• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 12: The Next Best QB

Of those not already selected, who is the Best Remaining QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this and thought the list was fair.
still gonna wad some folks panties

No doubt and I think pretty close to the way the players saw it for 2015 top 100, at least first 2 tiers

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I voted Eli but he should have been in the top 10....List is ludicrous, Luck an Romo above Brady and Flacco????? Child Please !! :rolleyes2:
I honestly think it's hilarious Flacco ended up ahead of Ryan.

Romo is clearly better than Flacco in literally every statistical metric. The funny thing is that he has done it without a legit #1 WR, without a running game, and without a good offensive line at different points of his career. The only possible way you could think Flacco is better than Romo is if you're a die hard Ravens fan and we can go ahead and check that box.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think its a hilarious Flacco is ahead of Ryan? wha?

Ryan?

Romo is clearly better than Flacco in literally every statistical metric. The funny thing is that he has done it without a legit #1 WR, without a running game, and without a good offensive line at different points of his career. The only possible way you could think Flacco is better than Romo is if you're a die hard Ravens fan and we can go ahead and check that box.

How do u define a good running game? Offensive line? #1 wr?

Romo has had 3 different receivers and a TE make the Pro Bowl multiple times. He has also had the second best RB in the league in Murray. As for the OL I would bet that Flacco has been sacked as much or more then Romo..Last year was the least Flacco has been sacked and I think Flacco was second most sacked behind tannehill year before(?)

Flacco has never had a Pro bowl wr or Te since he has been in the league.Period. Steve Smith is the closest he has had since 2008.

I take Flacco over Romo simply bc he is a beast in the playoffs. You take the regular season stats I like the playoff and SB win(s). Tomatoe v. tamato

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
night said:

Hasnt this already been settled? Like 3 years ago?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st bold is an idiot or troll statement....flip a coin
2nd bold is laughable since you seem to be the only pissing in their fruit-loops about a message board poll

The only idiot here is you, you whining little hOmO....
Everyone knows Tony OhNo is a total joke except you and his mother, and I think she'll get it before you.....
TR is coming off of surgery to go along with decade of ineptness as an NFL QB, and you think he should be projected to have a better yr than Brady and Flacco !!
You're about as sharp as a marble there Einstein......Why if you'll think twice, you'll be the smartest person in your family, I'm sure....
tony-romo-meme-shatner.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That post is sooooooooooooooo stupid, I don't think it's worth a legit response, I'm 100% positive that you are toooooooooooooooo stupid to understand it if I did....So go back to your video games little man, you obviously don't belong in an adult conversation...:tsk:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post is sooooooooooooooo stupid, I don't think it's worth a legit response, I'm 100% positive that you are toooooooooooooooo stupid to understand it if I did....So go back to your video games little man, you obviously don't belong in an adult conversation...:tsk:

I'd take Flacco over Romo, Brees and Ryan. When this list began, I thought it was a cool idea and with the quality of the average poster here, I didn't think it would come down to stat-whoring, but it did.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only idiot here is you, you whining little hOmO....
Everyone knows Tony OhNo is a total joke except you and his mother, and I think she'll get it before you.....
TR is coming off of surgery to go along with decade of ineptness as an NFL QB, and you think he should be projected to have a better yr than Brady and Flacco !!
You're about as sharp as a marble there Einstein......Why if you'll think twice, you'll be the smartest person in your family, I'm sure....
tony-romo-meme-shatner.jpg
I'm good with the stated opinions in this thread. You remain the only one whining like the little girl behind the keyboard you show yourself to be.

"The only idiot here is you, you whining little hOmO...."

it's in the posts chuckles...pull your lace panties up

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Flacco over Romo, Brees and Ryan. When this list began, I thought it was a cool idea and with the quality of the average poster here, I didn't think it would come down to stat-whoring, but it did.

Ryan is Romo #2, Brees has won but was doing it with a defense that was cheating, he hasn't looked effective since they got busted, but he does have the 1 ring, I still would take Joe over them with full confidence....
And not just because I'm a Ravens fan, I would also take Wilson over them and Luck....
The proof is in the pudding as they used to say in my day, now they say; show me the money !!
They're all broke in that aspect.:D

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with the stated opinions in this thread. You remain the only one whining like the little girl behind the keyboard you show yourself to be.

"The only idiot here is you, you whining little hOmO...."

it's in the posts chuckles...pull your lace panties up

Now look what happened while you were marching with your Gay Rights Group, Tony finally gets honored at K-mart !! :pound::pound::pound:
d54d8d79-a9f9-43d2-bc60-14bad2cb086d_zpsjvmhwq3j.jpg

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan and Phillip Rivers are two QB's that i think should've won more than they have as both are excellent QB's.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good plan...stay on the porch and watch cartoons

last word is yours...chuckles

I knew you'd run like a scared rabbit once the truth was displayed...Romo, Mr OhNo !!

b75f6add083f3bcd964144c71eb31a78.jpg

Yea that Romo is something special alright .....
laugh_zpsjhi9fo9z.gif

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Manning should be top 10 , just my opinion... The guy has come through in big playoff games... He's had some nice performances on the road as well in tough situations in the playoffs... I think the Giants pass protection has hurt him the last couple years.... He's not Mr Mobile

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Manning should be top 10 , just my opinion... The guy has come through in big playoff games... He's had some nice performances on the road as well in tough situations in the playoffs... I think the Giants pass protection has hurt him the last couple years.... He's not Mr Mobile

If his protection is better, in 2015 he should be better. If it isn't, as you said, he isn't mobile. So this is about 2015, not when he had better lines per se.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you'd run like a scared rabbit once the truth was displayed...Romo, Mr OhNo !!

b75f6add083f3bcd964144c71eb31a78.jpg

Yea that Romo is something special alright .....
laugh_zpsjhi9fo9z.gif

Romo on those 40Quitters teams with that Defense would have won a SB, not just get to one..... Football is the ultimate TEAM sport. I would think a Raven fan would know that better than Most. After all the Ravens won SBs with Dilfer & Flacco @ QB.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo on those 40Quitters teams with that Defense would have won a SB, not just get to one..... Football is the ultimate TEAM sport. I would think a Raven fan would know that better than Most. After all the Ravens won SBs with Dilfer & Flacco @ QB.....

In 2000 Dilfer played on a team that had arguably a top 5 defense of all-time on it.Ray Lewis was SB MVP.

In 2012 Flacco played on a team that had a defense that was ranked 16th. Flacco also threw 11 TDs and 0 interceptions in that playoff and Super Bowl run. A feat only accomplished by in other QB,Joe Montana. Flacco was also SB MVP.

So please draw the lines of how Flaccos SB win and Dilfers SB win are similar... I'll wait....

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2000 Dilfer played on a team that had arguably a top 5 defense of all-time on it.Ray Lewis was SB MVP.

In 2012 Flacco played on a team that had a defense that was ranked 16th. Flacco also threw 11 TDs and 0 interceptions in that playoff and Super Bowl run. A feat only accomplished by in other QB,Joe Montana. Flacco was also SB MVP.

So please draw the lines of how Flaccos SB win and Dilfers SB win are similar... I'll wait....

My point is Flacco is nothing special. The Ravens Culture is special with Ozzie Newsome @ the helm. Riddle me this is Flacco on pace to be a future HOFer? I dare to say that Romo is a Super Bowl win away to be in consideration for the HOF. Wouldnt that be something from undrafted to the HOF.....