• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8: Bills @ Seahawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyer will defend Geno till he dies.
I think it's more he looks at the bigger picture and doesn't see either a coach or Geno as being enough of a problem alone to make a change that fixes what ails this team. But maybe I'm wrong.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21-3 Bills in about 30 minutes. Fuck this team. Fire Grubb, Mac should be on the hotseat... Jones has done fuck all, we still can't stop a fuckin' cold in a Hazmat suit.
Seahawks have some good pieces on both sides of the ball, but not enough to make a consistent unit out of either.

Coaching changes won't fix the lack of player quality.

This team with less player quality went 9-8 last year. We're now 4-4, and had the luxury of battling bottom feeder teams and a 3rd string QB to get 3 of those wins.

Grubb needs to immediately be fired after this game. I'm done. The guy is a complete hack job. Go back to College with your spread and 24/7 shotgun bullshit. My massive worry was not getting an offensive minded HC, and sure enough here we are. TONS of talent on the offense, and a head up their ass HC and OC to utilize it.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyer will defend Geno till he dies. Remember he said he was better than many of the top paid QB's a few weeks ago.
You obsess over Geno and ignore the many other problems with this team.

I don't care about Geno. Never have. Never will. But I actually watch the game and can the see the actual problems with this team.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,328.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more he looks at the bigger picture and doesn't see either a coach or Geno as being enough of a problem alone to make a change that fixes what ails this team. But maybe I'm wrong.
Yep… Pulling Geno isn’t gonna make the defense better or the run game

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do we think will be gained by benching him? Will the running game start working? Will the defense get better?

When teams struggles fans always blame the coaches and the QB. But this game was lost by the lines.
Players on both sides of the ball yelling at their own players, PF's, lots of mental mistakes on offense, Geno rattled badly.

Sitting him down and letting the backup get reps in a game that's over anyway just to see if we can get the focus back wouldn't be the dumbest thing we've seen a staff do.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep… Pulling Geno isn’t gonna make the defense better or the run game

At this point, it's "Let's see what we got." Because this team is going NOWHERE this season. And the 4th rounder we just traded is probably going to be an EARLY 4th...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right.

Cook is running all over us. We can't defend screens. We can't run the ball. Hell we don't even have a pass rush today.

Put Sam Howell in. How does that change anything?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players on both sides of the ball yelling at their own players, PF's, lots of mental mistakes on offense, Geno rattled badly.

Sitting him down and letting the backup get reps in a game that's over anyway just to see if we can get the focus back wouldn't be the dumbest thing we've seen a staff do.
Well they are about to score again so why not

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,328.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 100 yard rusher against the Seahawks defense this year.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we are seing right now is a lack of discipline and thats on the coaching, we may have a whole new front office and coaching staff come 2026 if they dont figure this shit out.
I cant see anyone surviving another year like this
We are 4-4. What did people expect this year?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right.

Cook is running all over us. We can't defend screens. We can't run the ball. Hell we don't even have a pass rush today.

Put Sam Howell in. How does that change anything?

Well, because he's 24 and the other QB is 34? Might as well see if we have anything going forward... And then please fire Grubb, that would be a massive start. Grubb is the biggest joke of an OC in NFL history.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21-3 Bills in about 30 minutes. Fuck this team. Fire Grubb, Mac should be on the hotseat... Jones has done fuck all, we still can't stop a fuckin' cold in a Hazmat suit.

This team with less player quality went 9-8 last year. We're now 4-4, and had the luxury of battling bottom feeder teams and a 3rd string QB to get 3 of those wins.

Grubb needs to immediately be fired after this game. I'm done. The guy is a complete hack job. Go back to College with your spread and 24/7 shotgun bullshit. My massive worry was not getting an offensive minded HC, and sure enough here we are. TONS of talent on the offense, and a head up their ass HC and OC to utilize it.
So the major difference between this year and last year boils down to play calling. That's it.

You and I couldn't be farther apart on this.

The defense has taken a SHARP turn to the worse, and they weren't great last year.

The offensive line has more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

I've got lots of blame to spread around. There are way too many things broken on this team to even know if Grubb can be good or not. He hasn't had a chance with a decent line.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,579.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we are seing right now is a lack of discipline and thats on the coaching, we may have a whole new front office and coaching staff come 2026 if they dont figure this shit out.
I cant see anyone surviving another year like this

Glad someone gets it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 4-4. What did people expect this year?

Honestly? Better than 9-8... and we've played a ton of home games. We basically retained EVERYONE that Carroll's regime had from last year, added some players to it, and got another year of experience for a young team. Mac and Grubb especially deserve F grades all around. 3 wins have come from beating up crap teams with rookie or crap QBs in... This team could easily be 1-7 right now. Mac has been a huge failure. Seattle has been BLOWN OUT at home 3 times this year.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, because he's 24 and the other QB is 34? Might as well see if we have anything going forward... And then please fire Grubb, that would be a massive start. Grubb is the biggest joke of an OC in NFL history.
Some of you guys lose your minds when the team plays poorly

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys lose your minds when the team plays poorly

Plays poorly..

It's 31 to fuckin' 3... this is absolutely pathetic... flyer you're a good Seahawks poster, but c'mon... this is the 3rd time this season we've been blown out at home. We had garbage time points against the Giants, but the 9ers and now the Bills have made us look like a bunch of jackasses. Mac is in over his head. Good coaches don't lose 31-3 at home with the talent this team has.

I'm all for firing Grubb right fuckin' now and seeing where this goes.