• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024-25 Season Thread

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can hope Portillo shows some promiss and Blake can get him to sign a 8 x 5.5 before its too late

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can hope Portillo shows some promiss and Blake can get him to sign a 8 x 5.5 before its too late

After 53 games split over 3 seasons in sheltered starts and back up duties.

=)~~

I think we do see Portillo finally this season, he will get a cup of coffee. My guess, towards the end of the season when it's clear LA won't make the POs.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt it sad that the top 3 worst contracts are either current or ex Kings? Granted the Kings werent part of the Korpisalo contact but he wore the sweater at some point.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we ready to put a dunce cap on Buster yet? Watched the replay last night against SJ, completely MIA. Looking like 2021 Buster, I think view from the press box is due. May ignite him again.

Laferriere removed from L1 and producing, Buster licking his dick being elevated back to L1.

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we ready to put a dunce cap on Buster yet? Watched the replay last night against SJ, completely MIA. Looking like 2021 Buster, I think view from the press box is due. May ignite him again.

Laferriere removed from L1 and producing, Buster licking his dick being elevated back to L1.
While I wouldn't have issue with QB sitting for a game (or two) to do a reset....have a feeling that the team (as a whole) is pretty much confused with what Hiller is trying to get them to do. I get that Hiller is trying to see what combos work, but his tinkering with the lines and D pairings is getting ridiculous....almost taking the page from Blake in "throw every dart at the board, and see which one(s) hit the bullseye". Now, QB should plant his ass in front of the goalie more often, especially on the PP, rather than trying to take the puck from the D zone and just blow by people all the time...