• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: Thanks. I'll be watching for sure. Gonna be interesting. The Lakers have been fairly tight lipped about what they are going to do and Kobe has said he doesn't want a Kareem type send off.

Of course, he didn't want that in any of the road arenas and it happened anyway.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i quoted a post where Trojan made a really really bad prediction...he deleted my post- went back- retroactively deleted his post from 3 years ago- closed the thread- and i called him out for it- he deleted that post than as well. Id imagine if you dont see this post very quickly he will do the same. I cant ever remember seeing someone so afraid of admitting they were wrong- even when its so freaking small and trivial. I give anyone credit for sticking out their neck on predictions...some people just can never admit when they are wrong.

Says the person who voted for Tristan, and now totally ignores the topic and hides from the thread?:nono:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Thanks. I'll be watching for sure. Gonna be interesting. The Lakers have been fairly tight lipped about what they are going to do and Kobe has said he doesn't want a Kareem type send off.

Of course, he didn't want that in any of the road arenas and it happened anyway.

If he didn't want it, then why announce you're going to retire so early in the season?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: Just reporting what he said.

I heard on the radio last week that Kobe had said (maybe a year ago or 2?) that he didn't want a retirement tour.
I'm not saying now that he did, but he had to have known it was going to happen in some way , shape or form once he announced.
Players like him don't come around very often.
Fan bases/ opposing franchises want to show their appreciation.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on the radio last week that Kobe had said (maybe a year ago or 2?) that he didn't want a retirement tour.
I'm not saying now that he did, but he had to have known it was going to happen in some way , shape or form once he announced.
Players like him don't come around very often.
Fan bases/ opposing franchises want to show their appreciation.

He said early on that he felt the best way to honor him would be to boo him like they always have. Became apparent pretty early, that wasn't going to happen. Maybe that's other teams way of trolling him?

I'm sure he's enjoyed it. At least it seems like he has after he was able to get used to being cheered and having his name chanted in arenas where he's always been booed and only heard his name chanted with "sucks" as the next word. :lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said early on that he felt the best way to honor him would be to boo him like they always have. Became apparent pretty early, that wasn't going to happen. Maybe that's other teams way of trolling him?

I'm sure he's enjoyed it. At least it seems like he has after he was able to get used to being cheered and having his name chanted in arenas where he's always been booed and only heard his name chanted with "sucks" as the next word. :lol:

Riddle:

How is it that Wiggy has plenty of time to post when he should be working, but says he's working when the Cavs are losing and he should be posting?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is set in stone. I've seen plenty of upsets in my life. I'd love it to go to 7 though.
yes, especially since a certain Cavs fan seems to think the 1st & 2nd rounds will be a cake walk for them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, especially since a certain Cavs fan seems to think the 1st & 2nd rounds will be a cake walk for them.

Grizzlies over the Spurs in 2011 and Warriors over Mavs in 2007 are just a couple of examples in the last few years that come to mind.

The pistons are 2-1 over the Cavs this year so far for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.