• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Bird Match, Falcons @ Eagles 8:15PM EST, Week 2 MNF

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
philly losing at home is close to dallas losing at home for me.its always great.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely sickening loss. Coaching malpractice on full display. But hey, at least Nick Sirianni left some nice teach tape for his colleagues around the league after he is fired: This is why you don't take a risk and pass it with the game on the line when you don't need to.

Did they not teach math at his alma mater, Mount Union?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely sickening loss. Coaching malpractice on full display. But hey, at least Nick Sirianni left some nice teach tape for his colleagues around the league after he is fired: This is why you don't take a risk and pass it with the game on the line when you don't need to.

Dom the Bouncer didn't give him math advice? Or did he get into it with a Falcons player?

NFL-2023-Altercation-between-49ers-player-and-Eagles-staff-member.png

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dom could probably manage those final plays better than Nick did. What a complete shit show. Should be 2-0 right now with two pretty tough road games against the Saints and Bucs next. I'd be very surprised if we won both, so I think a 2-2 start is now looking likely.

If Sirianni goes 1-3, don't be shocked if he gets fired before the end of the season.

I'm already losing faith in my team and it's after week 2.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s the right call. Barkley has to catch the ball. Can’t coach like a pussy. And the biggest gaping vagina says this shit after it doesn’t work out. The call isn’t why they lost. Barkley is why they lost.

Either way…Howie Roseman and his shitty pass rush, Hurts, and Sirianni are why they’re not going anywhere this year.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very efficient.
This is a measurement of the Eagles inept pass rush. Kirk Cousins still blows. The Falcons are in trouble. It’s just the Eagles are about to be 1-3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the right call. Barkley has to catch the ball. Can’t coach like a pussy. And the biggest gaping vagina says this shit after it doesn’t work out. The call isn’t why they lost. Barkley is why they lost.

Either way…Howie Roseman and his shitty pass rush, Hurts, and Sirianni are why they’re not going anywhere this year.
That's a ridiculous thing to say. Yes, you can pass every down and if it works it looks brilliant, but there is an obvious risk, and it backfired because it was an unnecessary risk.

Barkley was running well! They were using up clock and grinding the Falcons down. One more run and the Giants get the back back with only 60 seconds remaining and a need to score 7 by the time you kick it off.

Instead of protecting the D, which was clearly not getting home in this game, they gave Cousins the ball back with tons of time to wait for guys to get open, and he made it look rather easy, moving all the way down the field with no pressure.

The lack of pressure is Howie Roseman's fault to a large degree, if you consider the Bryce Huff FA signing and Nolan Smith first round pick. No argument there. I think it may take a few more losses, but the coaches will need to try Jalyx Hunt at OLB and someone else over Huff at edge. Unfortunately, the edge options are practically nonexistent. They may want to consider playing a guy like Milton Williams as an edge rusher to at least set the edge on runs. They would lose nothing on pass rush since they're getting nothing right now.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah he makes that easy catch and nobody is talking about how dumb the Eagles are. If I were you I'd be more concerned about their inability to stop the run or generatre a pass rush in the 4th quarter.

Love how Kirk continues to stick it to the haters. He has now won 4 of his last 5 MNF games, he is currently 24th all time in 4th quarter comebacks. The narrative is changing.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he makes that easy catch and nobody is talking about how dumb the Eagles are. If I were you I'd be more concerned about their inability to stop the run or generatre a pass rush in the 4th quarter.
Said all this earlier.
Love how Kirk continues to stick it to the haters. He has now won 4 of his last 5 MNF games, he is currently 24th all time in 4th quarter comebacks. The narrative is changing.
No it’s not. He’s sub par. He had 15 points going into the 2 minute warning vs a garbage defense that can’t stop the run or the pass. The Eagles gave that game away. Atlanta should be 0-2 and looking to turn the page to Pennix.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said all this earlier.

No it’s not. He’s sub par. He had 15 points going into the 2 minute warning vs a garbage defense that can’t stop the run or the pass. The Eagles gave that game away. Atlanta should be 0-2 and looking to turn the page to Pennix.
He took the ball with no timeouts and less than 2 minutes and stuck it in the end zone. He now is 24th all time in 4th quarter comebacks. 23 Fourth Quarter Comebacks, 29 Game-Winning Drives to go with the solid numbers he posts every single season,. Before last year he was never hurt, he has now won 4 of his last 5 games on MNF which shoots down that narrative about prime time games.

I know your team just lost and every fan wants to put all the blame on their team. But sorry, your position is simply not backed by the facts.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most concerning thing about the D is that the same guys getting no pass rush also can’t play the run. Bryce Huff literally had a goose egg on the stat sheet, not just no sacks but no pressure, no tackles, absolutely nothing. Nolan Smith was also horrible against the run and between the two of them the right side off tackle runs were super easy. Both guys need to be replaced in the starting lineup by someone, anyone who can at least do one of those two things well, run or pass D.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took the ball with no timeouts and less than 2 minutes and stuck it in the end zone. He now is 24th all time in 4th quarter comebacks. 23 Fourth Quarter Comebacks, 29 Game-Winning Drives to go with the solid numbers he posts every single season,. Before last year he was never hurt, he has now won 4 of his last 5 games on MNF which shoots down that narrative about prime time games.

I know your team just lost and every fan wants to put all the blame on their team. But sorry, your position is simply not backed by the facts.
Cousins played well. He also made some throws where Mooney and the other wideouts stopped running and gave up on the plays too soon. It took the receivers a while to adjust to the lack of a pass rush and turn off their internal clocks for how long a play could last.

Still, he was given too much time to drive down the field at the end. Coaching malpractice not to reduce that when you clearly could have without taking any risks whatsoever.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t really give a fuck about his past or his legacy. I’m assessing the player right now. It was 7 on 7 work last night because the Eagles have no pass rush. I watched both Falcons games and he’s a bottom 1/3 starter in the league right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That play call was absolutely horrendous. It doesn't matter that IF he caught it you win. You can say that with any play call ever. You run it there and may get the first anyway but the most important thing at that point in the game is the clock. Or maybe you run it and get to 4th and half a yard and then just QB sneak the clock out. The biggest thing is if Philly runs it, Atlanta can't throw in the middle of the field the whole way down like they did. They would have been rushing and hectic on every single play and it would have been a totally different drive with shorter sideline routes or having to spike it after each completion. Inexcusable decision.

Damn the NFC East sucks. How did all our teams get this bad? Washington can't even score a TD against the horrible Giants defense, yet somehow the Giants still can't beat them even though they scored 3 TDs. The Eagles have one of the worst collapses in history last season and then follow it up with this disaster and the Cowboys give us the same old same old one and done in the playoffs again, don't sign anyone even though they have a ton of cap space and go into the season with basically the same roster and then fool everyone into thinking their defense is good again week 1 and just get flat out steamrolled out of their own building in the home opener that some idiot flew down from NY to watch and at the final snap it was me and about 30,000 Saints fans left in the stadium...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep said it last night. That is a safe call and im sure hurts was told if it isn’t there to take a sack or give himself up to keep the clock moving

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That play call was absolutely horrendous. It doesn't matter that IF he caught it you win. You can say that with any play call ever. You run it there and may get the first anyway but the most important thing at that point in the game is the clock. Or maybe you run it and get to 4th and half a yard and then just QB sneak the clock out. The biggest thing is if Philly runs it, Atlanta can't throw in the middle of the field the whole way down like they did. They would have been rushing and hectic on every single play and it would have been a totally different drive with shorter sideline routes or having to spike it after each completion. Inexcusable decision.

Damn the NFC East sucks. How did all our teams get this bad? Washington can't even score a TD against the horrible Giants defense, yet somehow the Giants still can't beat them even though they scored 3 TDs. The Eagles have one of the worst collapses in history last season and then follow it up with this disaster and the Cowboys give us the same old same old one and done in the playoffs again, don't sign anyone even though they have a ton of cap space and go into the season with basically the same roster and then fool everyone into thinking their defense is good again week 1 and just get flat out steamrolled out of their own building in the home opener that some idiot flew down from NY to watch and at the final snap it was me and about 30,000 Saints fans left in the stadium...
The most important thing is possession there. The play call was wide open and the $14 million dollar running back dropped the ball. None of us have earned the right to be the shot callers and to run a locker room and develop an identity. They’re aggressive. Right or wrong that’s who they are and every coach has the right to coach his team in that way. The play was there and Barkley has to execute. It’s just that simple. It’s easy to say it’s bad when you know the outcome.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yup if he catches it sirianni is a genius with a brilliant playcall that no one saw coming because everyone in the building expected them to run it again.