• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons @ Bears

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battle of sub .500 teams this Sunday. The Bears are 3 pt favorites, which of course means diddly. This game is more important to the birds than our team, as they are still in the thick of their divisional race. The two teams are statistically similar in both offensive and defensive output, altho with the latter our main strength is stopping the run, whereas the Falcons are stronger in stopping the pass.

Here's the Bears Wire take on the keys for our boyz to pull out a dub:

And here's the respective injury reports ahead of Sunday's game:

On paper at least, we are the more banged up team.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just feels like we win. The way we've been playing and being at home. I don't know.

Hey, if we win and SEA/LAR lose. We're still in the hunt going into the final week! lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe snow is here....looks to be a fun game to watch......

Cmon JF,show us why you should stay in Chi-Town.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beautiful pass to Moore....TD Bears......

Nice start JF.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass to Moore on the 2nd drive was a thing of beauty.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking JF is a Bear next season.....great job again today.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slapping Fields in the head when he’s sliding is okay

Touching Heinicke’s chinstrap is not

That’s NFL officiating

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in a great win, Getsy somehow managed to sneak in the stupidest shit ever there at the end. Like, hey just wanna make sure you still leave with a bad taste in your mouth.

What in the actual fuck was that? Holy fuck was that retarded af.

In case somehow y'all don't know what I'm referring to, I'm talking about the second down call, with 2:02 left, where they inexplicably called a drop back pass and Fields got fucking clobbered and fumbled. We recovered, and luckily Fields' head stayed on his fucking shoulders, and even if they recovered we likely still win, but goddamnit so fucking much, give me ONE reason why that is the playcall there? I challenge you.

Getsy is definitely fucking gone, and that does not paint Eberflus all that great either. Good fucking Hell that was dumb.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And unless the Vikes and Pack tie tonight, we'll actually be tied for 3rd place in the Norris entering the final week.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass to Moore on the 2nd drive was a thing of beauty.
Moore is special.

From the TD that's intercepted if he shows his hands any earlier to the Willie Mays catch...he is a bonafide stud.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore is special.

From the TD that's intercepted if he shows his hands any earlier to the Willie Mays catch...he is a bonafide stud.
Imagine, getting Moore AND the Panthers #1 pick in the coming draft plus their 2nd rounder in the '25 draft to boot!!! Poles literally stole that trade.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in a great win, Getsy somehow managed to sneak in the stupidest shit ever there at the end. Like, hey just wanna make sure you still leave with a bad taste in your mouth.

What in the actual fuck was that? Holy fuck was that retarded af.

In case somehow y'all don't know what I'm referring to, I'm talking about the second down call, with 2:02 left, where they inexplicably called a drop back pass and Fields got fucking clobbered and fumbled. We recovered, and luckily Fields' head stayed on his fucking shoulders, and even if they recovered we likely still win, but goddamnit so fucking much, give me ONE reason why that is the playcall there? I challenge you.

Getsy is definitely fucking gone, and that does not paint Eberflus all that great either. Good fucking Hell that was dumb.
yeah, did not even need to snap the ball. When the game started, it was, well, here are the scripted plays they go over in practice over and over working, its what happens next that has caused the problems.

Either way, great meaningless game to win to confuse the real path this team needs to take next season. Atlanta played spies and rarely pressured, when they did they succeeeded. Woohoo, bears win??

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, did not even need to snap the ball. When the game started, it was, well, here are the scripted plays they go over in practice over and over working, its what happens next that has caused the problems.

Either way, great meaningless game to win to confuse the real path this team needs to take next season. Atlanta played spies and rarely pressured, when they did they succeeeded. Woohoo, bears win??

Just type I’m a c unt and call it a day. It’ll be a lot faster.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, he was bad against the blitz today, and that is never a good sign.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just type I’m a c unt and call it a day. It’ll be a lot faster.
As disjointed as it is, in there somewhere is a fairly valid point. Many of the games have that same feel, and much of that is due to the lulls the offense habitually goes through, after hot starts, and much of THAT is as he stated....the offense does great until the defense adjusts and we just seem super slow to adjust to their adjustment, often not even at all.

And I'll also agree, that the Bears are in a precarious spot coming into the draft. Mind you, it's a great problem to have, but it is still a tricky spot. Fields played good today, but there are still a lot of question marks.

Obviously he is personally not high on Fields. He's entitled to that. Fields hasn't cemented anything OTHER than confusion, really.:noidea:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As disjointed as it is, in there somewhere is a fairly valid point. Many of the games have that same feel, and much of that is due to the lulls the offense habitually goes through, after hot starts, and much of THAT is as he stated....the offense does great until the defense adjusts and we just seem super slow to adjust to their adjustment, often not even at all.

And I'll also agree, that the Bears are in a precarious spot coming into the draft. Mind you, it's a great problem to have, but it is still a tricky spot. Fields played good today, but there are still a lot of question marks.

Obviously he is personally not high on Fields. He's entitled to that. Fields hasn't cemented anything OTHER than confusion, really.:noidea:
While I see nothing about arguing against a single word you state here, I'm now fully on board with keeping Fields another season, with one exception. And that's only if there's a team out there willing to give us a 1st rounder for him. And I'm pretty sure no team will do this, hence I'm for keeping him around another season at least. Fields trade value won't go down that much even a year later, being Poles has both the 5th year option and subsequent tag to stretch out his service.

And by keeping Fields, Poles can now replicate to an extent what he pulled off last year and that's trade the #1 pick to the highest bidder. Look at the fucking haul we got from that trade! I see no reason why something similar can't be pulled off again. Seriously, we have the makings of a pretty damn good team in the coming years, which will only be strengthened by acquiring more high end picks (or also an established vet ala DJ Moore) and wisely selecting key impact players.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just feels like we win. The way we've been playing and being at home. I don't know.

Hey, if we win and SEA/LAR lose. We're still in the hunt going into the final week! lol
Close, but no cigar...........Seattle looks like it could lose, but the Rams snuck by the Giants, who blew a late, very makeable FG attempt, 26-25. We're officially out of the postseason hunt. I'm good with this tho, we really didn't play well enough all season to deserve it.