• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons vs Seahawks score predictions

TeddyJackEddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's a 20 yard route it's for sure a PI imo. Refs rarely call PI on a jump ball even when it's blatant. It really was smart by Sherman. He knows they aren't likely to call it and if he doesn't do it it's a catch.

''smart by Sherman'', the guy gave up 2 TDs by being the only player on Seattle's defense to miss his coverage on both plays.
He also got torched several times on crossing routes.
The POS had the nerve to scream and pout like a whiny little bitch on the first TD, clearly trying to con viewers into thinking the safety he was yelling at was at fault.
I listed him on a thread last week as the most overrated player in The NFL, he has people snowed by his theatrics. I could go into his little drama queen tricks.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''smart by Sherman'', the guy gave up 2 TDs by being the only player on Seattle's defense to miss his coverage on both plays.
The POS had the nerve to scream and pout like a whiny little bitch on the first TD, clearly trying to con viewers into thinking the safety he was yelling at was at fault.
I listed him on a thread last week as the most overrated player in The NFL, he has people snowed by his theatrics. I could go into his little drama queen tricks.
He got lit up by Julio as most do BUT that last play was smart. He's been around long enough to know the refs aren't making that call on him in Seattle

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you told me 2 weeks ago Atlanta goes 1-1 at Denver and at Seattle if,take it so I'm good. The only real bummer is that with it being a NGC game it basically gives Seattle the tiebreaker over us in the event we end up with the same record. That could be the difference between playing a WC game or not OR having to go on the road as opposed to a home game. That said Atlanta made it through the toughest part of their schedule at 4-2 and has 6 home games left with some winnable road games so 11 or 12 wins is certainly realistic
Best of luck to you. You root for a good team.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherm piss in your Cheerios?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the game again and there was not a "chop block" by Bennett so zip it up with chop block talk.
The refs screwed the Falcons on the PI play and the discussion is finished. Time to move on to next week.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out the loud mouthed Richard Sherman was the weak link.
His last f---up should have won Atlanta the game, if the homer refs had called the obvious interference against Julio.

The Falcons won the 3rd quarter.

Congrats.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta did have a DPI called against them in this game. This other one was not as clear cut as the poster wants to make it out to be. First the ball is likely uncatchable which is subjective. RW overthrew him.
Okay, but there were several questionable PI calls that were not call in the first, second or third period. The refs are not going to call a guestionable PI call on the Falcons final play of the game.

Last edited:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the game again and there was not a "chop block" by Bennett so zip it up with chop block talk.
The refs screwed the Falcons on the PI play and the discussion is finished. Time to move on to next week.
Bennett "never" said it was a "chop block". Bennett said it was a "cut block". I would advice you to look up the different meaning of both.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well some or most of your questions were rhetorical so let's not act like I have some big responsibility to answer that. But yeah, go the hyperbole route and imply I think Sherman should be allowed to tackle the receiver. That's exactly what I said....
Well your comments led me to believe that. I'm serious where do you draw the line on calling it or not? Grabbing an arm is ok but grabbing a face mask is not. Not turning around is a flag but turning around negates that? Serious where do you personally draw that line? I say let plays like this be reviewed. Get the right call. Sorry if it favors the offense. But hey maybe review would show an offensive player pushing off? Bottom line with the NFL using technology for so much why not get it right on a game ending controversial call?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone elses tears makes me moist

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, but there were several questionable PI calls that were not call in the first, second or third period. The refs are not going to call a guestionable PI call on the Falcons final play of the game.
It was not questionable. I'll give you maybe the officials weren't in the position to see it. But it was in no way controversial.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs clearly messed up on that call. Sherman got away with one. Seahawk fans don't owe anyone any justification for what happened on that play, or what happened against them on any other play. It happens to every team. Shit happens. Referees aren't perfect. We've all been there.

I think it's irritating how these close games always seem to end on a controversial call or no-call. I find myself always looking for a flag when things don't go my way, or hoping there isn't a flag when it does go my way. I wish officiating was less of a factor, but I don't think that will ever change.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs clearly messed up on that call. Sherman got away with one. Seahawk fans don't owe anyone any justification for what happened on that play, or what happened against them on any other play. It happens to every team. Shit happens. Referees aren't perfect. We've all been there.

I think it's irritating how these close games always seem to end on a controversial call or no-call. I find myself always looking for a flag when things don't go my way, or hoping there isn't a flag when it does go my way. I wish officiating was less of a factor, but I don't think that will ever change.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out the loud mouthed Richard Sherman was the weak link.
His last f---up should have won Atlanta the game, if the homer refs had called the obvious interference against Julio.

If Richard Sherman is going to be considered Seattle's "weak link" this season I'll gladly take that. There were 2 badly blown assignments yesterday but in the end it's a W in the left column. Please tell all your NFL QB friends that Sherman is the weakness and can be exploited. That will be fun to watch.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

db991d9d656da5b9119800500c01c259.jpg

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your comments led me to believe that. I'm serious where do you draw the line on calling it or not? Grabbing an arm is ok but grabbing a face mask is not. Not turning around is a flag but turning around negates that? Serious where do you personally draw that line? I say let plays like this be reviewed. Get the right call. Sorry if it favors the offense. But hey maybe review would show an offensive player pushing off? Bottom line with the NFL using technology for so much why not get it right on a game ending controversial call?
Where's the line drawn? Probably somewhere around the same place it's drawn on the illegal hands to the face that wasn't called on Julio Jones at the beginning of that same play.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the line drawn? Probably somewhere around the same place it's drawn on the illegal hands to the face that wasn't called on Julio Jones at the beginning of that same play.
Ok I see you gave up on that round. Let's try some of your other suggestions?
So how many yards downfield should they call it? Under 10 so not to give a 1st down? Under 20 unless that puts a team in FG range?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ryan chucks a deeration heave in a 2 point game on 4th & 10 into double coverage by what's probably 2 future HOF players and we are saying the Falcons were robbed by a non-call? I'm not saying it wasn't PI...but that's the NFL some of you guys want -- the end of close games between top teams being influenced by bail-out penalties?
Wierd 5 emos on this post. All are hawk fans. Not one fan from any other team.