• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: 2 MNF Games Tonight - Titans/Fins and Seahawks/Lions

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that's the 12th penalty by the Lions. Seattle has 9... 21 penalties Jesus lmao. Sloppy game by both teams.
That Arnold guy going to be running laps till he figures out how to stop himself from committing blatant penalties

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell did Seattle go for two early on when down by only 8?

I hate Detroits in game decision making, but that one made no sense.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell did Seattle go for two early on when down by only 8?

I hate Detroits in game decision making, but that one made no sense.
Analytics says you have a great chance of getting one of the two 2 pt conversion tries. So if you get the 1st one you have an advantage. If you fail good chance at landing the 2nd.

I think if you are gonna get cute with your analytics, you should do it with a lead, not from 2 scores down personally. What the analytics doesnt say is if you fail the 1st one how the other team now can play against you.
I agree it is stupid, but when people look at the scenario in a vacuum. It says good play. (but it isnt)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Analytics says you have a great chance of getting one of the two 2 pt conversion tries. So if you get the 1st one you have an advantage. If you fail good chance at landing the 2nd.

I think if you are gonna get cute with your analytics, you should do it with a lead, not from 2 scores down personally. What the analytics doesnt say is if you fail the 1st one how the other team now can play against you.
I agree it is stupid, but when people look at the scenario in a vacuum. It says good play. (but it isnt)
There was a bit more getting cute in this game than I like to see.

Thanks for the post. The grump old man in me blocked out all logic anyone could have for doing such a thing. lol