• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6: Cardinals @ Seahawks 4:05/1:05. CTV/FOX

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really impressed with Mone today and especially Bryant and Woolen. Eskdridge getting a little involved (you'd expect it, he's a second round pick). Shelby Harris also balled out today, looks like he's healthy. Brooks did okay but I think he could've been schemed a bit better.

Lucas/Cross definitely have some footage to review, Dickson needs a little talking to - he can't be trying to Superman it - stick to what you do well, which is kicking, not running or trying to 'make something happen'.

Edit: AND FUCK, Harris down. God fucking dammit.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dog Lunch GIF by MOODMAN

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally Shelby Harris does something....................

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next weeks game is going to be tough... The Chargers have a very good offense... Especially running game...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks only gave up 315 yards and 9 Points this game HOLY SHIT!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hollywood Brown going down is sad... Looks like it could be pretty serious... Just when Hopkins was coming back they may lose Brown...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally Shelby Harris does something....................

He's been fine for us this year, but he's been injured most of it. I'm hoping that final minute was just a cramp or something. We really need him if we're committing to this 3-4.... 3-4 DE is a tough position to play and you need size and the understanding of how the scheme works to play that. Watching the game today, he was certainly responsible for some of the pressure we got.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i mean with what if:

What if this was all a plan, and through all if this Bullshit in the before the season. Everything in the Pre-season.................

And we make the playoffs or better....................

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 sacks for 51 yards and 2 turnovers. Take away the blocked punt thing what ever it was and the cards scored 3. Their offense never got into the endzone.

Whats more shocking is the Hawks could have won 2 other games if it wasn't for turn overs and stupid mistakes making them 5-1 this is just stupid lol

Hey you all should go watch Walkers TD he goes to throw a stiff arm then ducks his shoulder to totally mess up the defender. sneaky little move as it forced the defender to stand up to avoid the fake stiff arm and Walker then just ducked and darted past. lol

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what @Judge Fudge is trying to say (more eloquently put) is: "Was this Seattle's plan all along (at least in the last 1-2 years)? To trade Wilson, accumulate picks, rebuild the defense (whether through a scheme switch or personnel) and plug in a QB that will abide by and respect the scheme we want to run (which was Waldron's system that Wilson clearly didn't want a part in)."

Despite all the 'nice guy talk', based on what I've heard rumors about and just the general vibe I got from everything in 2020-21... Seattle was done with Wilson. They were looking for a trade partner asap... and this year happened to be that year.

So that goes back to Fudge's point about 'plan all along'. I don't think Pete/John were scheming like a couple villains in their secret lair in a volcano, I think they made plans to move on from him a long time ago, either draft something more agreeable (remember Pete did NOT like the Wilson pick - yah it worked out, but that was not his target, you can Google that pretty easily) or march someone out there they think is capable of while not building a franchise around a 'me first guy' ... and end of day, Denver bit. We'll see how things go against the Charters tomorrow. Russ certainly doesn't have an easy matchup.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 sacks for 51 yards and 2 turnovers. Take away the blocked punt thing what ever it was and the cards scored 3. Their offense never got into the endzone.

Whats more shocking is the Hawks could have won 2 other games if it wasn't for turn overs and stupid mistakes making them 5-1 this is just stupid lol

Hey you all should go watch Walkers TD he goes to throw a stiff arm then ducks his shoulder to totally mess up the defender. sneaky little move as it forced the defender to stand up to avoid the fake stiff arm and Walker then just ducked and darted past. lol

I hate doing the ref blame game... but I'm almost positive the Saints refs clearly had money riding on that game. When the Saints announcers (was watching it on a stream, so got their view from it) are laughing at the penalties, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Seattle should be 4-2... the Saints game was on par with Angel Hernandez at his worst, except it all went in favor of the Saints.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely... I can get drunk for good reasons tonight... (not really, have a conference call I have to lead at 9AM :L)
In my brain I envision you leading the conference call with the same attitude and sense of humor you display here, please say it is so. Lol