• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024-2025 season predictions

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it a homer pick? They won 46 games last year with Jimmy missing 22 games and Tyler Herro missing 40 games. If they just brought back the same roster from last year and had better health, improving to 50 or better wouldn't be a crazy prediction.

Didn’t even see your post but yeah we basically said the same thing. Also got to think the young guys improve a bit as well

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most realistic is the Kings, and that was made mostly to anger Lakers and Ws fans.
If it was me that said this people would complain what a troll I am...

I do like the Kings and their players, just iffy on that DeRozan fit... If they could flip him and a couple picks in exchange for Ingram after the new year, they should pounce.

Philly better bank their hopes on Maxey being the next mega star in the name of Brunson/Edwards... I've said all the way back in 2018 that Embiid lacks the stuff between the ears to be a leader, and of course Paul George has proven with each passing stop that he isn't one... And if the Sixers think that veteran washups Reggie Jackson, Eric Gordon, and Drummond are key pieces to a title team they're setting up for a monumental disappointment.

I do think the Pistons can win 30 games... JB, if nothing else, has proven he can develop talent.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was me that said this people would complain what a troll I am...

I do like the Kings and their players, just iffy on that DeRozan fit... If they could flip him and a couple picks in exchange for Ingram after the new year, they should pounce.

Philly better bank their hopes on Maxey being the next mega star in the name of Brunson/Edwards... I've said all the way back in 2018 that Embiid lacks the stuff between the ears to be a leader, and of course Paul George has proven with each passing stop that he isn't one... And if the Sixers think that veteran washups Reggie Jackson, Eric Gordon, and Drummond are key pieces to a title team they're setting up for a monumental disappointment.

I do think the Pistons can win 30 games... JB, if nothing else, has proven he can develop talent.
Well, that is because of our posting history. Lakers and Warriors fans know from my past that I respect those teams while you live mired in Draymond hate and Laker hot takes. So when I make that statement it is friendly ribbing while when you make the post it is trolling.

It is not between the ears that Embiid lacks the ability to lead but with his inability to stay healthy and on the court. If they are relying on those vets as starters you have a point, but they are all good pieces for depth on a competitive team.

I would be ecstatic if the Pistons win 30 games. As I posted earlier, you have to remember they only won 14 games while teams only had to play about a quarter of real basketball to get the W. They were a rest night and time to get the bench experience and still win. Yes, things will get better with JB rather than Monty sabotaging the team, but development of young players still take time and they didn't do any last season.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking 82 games. Basically roughly 67 plus games.
Miami has talent, but they're just not a regular season team as the point... Jimmy will miss time.

My standings...

1) Boston
2) Cavs
3) Knicks
4) Bucks
5) Orlando
6) Miami
7) Sixers
8) Pacers
9) Atlanta
10) who cares

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has talent, but they're just not a regular season team as the point... Jimmy will miss time.

My standings...

1) Boston
2) Cavs
3) Knicks
4) Bucks
5) Orlando
6) Miami
7) Sixers
8) Pacers
9) Atlanta
10) who cares

You have no confidence in your Pacers. Sucks to see