• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson rated by the so called experts

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't take anyone seriously all the time on a site like this. JDM has his moments, but keep everything you read in perspective.

I really don't get why so many seahawk fans get so defensive over critical opinions of their players anyway. I hope everyone on this site and every fag with a blog rates Wilson dead last in the league. Let every national writer rank Sherman as garbage. BRING IT ON. None of it takes that SB victory away. None of it prevents them from winning another one. Picking on Seattle sports personalities is sort of a thing for much of the country. So fucking what?

Talk about it with them, but understand what it is and where it comes from. Have fun with it. Don't get all upset over it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks' Russell Wilson not yet a top-five NFL quarterback - NFL.com

Check out this Charlie Casserly and his ridiculous comment.... He'd take 12 qb's over Wilson right now... God that's just pure hating right there... You go right ahead Charlie... We'll keep Wilson... It's funny how these clowns totally ignore whether a qb panics or handles pressure well... THAT is a big deal when you have a leader out there...

Casserly isn't a delusional Seachickens fan. There are backups in the league that might have won a Super Bowl with Seattle's D. Come to think of it, one did

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casserly isn't a delusional Seachickens fan. There are backups in the league that might have won a Super Bowl with Seattle's D. Come to think of it, one did

I can think of a certain Dallas starter who would have dramatically shit the bed and lost it for the team in the biggest moment. A tiger can't change his stripes, winners are winners and losers are losers.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DAMN! Are you going to bring that weak azz-shit to our board? Seriously? Christ! There was a time where trolls used to be funny/entertaining.....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This statement is why you cowpie fans are a bunch of morons and why everybody hates your team. Have fun being the worst team in the NFCE.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: JDM is comic relief, except when he annoys the heck of of you. I find reading his posts depends a lot on my mood, some times I get a good chuckle out of what he says, other times, not so much.

When it comes to QBs, nobody should take him seriously. He really has no clue, unless your QB is Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Arron Rogers, and for some strange reason RG3 your QB is crap. Just try to laugh at his posts and realize he's the court jester.

Well, when Brady retires and the Pats turn to shit he'll wish deep down he had Wilson as his starter. JDM would never admit to it because he would catch a lot of shit on this board for the 2 years of bashing him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This statement is why you cowpie fans are a bunch of morons and why everybody hates your team. Have fun being the worst team in the NFCE.

Yeah, and you Seachicken fans can be all butthurt when your team misses the playoffs and you realize you're just a one and done Champion that had to pay one of the Smurfs $100 million to be your QB, cementing the fact that you'll only win one ring. Talk to me when they have one for all five fingers.......

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN! Are you going to bring that weak azz-shit to our board? Seriously? Christ! There was a time where trolls used to be funny/entertaining.....

Yeah, Casserly doesn't know shit, but a guy that tosses every time Russell Wilson does anything is the Yoda of football. Enjoy your lucky year, it's almost over and 3rd place awaits

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and you Seachicken fans can be all butthurt when your team misses the playoffs and you realize you're just a one and done Champion that had to pay one of the Smurfs $100 million to be your QB, cementing the fact that you'll only win one ring. Talk to me when they have one for all five fingers.......

HAHA!!! How's that Romo contract looking dipshit? Pay a QB that doesn't know how to win in december, real smart on your dumbass owners part. Give it time the Hawks will get their rings and are still contenders to date, something the bitchboys are nowhere near.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA!!! How's that Romo contract looking dipshit? Pay a QB that doesn't know how to win in december, real smart on your dumbass owners part. Give it time the Hawks will get their rings and are still contenders to date, something the bitchboys are nowhere near.

Who's the dipshit? Wilson will flounder into being just another undersized scrub this year now that the NFL DC's have a book on his munchkin ass. Romo is twice the QB Wilson will ever be. The Super Bowl had to do with your D, and if you keep throwing up dogshit drafts like this year, and losing FA's, and then pay Wilson about 5 times what he's worth, you'll be back in the NFL's gutter, where you've been for 30 years. Rams and Niners beat Seattle's ass this year and send them to third place. Mark and save that. BOOM

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the dipshit? Wilson will flounder into being just another undersized scrub this year now that the NFL DC's have a book on his munchkin ass. Romo is twice the QB Wilson will ever be. The Super Bowl had to do with your D, and if you keep throwing up dogshit drafts like this year, and losing FA's, and then pay Wilson about 5 times what he's worth, you'll be back in the NFL's gutter, where you've been for 30 years. Rams and Niners beat Seattle's ass this year and send them to third place. Mark and save that. BOOM

You really are a fucking moron! Wilson wins in December and January, what has Tony Romo done in those two months? Sorry buddy, but the NFL gutter is where the the bitchboys will stay, have fun seeing your team last in the NFCE. The Eagles, Giants and redskins will run over that pile of shit you call a team in Dallas.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really a Cowgirls fan talking shit lol. Always the preseason/offseason warriors they are. Then vanish when the season starts and Romo starts choking the chicken. God it must be painful having to watch that choke artist every week just to see him put up good numbers in games that don't matter but then when it's crunch time he vanishes. I wouldn't wish Romo on my worst enemies.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Respect your champions bitch!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really a Cowgirls fan talking shit lol. Always the preseason/offseason warriors they are. Then vanish when the season starts and Romo starts choking the chicken. God it must be painful having to watch that choke artist every week just to see him put up good numbers in games that don't matter but then when it's crunch time he vanishes. I wouldn't wish Romo on my worst enemies.

I thought it was funny how he was thumping his chest on how great he thought Romo was. Such a misguided individual.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha ha. Well, troll, I guess a fan of Jerry's team would know exactly what it takes to go from champion to the gutter in no time flat.But, then again, Schnieder is 10 times the GM Jones is, and Carroll is 10 times the coach Garrett is, so I think I'll be much happier with where the Hawks are than where the Cowboys are.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Oh, NOW they have the book? I thought that they were supposed to have it after his first year. Denver didn't have it after 40 NFL games. Oh, but now they'll have it for sure! Stop being a Romo (a loser).

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was funny how he was thumping his chest on how great he thought Romo was. Such a misguided individual.

Come December, we'll be drinking his tears in a champagne flute. There are three constants in our universe..... The sunrises in the morning, the sun sets in the evening, and Tony Romo chokes in December.

Cowboy fans are like the Niners fans. Clinging to 20+ year old Lombardi's and talking about the old days. Anyhow, I change what I said earlier, the troll is slightly amusing. I hope he heads to the SMACK TALK thread before getting banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha. Well, troll, I guess a fan of Jerry's team would know exactly what it takes to go from champion to the gutter in no time flat.But, then again, Schnieder is 10 times the GM Jones is, and Carroll is 10 times the coach Garrett is, so I think I'll be much happier with where the Hawks are than where the Cowboys are.

Boom! :10:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not even sure where to start here but Ill try.

Romo is twice the QB Wilson will ever be.
Based on what fantasy football stats? Or is it your idiot head coach who refuses to run the ball to pad his passing yards. Or is it Romo's brilliant play in December/January. Ill let you argue that one.

and if you keep throwing up dogshit drafts like this year,
Wow a Cowboy fans calling the Seahawks drafting dogshit, that is hilarious.

and losing FA's,
Which happens to every team in the salary cap era

and then pay Wilson about 5 times what he's worth,
When you draft a QB and he performs well you pay him. Only difference most front offices wont structure the contract as horrible as Jerry did with Romo's. Nearly 50 mil in dead money? That has to be some kind of record.

you'll be back in the NFL's gutter, where you've been for 30 years.
Where have the Cowboys been the last 20 years?