• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8: Bills @ Seahawks

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted I was golfing so I didn't see the game, but I don't understand how this team could have possibly been competitive with ATL last week, let-alone beat them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But only changing out Grubb can right this ship?

Frankly I'd put Mac on the hot seat as well. Some jackass will say, "Dude we're 4-4 calm down." If we played fairly competent teams the first 3 weeks we'd be 1-7 easily. And Atlanta could've easily made us 0-8 until Cousins went full derp.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted I was golfing so I didn't see the game, but I don't understand how this team could have possibly been competitive with ATL last week, let-alone beat them.
Atlanta is a mediocre at best team
Good teams are completely demolishing this team

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly? Better than 9-8... and we've played a ton of home games. We basically retained EVERYONE that Carroll's regime had from last year, added some players to it, and got another year of experience for a young team. Mac and Grubb especially deserve F grades all around. 3 wins have come from beating up crap teams with rookie or crap QBs in... This team could easily be 1-7 right now. Mac has been a huge failure. Seattle has been BLOWN OUT at home 3 times this year.
I'm glad you aren't making personnel decisions.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,328.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly I'd put Mac on the hot seat as well. Some jackass will say, "Dude we're 4-4 calm down." If we played fairly competent teams the first 3 weeks we'd be 1-7 easily. And Atlanta could've easily made us 0-8 until Cousins went full derp.
Dude, just stop with the firing coaches talk. You are always wanting coaches fired each game we lose. It falls on deaf ears after a while.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you aren't making personnel decisions.

200w.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why the defense is the bigger story. He's a D guy with lots of lauding over his schemes and yet no one can tell what they are even trying to do, more or less are we seeing them making adjustments to attempt to cover-up their (many) weaknesses.

Would I fire Mac at this point? No. This team was majorly in decline before they took over and the player changes they made over the last year haven't made an overall positive change in player depth.

Not saying they don't need ALL of the coaches to improve because they do. Just saying until they shore up the roster I don't see a squad that could make the playoffs with a different staff.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,579.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bills are up 31 to 10 and we 100% know they are going to run and they STILL can not stop the run.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyer will defend Geno till he dies. Remember he said he was better than many of the top paid QB's a few weeks ago.

Geno can't read a defense, Cant see the field and cant go through his progression.
That’s the key, he’s not great at going through progressions, it’s why he was a backup his whole career until now … He definitely worked hard to improve, but he is who he is … Which is why I’m scared we extend him, it’s gonna mean mediocrity for a long while… Macdonald better go find his guy at QB, because these leftovers aren’t gonna cut it for his future as a head coach, I wouldn’t put that in the hands of Geno …

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why the defense is the bigger story. He's a D guy with lots of lauding over his schemes and yet no one can tell what they are even trying to do, more or less are we seeing them making adjustments to attempt to cover-up their (many) weaknesses.

Would I fire Mac at this point? No. This team was majorly in decline before they took over and the player changes they made over the last year haven't made an overall positive change in player depth.

Not saying they don't need ALL of the coaches to improve because they do. Just saying until they shore up the roster I don't see a squad that could make the playoffs with a different staff.

Like WTF do they need? You got a top 15 1st round pick on the DL, a pro bowl/AP talent on the DL, two great young pass rushers (both almost 1st round picks), a top 5 DB, a highly paid S, and EDGE/DL, like WTF does it take? Do we need a roster of 11 1st round top 5 picks on the D at this point? WTF!? And then don't get me started on the offense. A top 10 OT, two borderline 1st round pick runningbacks, a 1st round pick WR, a 2nd round pick WR, a top 20 TE, WTF IS THE PROBLEM HERE!? Jesus Christ!

Half these games this year we're not even competitive in. We were DESTROYED by the GIANTS (THE FUCKIN' GIANTS) - thankfully the refs gifted us a TD, the 9ers destroyed us, we barely beat the teams with a bunch of backups or just general shit teams to start the season, and now the Bills have flown across the Country and are annihilating us. And if DK doesn't make that catch against Atlanta, we prob. lose that game too. This team is basically LUCKY to have 4 wins.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,579.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will a NFC west team win the Division with a winning record? Thats the big question LMAO!

Also i do not like Tom Brady in the Booth, I want Romo. Tony Romo would tell us how to fix the Hawks and be spot on about it. Dude has a great football mind.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like WTF do they need? You got a top 15 1st round pick on the DL, a pro bowl/AP talent on the DL, two great young pass rushers (both almost 1st round picks), a top 5 DB, a highly paid S, and EDGE/DL, like WTF does it take? Do we need a roster of 11 1st round top 5 picks on the D at this point? WTF!? And then don't get me started on the offense. A top 10 OT, two borderline 1st round pick runningbacks, a 1st round pick WR, a 2nd round pick WR, a top 20 TE, WTF IS THE PROBLEM HERE!? Jesus Christ!

Half these games this year we're not even competitive in. We were DESTROYED by the GIANTS (THE FUCKIN' GIANTS) - thankfully the refs gifted us a TD, the 9ers destroyed us, we barely beat the teams with a bunch of backups or just general shit teams to start the season, and now the Bills have flown across the Country and are annihilating us. And if DK doesn't make that catch against Atlanta, we prob. lose that game too. This team is basically LUCKY to have 4 wins.
Bro, we're going to have to agree to see things differently because we aren't getting anywhere and it isn't worth fighting over. I believe a lot of people are underperforming, from both lines, QB, LB's have been HORRIBLE, etc... And don't see one coaching change doing a thing to shake that up.

You are free to see it however you want, but I'm done arguing over it.

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatant tripping, this team is as undisciplined a team as any team i can remember
Hate to say it but thats on the coaching staff

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the key, he’s not great at going through progressions, it’s why he was a backup his whole career until now … He definitely worked hard to improve, but he is who he is … Which is why I’m scared we extend him, it’s gonna mean mediocrity for a long while… Macdonald better go find his guy at QB, because these leftovers aren’t gonna cut it for his future as a head coach, I wouldn’t put that in the hands of Geno …
Geno isn't getting a contract, that would have happened over the summer. Howell will probably start for us next year and if Seattle falls out of playoff contention we'll hopefully see him for a couple of games.