• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson rated by the so called experts

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a none Seahawks hater just find them pretty annoying I would take six Qbs over Wilson. I would put him in the same pack as Ryan a healthy RG3 and Newton.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most wins for a QB in his first two years. Tied for most TD passes for a rookie and through the first two years. Career QB rating of 100.6 with 52 Tds and 19 Ints.

In the playoffs he is 4-1 career. He has 6 Tds and 1 Int with a rating of 102. The one Int he threw came on a Hail Mary before halftime. In the one loss @ Atlanta he set a rookie record for passing yards with 385 and nearly single handedly brought them back from a 20 point deficit.

But he has shown nothing your right

True stuff.

Wilson is a phenom.

I am more impressed that he dumped the wife before he signs the big contract.
That shows planning.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right...did you see the Super Bowl? Did you see the way Peyton Manning responded to pressure? Do you really think Seattle would have home field advantage with him at QB? Would they have beaten Carolina in the opener with Peyton getting blitzed no-stop with no running game to save him? Do you really think Manning throws less than three interceptions, let alone zero? What about the Tampa or Houston games?

I'll go out and say it. Aaron Rodgers is the only QB in the league other than Wilson who would have led Seattle to a Super Bowl. Seattle had a terrible line, and Rodgers is the only elite QB besides Wilson who had shown he could handle pressure.

And as for the trollish second post, it's just beyond hilarious. #2 QB Rating in NFL history. #2 in YPA in NFL History. #1 in TD Percentage in NFL History. Yep, nothing at all that would indicate he is better than anyone else....

With Peyton Seattle was 19-0 and never has a game within 10 points.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson did nothing to make the difference. Nothing at all. QB play was a complete non factor in the Super Bowl run.

This is the biggest line of bullshit i've ever seen. So if the QB was a non factor, how did the offense score points? Who moved the offense up and down the field?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle allowed 14 PPG which means all you need usually is 17 PPG to win which is nothing.

I would love to see how great Russel Wilson is if he didn't operate in a run first offense and if he played on a team that allowed 24 PPG instead of 14.

Oh god, who cares if they only needed 17? He gave them 26!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out his stats from Week 14-Divisional Round and get back to me

I agree he did have some down games but all great QB's have down games. Go look up Peyton Mannings career playoff stats and I bet they're not stellar especially in the W/L catagory. I'd say Wilson is in the Top 7 of QB's as of right now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Peyton Seattle was 19-0 and never has a game within 10 points.

Dig your self deeper dude. Peyton would not of made it pass the first Rams game. He would have had to retire.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out his stats from Week 14-Divisional Round and get back to me

It's funny. In the worst stretch of Wilson's career you could find, he still had a 77.4 QB Rating. Andrew Luck's career QB Rating is 78.0.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny. In the worst stretch of Wilson's career you could find, he still had a 77.4 QB Rating. Andrew Luck's career QB Rating is 78.0.

Why is Luck relevant? I haven't said a word about Mr. Luck on this thread. All I said is Wilson is top 10

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a none Seahawks hater just find them pretty annoying I would take six Qbs over Wilson. I would put him in the same pack as Ryan a healthy RG3 and Newton.

Yeah but your a Bills fans so nobody pays attention to what you have to say.:yahoo:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why anyone reads what JDM has to say anymore. I have him on my ignore list and can only see what he's typing because people keep quoting him. I don't think he's ever liked Wilson and I don't know why anyone expects him to even say a good word about Wilson now. He's probably still smarting from the 14-point lead his Patriots blew in the last half of the 4th quarter in 2012 and from the fact that Wilson outplayed Brady in that game too. Yes, Brady threw for 102 more yards than Wilson did in that game, but he needed 31(!) more passes to do it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why anyone reads what JDM has to say anymore. I have him on my ignore list and can only see what he's typing because people keep quoting him. I don't think he's ever liked Wilson and I don't know why anyone expects him to even say a good word about Wilson now. He's probably still smarting from the 14-point lead his Patriots blew in the last half of the 4th quarter in 2012 and from the fact that Wilson outplayed Brady in that game too. Yes, Brady threw for 102 more yards than Wilson did in that game, but he needed 31(!) more passes to do it.

:lol: JDM is comic relief, except when he annoys the heck of of you. I find reading his posts depends a lot on my mood, some times I get a good chuckle out of what he says, other times, not so much.

When it comes to QBs, nobody should take him seriously. He really has no clue, unless your QB is Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Arron Rogers, and for some strange reason RG3 your QB is crap. Just try to laugh at his posts and realize he's the court jester.