• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson rated by the so called experts

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when does the hoop allow asshats to hard core troll a fan base on their team page?

If this was the 9'er board this cowboy idiot would be banned from the entire site.

Why are we allowing someone who isn't even pretending to have a discussion to keep on trolling this board? :noidea:

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when does the hoop allow asshats to hard core troll a fan base on their team page?

If this was the 9'er board this cowboy idiot would be banned from the entire site.

Why are we allowing someone who isn't even pretending to have a discussion to keep on trolling this board? :noidea:

Well for one he is talking out of his ass and he probably knows it. For my second point its hilarious to read how much of a dumbass he is.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for one he is talking out of his ass and he probably knows it. For my second point its hilarious to read how much of a dumbass he is.

I think anyone reading it can tell he has no clue what's going on in football in the last decade. Cowgirls haven't been relevant in at least that long and tony homo isn't even as good as Tarvaris Jackson ffs.

Still, several of us were banned from the entire site for far less than this ass clown. The double standards kind of bug me. Many of us still can't go on to other team boards and did FAR FAR FAR less than this idiot. Why is he still posting here and why hasn't he been threatened with a ban?

Let him take his bullshit to the general board where it belongs and I'd be happy to tell him what a fucking retard he is. I won't feed his stupidity on the hawks board. It doesn't belong here. PERIOD.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I'm what most would call a Wilson hater and even I can admit he's about ten tiers better than romo.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me, but every time the Hawks were in trouble last year and needed to score some fast points, they dropped the game plan and told RW to go win it.

I remember several games last season where I thought the "plan" wasn't working because they stayed with the" plan" for too long. You could see the change in the team when they put it on RW's back and knew that RW was going to come back and make a fight out of it. Dude is as clutch as I have seen in a while!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and you Seachicken fans can be all butthurt when your team misses the playoffs and you realize you're just a one and done Champion that had to pay one of the Smurfs $100 million to be your QB, cementing the fact that you'll only win one ring. Talk to me when they have one for all five fingers.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVuQ5aw0HAQ

Words are so unnecessary sometimes.... Aren't they ?

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell's role on the team will always keep him from having the sexy stats that most elite quarterbacks have, but it doesn't mean that he isn't capable of carrying the load when called upon

Also the perception that Russell is merely a game manager that works strictly in a lone setback is false. Russell thrives playing in the shot gun with multiple wide receivers out there.

Russell's first two seasons out of shotgun

3922 yards 29 tds 10 ints 62.9 % completion percentage

Russell's numbers when trailing or tied

3589 yds 26 tds 12 ints 63.7 % completion percentage

Russell does what is needed of him on the team. When the offensive line is an absolute wreck and he needs to use his feet, he will use his feet to win the game. When they need him to efficiently manage the game, he can do that. When the team is down by a wide margin and needs Russell to be prolific, he can do that too.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone reading it can tell he has no clue what's going on in football in the last decade. Cowgirls haven't been relevant in at least that long and tony homo isn't even as good as Tarvaris Jackson ffs.

Still, several of us were banned from the entire site for far less than this ass clown. The double standards kind of bug me. Many of us still can't go on to other team boards and did FAR FAR FAR less than this idiot. Why is he still posting here and why hasn't he been threatened with a ban?

Let him take his bullshit to the general board where it belongs and I'd be happy to tell him what a fucking retard he is. I won't feed his stupidity on the hawks board. It doesn't belong here. PERIOD.

I am not letting him hang around long. I thought it would be fun to let Seahawks fans have a little fun with this weak ass troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Wilson whipped the Cowboys in just his second start?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am nothing letting him hang around long. I thought it would be fun to let Seahawks fans have a little fun with this weak ass troll.

Yeah.. hes too stupid to be considered anything but entertainment.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell's role on the team will always keep him from having the sexy stats that most elite quarterbacks have, but it doesn't mean that he isn't capable of carrying the load when called upon

Also the perception that Russell is merely a game manager that works strictly in a lone setback is false. Russell thrives playing in the shot gun with multiple wide receivers out there.

Russell does what is needed of him on the team. When the offensive line is an absolute wreck and he needs to use his feet, he will use his feet to win the game. When they need him to efficiently manage the game, he can do that. When the team is down by a wide margin and needs Russell to be prolific, he can do that too.

He's the perfect fit for you're team and was a steal in the round you got him.

I Personally don't rate him a top 5 QB in the league, but no Hawks fan should give an F what I think. Opinions are just that, tainted with perception and personal beliefs. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. No one should get worked up because others don't see the hawks QB the same was as hawks fans do. I mean how many of us think as highly of any other teams QB as their own fans do?

I can say this to anyone outside of the NW fan base though, go find us an example of any other QB that had better stats in their first two seasons. ANY. Brady? Nope and it wasn't close. Both QB's won the SB in their second season at the helm but Wilson blew brady's numbers entirely out of the water.

Comparing him to 10+ year veterans isn't going to ever be fair. They all have things beyond the numbers that only experience can bring. Still when you do he stacks up quite well against all but the very top 3-4 as it is.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casserly isn't a delusional Seachickens fan. There are backups in the league that might have won a Super Bowl with Seattle's D. Come to think of it, one did

Wilson converted on several critical 3rd down plays.

One was missed by the refs, and another was called back on a penalty.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And when the team needs him to feed the beast he can do that.
When the team needs him to scramble than throw a 75 yard dart to "below average WR" he can do that.
When the team needs him to watch every game of the team where playing three weeks from now he can do that.
When the team needs him to take care of the children at Seattle children hospitals he dose.
When the team needs him to have a Russell Wilson sighting he can do that.
When the team needs him to Win there first Super Bowl title he can do that.

And how can he do all this you ask.....

simmons_iliustration_g_mp_64011.jpg

:suds: