• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1: Packers vs Seahawks ***MUST BEGIN TITLE DEFENSE***

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is strange, usually when the Seahawks are on offense the crowd quiets down, and for good reason. Sounds to me like the Packers might want to look at their coaching staff, if this true.

:agree:

Sounds to me more like Seattle did a LOT of things GB hadn't seen on tape and didn't prepare for.

In another thread I talked about the multiple formations Seattle was running and how new that was. I saw half a dozen sets I've never seen this group run before. Seems to me it was this unexpected set of alignments that got their defense rattled, not the fan noise.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is strange, usually when the Seahawks are on offense the crowd quiets down, and for good reason. Sounds to me like the Packers might want to look at their coaching staff, if this true.

That's what I was thinking. I was actually surprised at how well their offense handled the noise. They didn't seem to get rattled out there. Even their rookie center kept his cool and didn't let the noise bother him. The defense shouldn't have been impacted by the noise in any way. Oh well. Doesn't really matter. They weren't stopping Lynch or Harvin last night regardless.