• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Seahawks/Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the minority but I thought the officials called a good game. When there were penalties they called them. They didn't wait to see whether the offending team had a good play or not, (which seems to have been the case all year). The 4th quarter PI on Woolen looked soft but the official only gets to see the contact once. Against press coverage Lamb showed that he's an elite WR and that's what happens to CBs.
If we are talking about the same play, he was pulling his shoulder while Lamb was kind of off his feet so he absolutely impacted the ability to make the catch. Here's my issue. We can go through each one and say yes there was contact and on all of them there was from what I recall. But you have to draw the line. There were probably 20 more plays where a still photo showed contact with the ball in the air. Is that what anyone wants? Heck, Gilmore his whole career has had contact on almost every pass thrown his way. I'll go back to my earlier example of holding. There is probably at least a slight hold on almost every pass play by an OL. Do we really want all of them called? It's about degrees IMHO

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the minority but I thought the officials called a good game. When there were penalties they called them. They didn't wait to see whether the offending team had a good play or not, (which seems to have been the case all year). The 4th quarter PI on Woolen looked soft but the official only gets to see the contact once. Against press coverage Lamb showed that he's an elite WR and that's what happens to CBs.
I agree, the flags were valid.