• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Seahawks

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for missing the Invite. Watched the game but had shit to do.

I'm a end results guy. Doesn't matter how. If you win it's a win.

On to the next game

Well I'm a forward results guy. I abducted a man in his 20s and managed to eat him alive with a fork, but I was still here posting, so your lack of responsibility is bullshit. Your apology is not accepted, AND I even didn't season the man with pepper you ass.

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what happened. 2 big runs, one for 60, one for 30 and some change. Jeremy Lane saved TD's both times. The rest of the game, they bottled him up.

Too cocky, imo, lost gap discipline. Hyde is good enough to make you pay for that.

Thanks. Figured that might be the answer.

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did say breathtaking talent.

If there was an extra yard to be made on the sidelines, Chris would run out of bounds every time. As Screamin said, he definitely wasn't a pounder.

And what makes you think Carson is a pounder? Not saying he's exactly like CW, I just think his running style reminds me of him...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm a forward results guy. I abducted a man in his 20s and managed to eat him alive with a fork, but I was still here posting, so your lack of responsibility is bullshit. Your apology is not accepted, AND I even didn't season the man with pepper you ass.

One of the things that chaps that ass is not accepting that we won.

If we lost. Hell i'd join you guys.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what makes you think Carson is a pounder? Not saying he's exactly like CW, I just think his running style reminds me of him...

I think he can do that if he wants. In fact, apparently at Ok State, someone was giving him the gears about always trying to run OVER tacklers, instead of avoiding them. So he went out and had a monster game and made all kinds of guys miss. Before he'd never considered doing that.

And I'm not comparing him to John Riggins or anything. He'll finish a run by delivering a blow and getting the tough extra yard. Kind of like Montgomery for the Packers. He NEVER went down against us with arm tackles, he pushed and fights for every extra inch.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, I love watching Denver kick the snot out of Dallas... Especially since Michael Irvin stated that Denver won't score more than 3 pts today...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will take the win, i am not happy about how they played. Guess i expect more from a team FULL of superstars. 49ers shouldn't have scored 9 point's they shouldn't have ever had the lead and they shouldn't have held the Hawks to 12 points ( 10.5 PPG offense...REALLY! ). Defense 13PPG offense 10.5PPG lmfao

Hawks most likely would have lost this game had it been in San Fran, that's sad. A loss might have fired this team up now they will settle like some of the fans and the hot shit that is this offense and Oline will continue.

Panthers beat the Bills 9-3 so it's not like the 49ers played a powerhouse last week and gave up 23 points at home. lol

NO doubt they're having chemistry issues early on offense, but that doesn't mean they can't find themselves as the season rolls on ... Our D is gonna keep us in games, our O just had to get better, gel together... and hey man it's not like the 49rs are a college team, any NFL team can punch you in the mouth if you don't bring it...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Elliot is running so far today for 1 ypc.

I wonder if Cowboy fans are calling for the O-coordinator to be fired, or Zeke to be cut?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if Cowboy fans are calling for the O-coordinator to be fired, or Zeke to be cut?

They need to fire their OC...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm in for a hundred dollars. Make it happen. I'll even fly down to watch.

See a joe fan try to beat up an ex player.

Heh.

Hey i am a ex player :) most of us are. Sure i was never a pro but i did play in college and i am in MUCH better shape than he is and a lot younger. I couldn't hit Cable though i would be charged for man slaughter.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those that are perpetually miserable watching the Seahawks often become more miserable when they realize everyone else isn't as miserable as they are about the outcome

Translation
- Group A has completely lost their shit watching the putrid performance by the Seahawks
- Group B is also equally as frustrated about the Seahawks performance but realizes it's only week 2 and chooses to be optimistic
- Group A is furious because Group B isn't as mad as they are

This has always been the trend on these message boards.

Everyone here is frustrated with the Seahawks performance. Trust me. Just because certain people aren't going on full paragraph rants doesn't mean that they are settling or accepting this current state of the Seahawks.

We ALL have Superbowl aspirations and we ALL recognize how terrible this offense is playing right now. But we won. It was ugly, but we won.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They probably started blaming Romo as a reflex reaction but realized Romo wasn't playing

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things that chaps that ass is not accepting that we won.

If we lost. Hell i'd join you guys.

You know what Fudge? I'm going to have a drink, going to top off the night with some Reeses Pieces, and I somehow hope you are savagely beaten by a hedgehog.

Oh one more thing...

giphy.gif

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey i am a ex player :) most of us are. Sure i was never a pro but i did play in college and i am in MUCH better shape than he is and a lot younger. I couldn't hit Cable though i would be charged for man slaughter.

I Would have if it wasn't for "the blessings" that I have had in my life.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those that are perpetually miserable watching the Seahawks often become more miserable when they realize everyone else isn't as miserable as they are about the outcome

Translation
- Group A has completely lost their shit watching the putrid performance by the Seahawks
- Group B is also equally as frustrated about the Seahawks performance but realizes it's only week 2 and chooses to be optimistic
- Group A is furious because Group B isn't as mad as they are

This has always been the trend on these message boards.

Everyone here is frustrated with the Seahawks performance. Trust me. Just because certain people aren't going on full paragraph rants doesn't mean that they are settling or accepting this current state of the Seahawks.

We ALL have Superbowl aspirations and we ALL recognize how terrible this offense is playing right now. But we won. It was ugly, but we won.

Amen logical. I see a bad play, I go damn it, but hope thinks get better. I want to have hope, sure doesn't help when folks start in with the complaining.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan since Day 1.

Alexander, great runner, great vision, afraid of contact, falls down before hit. Amirite?
Lynch, complete Other end of Spectrum. Runs over Opponents.

Carson and Rawls, a lot like Lynch.
They are definitely Willing/Able to run over defenders.

Alexander made me happy with many TD's, but also took a dive on 3rd and 1.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen logical. I see a bad play, I go damn it, but hope thinks get better. I want to have hope, sure doesn't help when folks start in with the complaining.

I see a bad play I make sure the players here me 3000 miles away, but also hope things get better. It was ugly but take the win and hope they can improve next week.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

weak. one game is not equal to the years of offensive incompetence we have had to watch.

if i didnt know any better i would think scoring 12 points at home was an anomaly, but. oh. wait, whats this? we scored 12 points at home last year against THE FREAKIN DOLPHINS.