• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox 8/23-8/25

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see, well I didn't mean any offense to xx-srs-xx at all, oops!
I'm just really partial to the original red one that came out of the black on the left

I thought there was some symbolism there

Yeah, I sort of liked the simple one too but it seems like most people preferred the blue and some additional images. I could always make any of them in red like that one really fast if anyone wanted to see it. Maybe I should do that.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just back from the Express game. Great time love the Dell Diamond. They lost 4-2 with Lindblom on the mound. He pitched 4perfect innings, 5th he gave up two base runners but pitched out of it, but gave up the long ball in the 6th. So if we use him to spot in Sept we can expect 5 innings of good pitching. The AAA talent was awed with Ks in the first 4 innings. JOSEPH Ortiz came in relief in the 7th and pitched a bunch of off speed stuff sending batters to the pine. He looked aggressive and comfortable. Joey Butler and Engle Beltre looked good as well. They lost but after the game was fireworks so the kiddos forgot about losing plus the Rangers won, and the A's lost a good night.

Followed the Rangers on mobile and noticed Roasles had a big HR with runners on and Perez held his own. wonderful! Go Rangers 3.5 up!

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball is a game BASED on statistics, so this statement is quite ridiculous

There's truth in the numbers, if it was close I'd concede, but it's not, and if you look at Beltre's last few seasons its clear his range is slipping, glove is still amazing though, he is certainly a vacuum cleaner though

With all things there is science and art. Baseball is no different. You can measure all day(the science) but the "art" is the intangible and that is what makes this game so interesting.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trout's a Jersey Boy I could see him going to the Yankees....Angels will have to shell it out, will they have it? Sure, but at what cost?

They have a few years to worry about long term with Trout.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAK could also fold like a cheap suit. Melvin shot his emotional wad the other day and the team responded with a 7-9 loss tonight. It may be a train wreck for them before they see the Rangers.

Melvin is so out of character right now it is hurting his team. The A's fought hard tonight but could not out score Baltimore.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melvin is so out of character right now it is hurting his team. The A's fought hard tonight but could not out score Baltimore.

You could really tell in that interview he's in a spot where he really doesn't know what to do. It's a lot easier to win when nobody is paying attention to you and there's no expectations.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could really tell in that interview he's in a spot where he really doesn't know what to do. It's a lot easier to win when nobody is paying attention to you and there's no expectations.

Sounds like they need a player's coach to help them out:)

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reverse jinx of skipping the game because Rosales was DH paid off. Glad to see that final score and that they also picked up another game.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have 4 combat tours. Seen that type of fair weather leadership. Some get "freaked out" when things don't go the way they expect. In baseball, it seems a guy like RW weather's it better.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see the game, but results truly count. I had doubt about Perez after the Dbacks game. But he is impressive. He did not fall apart and burned through some tough spots.

:clap:

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the box score. Eeee gad we hit 5 HR s and 4 off of Sale!

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see the game, but results truly count. I had doubt about Perez after the Dbacks game. But he is impressive. He did not fall apart and burned through some tough spots.

:clap:
Martin is the ace slayer.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's win was impressive... I've never seen Sale hit like that before.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all things there is science and art. Baseball is no different. You can measure all day(the science) but the "art" is the intangible and that is what makes this game so interesting.

I'm all about the eye test and the stats... I just happen to trust the numbers more than some people's eye

People's eye would tell you that Derek Jeter and Michael Young are Gold Glove SS's

and that Raffy Palmeiro "earned" a GG in 1999

You don't want to trust numbers, thats fine, but bring something to the argument other than what you "saw"