• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8: Bills @ Seahawks

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, @JMR and I have been doing football for a lonnnnnnngggggg time.

25 years later and we all seem to see things much the same way.

Remember DrRed and Big58?

Oh yes… I miss those two… could you imagine them today with how good the Chiefs are?

25 years is all? *snickers*

Former Detroit Lions and Cowboys fan before the hawks had a team. Hey I was young back then, i didn't know any better.

I've been a Seahawks fan since 1978. AO, JMR, and I have been talking to each other about the Seahawks since the late 90s.

Thanks guys. Makes me feel young ;)

And Screamin' I can one up you. When I was a wee one(5-9? ) I was a 9ers snd Steelers fan.

Only because I didn't find out the Seattle Seahawks existed till 2000 or 2001.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. Makes me feel young ;)

And Screamin' I can one up you. When I was a wee one(5-9? ) I was a 9ers snd Steelers fan.

Only because I didn't find out the Seattle Seahawks existed till 2000 or 2001.

Aww man, you missed the dark time. Grew up in a home that had the Seahawks on every game, but first season I watched every game was 92 (11 y.o.).

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww man, you missed the dark time. Grew up in a home that had the Seahawks on every game, but first season I watched every game was 92 (11 y.o.).

That was a rough one. The only thing worth watching was Tez absolutely dominate. Stan Gelbaugh was arguably the worst Seahawk QB of all time and we've had some clunkers.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Macdonald several years, by year 3 things need to be going in a better direction… I expected a rough season honestly, was hella surprised we started off 3-0 honestly… Mora was canned after one year but I don’t see that happening, he’s a rookie head coach, so we gotta be a little patient … Pete was 7-9 his first 2 years in Seattle, year 3 is when things really took off … What you want to see though is progression, if they don’t get some of that after a couple years it could be trouble

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,579.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a rough one. The only thing worth watching was Tez absolutely dominate. Stan Gelbaugh was arguably the worst Seahawk QB of all time and we've had some clunkers.

I think Dan McGwire was worse, I mean Gelbaugh ( 1992 ) beat him out.

Hawks have drafted QB's pretty high ( Mire #2, McGwire 16 ) and have had no luck with them. With the luck we have at drafting Olineman i 100% dont trust the FO to draft a QB lol.

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Macdonald several years, by year 3 things need to be going in a better direction… I expected a rough season honestly, was hella surprised we started off 3-0 honestly… Mora was canned after one year but I don’t see that happening, he’s a rookie head coach, so we gotta be a little patient … Pete was 7-9 his first 2 years in Seattle, year 3 is when things really took off … What you want to see though is progression, if they don’t get some of that after a couple years it could be trouble
I wanted MacDonald as our coach and i want to give him three years, but they have to clean up the mess they made on sunday. We cant have guys fighting eachother and we cant have our QB getting one strike away from being tossed.
They had ZERO composure, thats a sign the coach is losing control. If he doesnt rein it in he wont get three years and schneider will go down with him

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted MacDonald as our coach and i want to give him three years, but they have to clean up the mess they made on sunday. We cant have guys fighting eachother and we cant have our QB getting one strike away from being tossed.
They had ZERO composure, thats a sign the coach is losing control. If he doesnt rein it in he wont get three years and schneider will go down with him

Geno tossing the ball and hitting the lineman on the helmet is about as soft a call as you get. Not saying it was the wrong call but it was pretty minor. And he was clearly pissed that there wasn't a late hit called.

Hall made a boneheaded mistake that was probably the final nail in the game. Reed being pissed about that is perfectly fine with me. He also went up to him later and made peace.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,541.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Seahawks fan since 1978. AO, JMR, and I have been talking to each other about the Seahawks since the late 90s.
Yep... 25 years staying in touch on a message board discussing our Hawks has been fun... Very cool considering you live on the East Coast, I'm in Spokane WA and JMR in Texas...

I've also been a Hawks fan since the late 70's...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,541.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also watched ever game in 1992... Our defense wasn't that bad but our offense led by Stan Gelbaugh was awful to watch... It's amazing how well we ran the ball with C. Warren and John L that year considering how atrocious our passing game was... We won 2 games that year... One against the Patriots 10-6.... And the other against the Tommy Maddox led Broncos on Monday night football where we won 16-13 in OT... Tez was the only, "Site for Sore Eyes" on that team at the time... Getting the Defensive MVP that year on a 2-14 team says something about how dominating Tez was...