• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 9: Seahawks @ Ravens. 10/1 CBS/CTV

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see this as where are Statement games start.

I was talking to my Old Man Yesterday after the Browns game and he said: "Who have you Beat?" I couldn't give a good enough answer

-We survived vs the Lions

- Browns, Cards, Giants and Panthers are nothing Special.

So who have we beat?

NOW

If we beat Ravens. We get more hair on our face. More eyes on us, More people talking about us...............

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a tough game. We will look ugly at time, we will look good at times. Hopefully when it is over we will have made a couple more plays then they did

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should use Adams as our spy on Jackson

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see this as where are Statement games start.

I was talking to my Old Man Yesterday after the Browns game and he said: "Who have you Beat?" I couldn't give a good enough answer

-We survived vs the Lions

- Browns, Cards, Giants and Panthers are nothing Special.

So who have we beat?

NOW

If we beat Ravens. We get more hair on our face. More eyes on us, More people talking about us...............
Browns are good. Number one ranked defense, number two ranked run game prior to the Seahawks game

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is on house money, road game against an afc opponent nice to have but its an acceptable loss
Just dont get embarrassed like the lions did

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is on house money, road game against an afc opponent nice to have but its an acceptable loss
Just dont get embarrassed like the lions did

I don’t think any loss is, acceptable. Especially this week. The ravens have barely beat some below average teams… not like they are on fire. Should be a really good game.

Attachments

• IMG_3117.png
    IMG_3117.png
    473.8 KB · Views: 4

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams should allow the defense to open up a bit more. I'd put Hall in 70% and Clark at 30% at this point given how shitty Clark played last week. Keep Adams/Witherspoon close to the LOS. Woolen and Brown need to just step up and hopefully the refs from the Cleveland game don't like to travel...

As for the offense, I see ZERO reason they shouldn't move if healthy. Baltimore is one of the best defenses in the NFL but we moved fine against Cleveland until Geno started sticking his head up his ass.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel confident in Seattle's ability to win this game so long as they can figure out how to put up more points than their opponent. The key of the game really comes down to the opening coin toss, everything else is just pure chance.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think any loss is, acceptable. Especially this week. The ravens have barely beat some below average teams… not like they are on fire. Should be a really good game.
They smoked the Lions and the Browns while we squeeked by those teams

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams should allow the defense to open up a bit more. I'd put Hall in 70% and Clark at 30% at this point given how shitty Clark played last week. Keep Adams/Witherspoon close to the LOS. Woolen and Brown need to just step up and hopefully the refs from the Cleveland game don't like to travel...

As for the offense, I see ZERO reason they shouldn't move if healthy. Baltimore is one of the best defenses in the NFL but we moved fine against Cleveland until Geno started sticking his head up his ass.

We moved fine for the first few drives and then the last short field drive so pretty much 3 full quarters of NOTHING! Guess Geno had his head up his ass for 45 minutes of a 60 minute game. The first 20 plays are normally scripted so i want to thank the Coaching staff for drawing up a great game plan lol. Funny thing it was the first 20 plays that got them 17 points. They could have had 21 if Geno wouldn't have tried to FORCE THE DAMN BALL TO DK EVERY TIME INSIDE THE REDZONE ON THAT DRIVE! I would have went to More Bobo.

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing is never a good thing, but im not going to take anything away from this game if we lose. Just stay healthy and be competitive.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We moved fine for the first few drives and then the last short field drive so pretty much 3 full quarters of NOTHING! Guess Geno had his head up his ass for 45 minutes of a 60 minute game. The first 20 plays are normally scripted so i want to thank the Coaching staff for drawing up a great game plan lol. Funny thing it was the first 20 plays that got them 17 points. They could have had 21 if Geno wouldn't have tried to FORCE THE DAMN BALL TO DK EVERY TIME INSIDE THE REDZONE ON THAT DRIVE! I would have went to More Bobo.

Yah the coaches need to sit down with Geno and DK or something... 14 targets, 5 receptions? He's locking onto Metcalf WAY too much. When he looks for Lockett and Bobo it seems automatic (I think Bobo is turning into a Deebo Samuel type player) and JSN is fairly automatic although JSN needs to get his head on straight with running the correct routes.

Also, let's not forget about our tight ends Waldron? Fant is still a huge weapon (speed) and Dissly/Parkinson are very sure handed, yet it seems like we've forgotten about that crew entirely.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah the coaches need to sit down with Geno and DK or something... 14 targets, 5 receptions? He's locking onto Metcalf WAY too much. When he looks for Lockett and Bobo it seems automatic (I think Bobo is turning into a Deebo Samuel type player) and JSN is fairly automatic although JSN needs to get his head on straight with running the correct routes.
I stopped reading there... Are you serious? ;)

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing is never a good thing, but im not going to take anything away from this game if we lose. Just stay healthy and be competitive.
If this is an acceptable loss, no complaining or criticizing the team this weekend if we don't win then... ;)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading there... Are you serious? ;)
Well okay it was an ambitious comment lol... but he seems to be an all around WR that can do some things in the run, block well, and make some clutch receptions. He has a level of toughness to him that's hard to find.