• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Seahawks/Cowboys

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Witherspoon finally shut the F up or is he still chirping?
Likely not. This is the way the modern corner is built. Just recently that rookie from the Giants went off after a Washington game on social media because Washington didn’t draft him haha. Dude has been nothing special on an also ran dog shit team and he is stepping out running his mouth like he’s the 2nd coming of Richard Sherman haha. This is just the modern player, especially at CB.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good win for Dallas. Playing from behind several times in the game, looked like they weren't going to stop Seattle's offense. Yeah, yeah, penalties, whatever.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely not. This is the way the modern corner is built. Just recently that rookie from the Giants went off after a Washington game on social media because Washington didn’t draft him haha. Dude has been nothing special on an also ran dog shit team and he is stepping out running his mouth like he’s the 2nd coming of Richard Sherman haha. This is just the modern player, especially at CB.
CBs and WRs both. Good thing they are matched up with each other all game so the rest of the players don't have to deal with their drama queen crap

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBs and WRs both. Good thing they are matched up with each other all game so the rest of the players don't have to deal with their drama queen crap
Your guys are looking good. Top of the NFC looks really tough.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could literally call something every play... Thank God they don't...
Hopefully the league doesn't decide to prioritize holding next year. We may never see a play without a flag again...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you picked the wrong youngster to try and intimidate

1701444162387.png

1701444211538.png

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were shit but the shit shoveled both ways...

Yah, it was a little ridiculous with how many flags were thrown... There was some bad calls in favor of the Hawks as well. What was it, like 250 yards? 250 fuckin' yards of penalties... c'mon lol...

Naturally I was a little pissy last night because my team lost...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, time to cue up the weekly massive over-reaction from Seahawk fans. For me, the only takeaway is that there was way too much yellow laundry on the field both ways. Some deserved, some really questionable. I guess one thing that can be said is it was bad for both defenses so it really had no bearing on the outcome of the game. Just made what should have been a great game somewhat shitty from the fan perspective. Seahawks were expected to lose and likely two more of those coming up but the offense showed up in a big way and the team came ready to play. The 4th down turnovers on downs were disappointing but the only one I questioned was the one Charbonnet got hurt on. Running the ball there seemed like an odd choice to me. So now the 10 percenter Seattle faction will chime in and tell us all that giving up 41 points to a good Dallas team is somehow all Geno Smith's fault. Granted, Geno hasn't been good in recent weeks but last night, he played about as good as anybody could hope for. All in all, it was a great duel and both QBs played great games. Dak looks top tier right now. I really only saw one throw that was a bit yikes but he got away with it and he was really in total control all game. Tough game to lose from a Seahawk fan perspective, considering we scored 35 points but tip the cap to Dak and the Cowboys. Seattle is such a young team and I didn't expect to be a contender yet but we are building something pretty good. O-line, when healthy showed it can hang in there when Geno gets the ball out on time. Still need to find our QB of the future, no doubt but I'm not going to get too down on this. It was a much better performance than last week but now we go to San Fran and host Philly. Oh well, cheers to the Cowboy fans. Good luck to y'all next week vs. the Eagles. Hate having to kinda, sorta root for the Niners this Sunday and Cowboys next but would love to see the Eagles come back to the pack and make this interesting.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Iggloo

still laughing at you saying I'm trolling.

LOL
definitely comes off as one of those Eagles fans that is more interested in a Cowboy loss than an Eagles win

You Were Always On My Mind - Colaboratory

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your guys are looking good. Top of the NFC looks really tough.
We need to be able to come from behind and clutch out a W like that or just in general win a close one against Philly and SF before anything has changed. But, the arrow is pointing in the right direction

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to be able to come from behind and clutch out a W like that or just in general win a close one against Philly and SF before anything has changed. But, the arrow is pointing in the right direction
Sometimes all it takes is one time. Ironically, against the better part of the schedule it’s been the Dallas D and not the Dallas O that seems to take a step back.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, time to cue up the weekly massive over-reaction from Seahawk fans. For me, the only takeaway is that there was way too much yellow laundry on the field both ways. Some deserved, some really questionable. I guess one thing that can be said is it was bad for both defenses so it really had no bearing on the outcome of the game. Just made what should have been a great game somewhat shitty from the fan perspective. Seahawks were expected to lose and likely two more of those coming up but the offense showed up in a big way and the team came ready to play. The 4th down turnovers on downs were disappointing but the only one I questioned was the one Charbonnet got hurt on. Running the ball there seemed like an odd choice to me. So now the 10 percenter Seattle faction will chime in and tell us all that giving up 41 points to a good Dallas team is somehow all Geno Smith's fault. Granted, Geno hasn't been good in recent weeks but last night, he played about as good as anybody could hope for. All in all, it was a great duel and both QBs played great games. Dak looks top tier right now. I really only saw one throw that was a bit yikes but he got away with it and he was really in total control all game. Tough game to lose from a Seahawk fan perspective, considering we scored 35 points but tip the cap to Dak and the Cowboys. Seattle is such a young team and I didn't expect to be a contender yet but we are building something pretty good. O-line, when healthy showed it can hang in there when Geno gets the ball out on time. Still need to find our QB of the future, no doubt but I'm not going to get too down on this. It was a much better performance than last week but now we go to San Fran and host Philly. Oh well, cheers to the Cowboy fans. Good luck to y'all next week vs. the Eagles. Hate having to kinda, sorta root for the Niners this Sunday and Cowboys next but would love to see the Eagles come back to the pack and make this interesting.

This team is a dumpster fire... Carroll needs to go, the fact we're a top 5 payroll on defense and the Cowboys just literally marched down the field on almost every drive is unforgivable. This 3-3-5 bullshit Carroll has put together is probably the dumbest thing I've seen in football history (at least how he's deploying it) and thankfully to him we have one less early-mid 2nd round pick. Paul would've fired Pete 3+ years ago... sadly his dumbass sister took over.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes all it takes is one time. Ironically, against the better part of the schedule it’s been the Dallas D and not the Dallas O that seems to take a step back.
In Dallas' case that's a good thing right now because it's the Offense that was the concern. I do think the insane number of flags last night made both offenses look a little better than they otherwise would have and the opposite for the defenses. Plus the Dallas D had 3 big 4th down, 4th Qtr stops when it mattered most to close out the game, but it surely wasn't their best performance. I thought both QBs were really good

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see Dallas fans, when your team is actually good you expect them to win. It’s not something you can probably recall since it hadn’t happened for you in this century.

Btw I’m here and giving Dak credit in this thread unlike you guys who talk crap before halftime and disappear!