• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conference Championship Predictions

Who wins on Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I normally wouldn't give two fucks that Swift is dating Kelce. What bugs me and I'm sure just about every fan out there including a vast majority of Chiefs fans even is the cameras flashing shots on her every two minutes. I use to think Jerry Jones was the most camera-shot non player in NFL TV Land, but he doesn't hold a candle to Swift when it comes to this shit.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I normally wouldn't give two fucks that Swift is dating Kelce. What bugs me and I'm sure just about every fan out there including a vast majority of Chiefs fans even is the cameras flashing shots on her every two minutes. I use to think Jerry Jones was the most camera-shot non player in NFL TV Land, but he doesn't hold a candle to Swift when it comes to this shit.

I mean duh... the NFL has been ridiculous over the years with their stupid ads, Super Bowl halftime shows, the bullshit manhating politics during the Trump presidency, etc. It's no surprise.

Taylor sells... they are going to pan to her non-stop for ratings. That's all that matters. I can't fault them for it. I agree with you it's annoying as absolute fuck, but it makes sense. It's just like YouTube making ads mandatory or doing their best to block ads, etc (which they seem to have given up on for people with an IQ > 100). Those ads are annoying, but it brings in money.. and that's what the NFL is all about.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if any team won but I will go with:

BAL 27 - KC 24 - Baltimore has a kicker unlike Buffalo.
SF 28 - DET 24 - I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit wins this but it depends on the early flow. If DET limits the run game and Deebo can't play they have a legit shot at winning this.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m picking the Chiefs and Niners

I’m picking the Chiefs mainly because of Mahomes, he’s such a great QB especially in the playoffs, and the Chiefs offense seems to be clicking more now than they were earlier. Plus the Chiefs have a strong defense that can slow down the Ravens offense and I think they’ll be able to limit Lamar’s effectiveness as a runner. This is truly a toss up game that could go either way, but I’m not picking against Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes in this game.

I’m picking the Niners because I believe they are the most complete team in the NFL, and I think they will be able to move the ball on the Lions D, the Lions pass rush is their biggest question mark and I think Purdy will have time to make plays and I like the Niners receivers more than the Lions secondary. The battle between the Lions O-Line and the Niners D front will be good, the Lions will have to establish a rushing attack with Montgomery/Gibbs if they are going to win. I’m picking the Niners.

I don’t really care who wins, I’m fine with all 4 teams, I don’t really want the Ravens to win the Super Bowl just because of Harbaugh and not wanting both Harbaugh’s to win a title, though I find John much more tolerable than Jim. I’ll probably pull for the NFC team to win the Super Bowl just because it would be nice to see someone new win it and Purdy winning it with the Niners would be a great story as would the Lions finally winning a title. I’m fine with the Chiefs but it would kind of be nice to see someone new win.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart money says it's the Niners vs the Ravens in the SB. They proved they were the best teams in their respective conferences, and each club is more balanced than its opponent this week.

Then again, no one ever accused me of being smart.
Ya going by the all the usual metrics for judging teams, the Ravens and Niners are the best teams left.

But the 9-8 Packers just gave the Niners all they could handle so you could see where a better team like the Lions could take this one.

The Ravens though? They crushed their schedule. Apart from having a strange weakness vs. the Steelers, they were the most complete team this season from beginning to end. Lamar Jackson held out for a big contract and then played his heart out all season like a true franchise QB.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with the Ravens in a close, hard fought and somewhat low scoring game 23-20. Tucker kicks one more than Butker late. The Chiefs really need Willy Gay back to try and nullify Lamar escaping the pocket and doing what Allen did,
I'm going to go with the Lions also in a squeaker just because I'm obligated as a rival fan to dislike the Niners. The truth is though, I don't see the Niners getting to Goff to create pressure and I can see St. Brown having a big day vs. San Frans secondary. I'll go 27-24 Lions.
I have no real faith in anything I just posted though.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scary part for the Chiefs is that the Ravens basically shut down the Texans offense and they had one of the top pass offenses in the league. Can anyone score on them?
As good as they were....the Texans were like 14th in ppg scored.

Not that great. Pretty close to middle of the pack.

raoul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore 24
Kansas City 13

Detroit 30
San Francisco 27

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Niners/KC Super Bowl, you've seen an emphasis on Chiefs team building to improve the LB and S positions. The problem the Chiefs have with the run is that Nnadi is their only run-stuffing DT and he is basically just a guy and he missed the Bills game. Chenal and Bolton are great run stuffers but dont have a ton of range and Lamar is the type of guy that can be tricky for them. Bolton as a swiss army knife is really useful for the Chiefs but Spags sometimes gets a bit too cute and he'll have to get in coverage against faster players. Tranquil and Gay are really important because of this.

I think the Chiefs could have a good run defense with Nnadi and Gay are in there to plug the middle and cover Likely. Philosophically speaking, though, the Chiefs...kinda let teams run instead of giving up big pass plays. Its why Chase called out the Chiefs secondary. Individually they arent asked to do a ton because they put numbers in the secondary. Do the Chiefs change strategy against the Ravens? I think they have to.

The scary part for the Chiefs is that the Ravens basically shut down the Texans offense and they had one of the top pass offenses in the league. Can anyone score on them?
I am all but certain Mahomes can.

Now.... Oh right, the Chiefs WR's exist. *drink*

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I voted KC by mistake, please change my vote to the Ravens.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all but certain Mahomes can.

Now.... Oh right, the Chiefs WR's exist. *drink*
Yeah, even with the game against Buffalo you have Hardman costing the team 7 points. Buffalo seems to have run into the same issue themselves and it ended their season.

I'm looking at the defensive stats for the season between KC and Baltimore and they're actually almost identical...except the Ravens generate twice as many turnovers. The Texans imploded with penalties and made the Ravens look like the 85 Bears. Normally the Ravens defense looks like it has issues with penalties.

I think the odds of this being an ugly or controversial game are really high.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Lamar Jackson’s best chance at winning a Super Bowl, but I still think Pat Mahommes is going to get ahead and stay ahead.

I want to see the lions win it all, but I think the 49ers are too good. They’ll probably dominate in the nfccg.