasn't shown consistency. Sure, he's better than anything since Warner..what's that saying?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your point is ????.....You're gonna project that 2 QB'S that have consistently folded like a dollar store lawn chair in every big game they've been in over SB champion QB's....Brilliant !!!, if you are a snail !! :rolleyes2:
opinions vary when looking forward and yet you whine about other opinions not favoring your QB.
Now that's brilliant!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions vary when looking forward and yet you whine about other opinions not favoring your QB.
Now that's brilliant!

I didn't say just Flacco, who has already proven to be a consistent winner and SB MVP, but a 4 time SB winner and MVP Brady first in my post....
I understand being faithful to your team, but if my QB had failed as miserable as Romo and Luck in big games, I'd be heading the "get a new qb party"....
Both of those guys can play at a high level, except when the pressure is on, so you don't project that kind of failure to do better than proven and consistent success....
And you don't see me saying Joe is better than AR or smarter than PM, but he is certainly better than Romo and Luck, especially in big games...
Just being real....:nod:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you are right. At this point none of us know what type of Peyton Manning will show up this year. He could be the 2013 Manning who broke every record in the book or the guy in December that struggled big time.

Manning knows, and Elway wouldn't have him at the helm if he wasn't confident....
I'm hoping they don't have it all worked out for the opener against us though, but PM is without a doubt, the smartest football mind under center in the NFL....
So I have no problem with him or Brady being at #2...Both have won their division and gotten HF and the bye the past several yrs, they have won their respect....
Romo and Luck, well....:nono:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say just Flacco, who has already proven to be a consistent winner and SB MVP, but a 4 time SB winner and MVP Brady first in my post....
I understand being faithful to your team, but if my QB had failed as miserable as Romo and Luck in big games, I'd be heading the "get a new qb party"....
Both of those guys can play at a high level, except when the pressure is on, so you don't project that kind of failure to do better than proven and consistent success....
And you don't see me saying Joe is better than AR or smarter than PM, but he is certainly better than Romo and Luck, especially in big games...
Just being real....:nod:

1st bold is an idiot or troll statement....flip a coin
2nd bold is laughable since you seem to be the only pissing in their fruit-loops about a message board poll

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning knows, and Elway wouldn't have him at the helm if he wasn't confident....
I'm hoping they don't have it all worked out for the opener against us though, but PM is without a doubt, the smartest football mind under center in the NFL....
So I have no problem with him or Brady being at #2...Both have won their division and gotten HF and the bye the past several yrs, they have won their respect....
Romo and Luck, well....:nono:
whine like a school girl but who knows how 2015 play will be/ Not you, nor me. You're stuck on past accomplishments as a sure fire future rankings of QB play. That worked well with Murray last season for running backs. New season is just that from what I've seen watching football

Now... I know your work here, so you go ahead and have last word. I d have Brady ahead of Tony, just not sure about the past SB MVP. Aikman never got much respect neither. It was always the team assembled and he won three. Go figure.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an objective homer with regards to Dallas. Those kinda fans can be rare here at the hoop. I also pay attention just fine.... You on the other hand have recent history of not being able to follow the conversation.

Sure...I'm good with however this vote ends for Palmer. My point is why would anyone love the play of Palmer? He hasn't shown consistency. Sure, he's better than anything since Warner..what's that saying?
You are all over the place. Just quit before the hole gets too deep.

And relax with the "love". We are simply voting on the 12th best QB. Nothing more. If Palmer continues to play the way he has in Arians offense and stays healthy, he will have top 10 stats easily.