• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox 8/23-8/25

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, pulled Gentry for for just that....I was very disappointed in Wash for making that move...
Wash made the decision and that's on him. Murphy who I can't support in know way intended for Martin to get hurt. However he and wash sure screwed up royally. Lets all hope good news on Martin will surface tomorrow.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was martin's ball all the way. Totally murphy's vault.

The way that play happened was just unfortunate and yes maybe it was his fault but sometimes those plays happens. Like I said I am not defending him being in the game but that particular play was just one of those oh shit moments.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, everyone's venting, but some of it is pretty ridiculous.

He's not an "asshole", he shouldn't be playing and that's Washington's fault

I agree with you Lainey. I do think Gentry should be in LF regardless if the pitcher is LH or RH. We would not do that to Beltre, Kinsler, and Andrus for example. So let Gentry play because of his speed offensively and defensively. Murphy has been horrible this year but I am not going to get personal about it.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...honestly, pretty much everybody except maybe Rios looked flat tonight.

They had plenty of opportunities tho. Just one of those games and something I'm expecting the rest of the season.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with wash about David Murphy.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way that play happened was just unfortunate and yes maybe it was his fault but sometimes those plays happens. Like I said I am not defending him being in the game but that particular play was just one of those oh shit moments.

Murphy been one big oh shit moment all year.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice to score runs when Darvish and Holland pitches.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last year we had MY...This year is Murphy. I hope they move Rios in the off season, so it's not an issue.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you Lainey. I do think Gentry should be in LF regardless if the pitcher is LH or RH. We would not do that to Beltre, Kinsler, and Andrus for example. So let Gentry play because of his speed offensively and defensively. Murphy has been horrible this year but I am not going to get personal about it.

Bingo. At the end of the day it's just a game and no need to take it personal and have these hard feelings. But then again I'm just wired and weird like that. But I can assure you that doesn't make me any less of a fan than anybody else if that is what some may think.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, he's been horrible.
Yes, he should not be playing.
No, he's not an "asshole" that deserves to be "hated"

I agree

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just one game, in the game which is not a sprint. Relax! I think our team is positioned pretty good to take this division. I really like the way the A's and Rangers scare the rest of the other divisions in baseball. No one wants to play either one of our teams in Oct I think!

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he's been horrible.
Yes, he should not be playing.
No, he's not an "asshole" that deserves to be "hated"

I agree
That last part is totally subjective. He's getting paid pretty good money and he sucks. That makes me hate him as a player. Acting in a way that gets a teammate potentially hurt because you "heard him too late" makes me loathe him that much more as a player. I don't give a shit about murphy the person.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just one game, in the game which is not a sprint. Relax! I think our team is positioned pretty good to take this division. I really like the way the A's and Rangers scare the rest of the other divisions in baseball. No one wants to play either one of our teams in Oct I think!

It's just one game unless we lose Martin for an extended period of time.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash made the decision and that's on him. Murphy who I can't support in know way intended for Martin to get hurt. However he and wash sure screwed up royally. Lets all hope good news on Martin will surface tomorrow.

ALL that matters is that Martin is okay, everything that we know about Murphy, he probably feels worse than anyone posting.

Well, it also matters that Gentry should get every start, but let's just hope the best for Martin or we are screwed