• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons vs Seahawks score predictions

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RS wasn't just beat, he was in the wrong defense on both TD passes then had the nerve to rant at the safety to fool viewers into thinking it was the poor guy's fault.
The guy is a phony overrated blow hard.
Put him in a defense where he had to go where the top WR goes and he'd be exposed a lot more.

Uh, what?

Link us to that please. Because he was covering the TE on the one TD, as the broadcast itself noted. Last season btw, he generally followed top #1 receivers around the football field.

You're out of date on this topic.

Now you want to give him the gears for blowing his stack and being more of a distraction than a help? Feel free.

Being in the wrong coverage, and not moving? Nope.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he has shadowed guys before without problem. They don't let him do it often, but he BEGS to do so every time there's a big time receiver going up against them. He has no ability to override their philosophy. We do know it has nothing to do with his ability to do so. He has dominated when allowed to do it. That's another fact.

To be totally fair, he's held his own against the very best wideouts, but given up some plays too. The CINCI game last year was a good example. That was an epic battle between him and AJ, but AJ did get some catches on him.

This year against the Jets was like that too. He got beat by Marshall a couple of times, but then got the 2 picks as well.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, what?

Link us to that please. Because he was covering the TE on the one TD, as the broadcast itself noted. Last season btw, he generally followed top #1 receivers around the football field.

You're out of date on this topic.

Now you want to give him the gears for blowing his stack and being more of a distraction than a help? Feel free.

Being in the wrong coverage, and not moving? Nope.

Sherman also caused the turnover leading to the go ahead score. Did he have a great game? No, but he's still a great player who had a big impact on that win. Hell, everyone's crying about the uncalled pi. But most DB's wouldn't even be able to recover position downfield after the unflagged illegal contact from Jones at the start of the play.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be totally fair, he's held his own against the very best wideouts, but given up some plays too. The CINCI game last year was a good example. That was an epic battle between him and AJ, but AJ did get some catches on him.

This year against the Jets was like that too. He got beat by Marshall a couple of times, but then got the 2 picks as well.
Sure, I was just pointing out he's capable of shadowing players and has done so. The team simply doesn't play that style. I'm sure it has more to do with having the other CB's move around when he's going from slot to wide than it is having him do so.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Ike Taylor in his weekly CB rankings over on nfl.com, Sherm was thrown at 5 times while covering Julio Jones in this game for a total of 40 yards given up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously there are penalties missed in every game. The reason this one is so focused on is...

1) Late in the game. When things are close every little thing is scrutinized in those moments including the officiating.

2) Who was involved. This is talked about so much more because Sherman and Julio were the two main players involved.

3) Easier to see in those late moments how much these type of penalties could effect the outcome of the game. A missed holding call in the 1st quarter is much more difficult to draw any conclusions from but a late PI call that would put the team in prime position to go win the game definitely stands out.
I think you can add Seattle seems to be involved in more of these lare controversial calls then any other team that I can recall? I'm basing this solely off of watching games. I provide no scientific facts for this observation b4 all the hawkettes start screaming. There may be a team or two but I doubt it?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can add Seattle seems to be involved in more of these lare controversial calls then any other team that I can recall? I'm basing this solely off of watching games. I provide no scientific facts for this observation b4 all the hawkettes start screaming. There may be a team or two but I doubt it?
The Seahawks contest all and have been in every game since 2012. Whereas some team's might give up, them Seahawks push to the limit. That is a possible cause to your view.

TeddyJackEddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks contest all and have been in every game since 2012. Whereas some team's might give up, them Seahawks push to the limit. That is a possible cause to your view.

Carroll went 7 seasons without losing by more than a td at USC. I'll give him credit for getting his guys to commit.
He's a bastard and all.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bottom line is the Seahawks won the game!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly but not too likely:noidea: