• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs could get Anderson, Crowder, Marcus Smart, Brooklyn 1st rounder, and Tyler Zeller for Love, Mozgov, trade exception, Cavs 2018 first rounder I think they would have to seriously consider it.....

Anderson is having a good year and shoots the 3 better than Love. I want them to keep Love but only if he posts up more, he has so much more game on the block. Crowder is the 3 they have been lacking and he can defend. Smart is good pickup for a bench player but nothing more. Zeller back on Cleveland lol...

If this is true

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson is having a good year and shoots the 3 better than Love. I want them to keep Love but only if he posts up more, he has so much more game on the block. Crowder is the 3 they have been lacking and he can defend. Smart is good pickup for a bench player but nothing more. Zeller back on Cleveland lol...

If this is true
Marcus Smart would def be a bench player now- but he could develop into a starter across from Kyrie- in fact- i think a defensive stopper like Smart, playing with Kyrie would be ok- especially since Smart wouldnt have to be a real true PG with the ball handling abilities of Kyrie and LeBron....

this is all hypotehtical because there is a 99% chance Love is a Cleveland Cavalier for a while, but- as long as we are discussing...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this is true
if it was Crownder, Smart, Anderson- for Love and whoever would be the fills ins- i wouldnt do it...they would need more than just that- especially since anderson is a free agent- all though with his bird rights i gotta think they would try and resign him...

it would have to be Crowder, Smart, Anderson, Brooklyn 1st rounder, plus add Mozgov and add Zeller- at least Zeller is restricted and wouldnt cost as much and Boiston is prob getting rid of him anyway...anyway- that is what the deal would have to look like for me to give it a long hard thought-

Marcus Smart, Jae Crowder, Ryan Anderson, Brooklyn 1st rounder, Tyler Zeller (keep in mind Zeller and Anderosn are free agents in 2 months so its not like they add a ton of value)- for Love, trade exception, Mozgov, Cavs 2018 first rounder, Richard Jefferson, and Cunnhingham.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Gilbert fucking pays for Frye to be just absorbed into the trade exception ill shit.....that would freaking add a shit load to the payroll just for channing frye......

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not gonna happen- but if the Cavs did make a trade with Boston and got hte Nets pick- and it turned out to be #1 overall and the rights to Ben Simmons i would laugh my ass off....Cavs could name their price just about anywhere...if the Cavs and Dan Gilbert won the lotto again i think a lot of peoples heads would explode, lol.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are still talking about Channing frye but isn't he already a clipper?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woj said a day ago that they're completing a trade doe

It was never finalized or accepted. Orlando still taking offers. Took one for Frye tonight from the Cavs

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. They said they would need a star to move Love. That is an impressive collection of assets, but far too rich a price for Boston to pay, and I am not sure it makes the Cavs better today.

Why do they deserve a star for Kevin Love? It's not like they gave up one to get him.

Maverick888

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt Boston is going to try to give too much up for a trade. Their team isn't playing bad for the players they have and too many changes might do more harm than good.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do they deserve a star for Kevin Love? It's not like they gave up one to get him.

Well, they said they would need a star, and the price they paid to get him was absolutely worthy of one of the elite players in the game. They dealt 2 number 1 overall picks, including Wiggins who had superstar potential. That is worth a lot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs could get Anderson, Crowder, Marcus Smart, Brooklyn 1st rounder, and Tyler Zeller for Love, Mozgov, trade exception, Cavs 2018 first rounder I think they would have to seriously consider it.....

Oh come on dude! I can't stand the Celtics but even they're not stupid enough for that move. Nobody outside lebron and kyrie are worth a potential top 3 pick - let alone throwing Marcus Smart in that mix.

I doubt they'd even trade Smart for Love straight up!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They gave up a future star and a young kid that had a lot of potential. Potential is always a huge factor

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave up a future star and a young kid that had a lot of potential. Potential is always a huge factor
I mean- obviously take Windhorsts word for what its worth but he said the Celtics would trade Crowder, Bradley or smart, and at least some of their picks- which ones- who knows- for love without a second thought....who really knows---- but in the NBA ify ouare giving up the superstar and there is no immediate pressing reason to give him up like a trade request or something- you hold all the cards- especially when he is under contract long term at what will be a very very reasonable deal.