• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Seahawks

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my understanding QB's that get into that habit tend to be subconsciously thinking about D players rolling around at their feet/ankles. Which given what Suh did to him, isn't a great surprise.

Because he's such a perfectionist, I expect as his pocket improves a bit, he'll get the fundamentals about weight shifts down again, and the ball will stop sailing.
My thinking is that refining RW has to happen after stabilizing the OL. The nay Sayers have a point, this OL has to improve this season or a change needs to be made. I still hold out hope it can and will.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thinking is that refining RW has to happen after stabilizing the OL. The nay Sayers have a point, this OL has to improve this season or a change needs to be made. I still hold out hope it can and will.

Well again, I'm not against firing Bevell and/or Cable. I just want them to replace them with someone who is really really fucking good. And you don't find those guys in September.

Unfortunately coaches sign these things called contracts. (and yeah, not saying YOU'RE saying otherwise)

Look at our coaches who've gone on to other gigs, it almost always happens in the off-season.

If the team say doesn't make the playoffs, I figure there will be some kind of change.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well again, I'm not against firing Bevell and/or Cable. I just want them to replace them with someone who is really really fucking good. And you don't find those guys in September.

Unfortunately coaches sign these things called contracts. (and yeah, not saying YOU'RE saying otherwise)

Look at our coaches who've gone on to other gigs, it almost always happens in the off-season.

If the team say doesn't make the playoffs, I figure there will be some kind of change.
I pretty sure JS and Pete could find a good candidate next off season and I'm giving Cable this season to put together a functional OL. I'm :hope:.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty sure JS and Pete could find a good candidate next off season and I'm giving Cable this season to put together a functional OL. I'm :hope:.

what do you count as functional? another 25-32nd ranked oline? or something different like just improved play? i ask because all they can do is improve lol can't get any worse.

For me i just want a 20th ranked Oline or better, how shitty is that? lmao cheer for sub par :(

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant run 2 plays in 26 seconds?

Nope.. Not running plays that require a handoff to a RB as you suggested... That makes absolutely zero sense because too many bad things can happen, especially since it's something they probably have never practiced... Why would anyone ever practice that anyways?

Pass plays? Yes... but running plays? LMAO...

Last edited: