• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Seahawks/Cowboys

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Dallas' case that's a good thing right now because it's the Offense that was the concern. I do think the insane number of flags last night made both offenses look a little better than they otherwise would have and the opposite for the defenses. Plus the Dallas D had 3 big 4th down, 4th Qtr stops when it mattered most to close out the game, but it surely wasn't their best performance. I thought both QBs were really good
I'm with you on the defenses. Hard to really evaluate either side based on last night's game just due to the insane amount of flags thrown. Seattle has obvious shortcomings on that side of the ball that have plagued the team all year like penalties and open field tackling. Too many times, especially on 3rd downs, little screens and checkdowns turn into 10-15 yards when we have a defender right there with a chance at a TFL.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, it was a little ridiculous with how many flags were thrown... There was some bad calls in favor of the Hawks as well. What was it, like 250 yards? 250 fuckin' yards of penalties... c'mon lol...

Naturally I was a little pissy last night because my team lost...

With 1:48 left in the first half I inadvertently told my remote control to advance 15 minutes to start the second half. When the picture came in the score was unchanged and Seattle was down on the two and realized I’d fucked up and I must’ve missed something so I went back 15 minutes and watch the end of the first half and that 1:48 took over 15 minutes to finish and I was exactly where I was when I jumped ahead and then Seattle scored that touchdown.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 1:48 left in the first half I inadvertently told my remote control to advance 15 minutes to start the second half. When the picture came in the score was unchanged and Seattle was down on the two and realized I’d fucked up and I must’ve missed something so I went back 15 minutes and watch the end of the first half and that 1:48 took over 15 minutes to finish and I was exactly where I was when I jumped ahead and then Seattle scored that touchdown.

@jarntt can you please put Hank to bed?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank you smoke the green after the game not during……….well unless your a Bears fan with apologies to the 1985 team.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank you smoke the green after the game not during……….well unless your a Bears fan with apologies to the 1985 team.

Wasn’t burning anything. I danced with the devil and had three beer out of my Cowboys freezer mug. Which usually makes them lose. Did have a piece of cake though.
My comment was more along the lines of 1:48 left full of penalties and it took 15 minutes to still not finish the half. That was a ridiculous stretch of penalties.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Dallas' case that's a good thing right now because it's the Offense that was the concern. I do think the insane number of flags last night made both offenses look a little better than they otherwise would have and the opposite for the defenses. Plus the Dallas D had 3 big 4th down, 4th Qtr stops when it mattered most to close out the game, but it surely wasn't their best performance. I thought both QBs were really good
Dallas 4Q defense was very good in the Eagles game. I think some of that I’m putting on the backs of Birds failings and execution but credit where it’s due.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game last night. In one sense kinda sloppy with all those penalties, but there were also a lot of good plays by both teams, with each team gaining over 400 yards.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn’t burning anything. I danced with the devil and had three beer out of my Cowboys freezer mug. Which usually makes them lose. Did have a piece of cake though.
My comment was more along the lines of 1:48 left full of penalties and it took 15 minutes to still not finish the half. That was a ridiculous stretch of penalties.
Why would you eat a piece of cake without blazing first?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this defense kinda reminds me of the Saints defense when they went to the superbowl.
Wasnt as good as people thought, but got plenty of turnovers. When they got turnovers they did really well.
When they didnt. Well.......

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am enjoying my current happy hour right now by watching the Dallas Seattle game again. And I wonder why Dallas has to crowd the line of scrimmage on defence as closely as they do. Lining up in the neutral zone is a stupid fucking penalty. I thought we got rid of that with the departure of Randy Gregory.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am enjoying my current happy hour right now by watching the Dallas Seattle game again. And I wonder why Dallas has to crowd the line of scrimmage on defence as closely as they do. Lining up in the neutral zone is a stupid fucking penalty. I thought we got rid of that with the departure of Randy Gregory.
most learn in the 7th grade to watch the football.

i blame maccarthy myself.

lol

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most learn in the 7th grade to watch the football.

i blame maccarthy myself.

lol

I'd blame Quinn. Or the team Optometrist.

But fuck McCarthy as well.

It is the easiest penalty to avoid short of not playing the game.

My mail order hash is pretty good....

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the minority but I thought the officials called a good game. When there were penalties they called them. They didn't wait to see whether the offending team had a good play or not, (which seems to have been the case all year). The 4th quarter PI on Woolen looked soft but the official only gets to see the contact once. Against press coverage Lamb showed that he's an elite WR and that's what happens to CBs.