• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons vs Seahawks score predictions

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LL, isn't a better question who did you have in the #1 rush D vs the #1 run O thread you created last week?

LL, isn't a better question who did you have in the #1 rush D vs the #1 run O thread you created last week?
I did not vote at all as it was created to see how others felt about it and not myself. I was not preaching anything about any greatness anywhere. Was just an interesting stat to talk about and to see who was real because both teams had not played quality opponents and it showed that Dallas had the better day.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not able to see this game but heard about the bad calls? Was this punch to the face penalized at all?

Earl Thomas tackled a Falcons player by punching him in the face

screen-shot-2016-10-19-at-5-29-42-pm-copy.jpg

So any word on a fine from the league?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any word on a fine from the league?
No need Roger paid the electrical bill with the $ from Burfict, Edelmen, Gronk and Blount. Roger likes to avoid controversy now.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hate shows but next time please tell someone to at least plug in the toaster

Theyre still 3rd in their div and out of the playoff picture. Are they not?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny dug his grave with his hateful comments of Rodgers and the Packers and now he must lie in it.

RIP Sonny

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theyre still 3rd in their div and out of the playoff picture. Are they not?

Yea but at least ya cant use the 2 games under .500 anymore dont worry I wont go find that. The obsession you have with needing to see the Packer lose or fail and to be able to rub it in is amazing.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny dug his grave with his hateful comments of Rodgers and the Packers and now he must lie in it.

RIP Sonny

He just didnt think there was any possible way that the almighty Seahawks could lose to a Toasted Packer team and didnt think he would have to put up with his shit. I mean he was even calling Rodgers gay back in 2015 and it was not even a smack talk thread. Ya need to think whenever you type here that it may come back at some point. I realize that before I post anything.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but at least ya cant use the 2 games under .500 anymore dont worry I wont go find that. The obsession you have with needing to see the Packer lose or fail and to be able to rub it in is amazing.

. You love fucking with Hawks fans too. You're just a passive aggressive little girl about it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just didnt think there was any possible way that the almighty Seahawks could lose to a Toasted Packer team and didnt think he would have to put up with his shit. I mean he was even calling Rodgers gay back in 2015 and it was not even a smack talk thread. Ya need to think whenever you type here that it may come back at some point. I realize that before I post anything.

I can put up with it just fine. You on the other hand.... Just throw your passive aggressive little jabs when things are looking up for the pack and crawl in to your shell when they're not.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can put up with it just fine. You on the other hand.... Just throw your passive aggressive little jabs when things are looking up for the pack and crawl in to your shell when they're not.

Well we do have our own thread now and I can stop in every Monday and can share my opinion of why they won or lost if that is what you need to know?

I dont make predictions ever as to if I the Packers will win the Super BOwl or how the season will go. If you go look before the season you will find a pot or two saying I thought the Packers should have a good season but also included that health is always a factor with any team as the Pack has had Rodgers out for times with a bad collar bone and such and you never know how things will turn out in a season.

But on I will stop by on a weekly basis so I can make sure that you get my opinion of what happened in the Packer game.

On that note what is your explanation for the recent weak pass rush that the Seahawks have I have been wondering that but have not found any answers but you the expert should have some insight.

Has the Hawk O line regressed or was the Packer O line actually good. It may be easier to admit the Packer O line was actually good and that was the reason they couldnt get to a gay limping Rodgers. It would be easier to accept that then to think wow the Hawks D line could not even get to a gay limping QB with the bad o line that the Packers have

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calling a NFL player gay is a childish way to degrade a player and to troll the fans. When I see people calling Rodgers gay I either assume they're drunk or moronic trolls. If you criticize his play, leadership or anything else that actually has to do with the actually game then that's all fair game. I don't call Brady gay or any other QB that I might not be a fan of and neither do other legitimate posters on these boards like yourself.

I don't think I've ever seen another fan with more hatred towards another QB than Sonny does with CID. I assume it's just pure jealousy.